After the NEET Entrance Exam is over, the major concern of all the Medical aspirants is whether they will be able to get into the college of their choice or not. NEET Counseling is the major thing that students want to know about. Many of the students are in chaos how do NEET Counselling?
NEET UG Counselling Process
NEET counseling is the process where the students get a chance to choose and organize their college preferences. Then, the counseling authority goes through their choices and allocates them a seat keeping their rank into consideration.
MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc & AH, and BSc Nursing admissions will be conducted online by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for NEET 2022. NTA will announce the counselling dates after the examination and NEET 2022 result announcement. In addition, the state conducting authority will release the NEET state rank in 2022.
Based on the AIR, the examination authorities will prepare the NEET Merit List which will identify the names of the candidates who will qualify for the NEET 2022 exam. 15 % seats for AIQ, Deemed / Central University seats, ESIC, AFMS, and Center pool seats. The remaining 85% of the state quota seats in government colleges will be managed and allotted by the state counselling bodies. These seats will be allotted based on students’ scores and rank obtained in the NEET 2022 exam. . The state counselling body will also be responsible for providing admission to private medical/dental schools in a particular state.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: Steps to Register
Given below are the complete steps for NEET Counselling:
- For Medical Counseling, log in to the official website i.e. mcc.nic.in.
- There you can opt for Registration, Submission of choices, view indicative seat allotment, and modify and lock choices.
- In case, seat is allotted in the 1st round of allotment, report to the allotted institute. Complete Admission formalities and give your willingness to participate in the 2nd round of the counseling.
- In the 2nd round of the counseling, the earlier choices submitted by the candidate will be treated as null and void.
- There is a display of added/vacant seats & also of the anticipated seats.
- Fresh choice submission in this second round of counselling is compulsory.
- Then report to the allotted Institute.
List of Documents Required for NEET UG Counselling
Given below is the list of documents required for NEET UG Counselling:
- NEET UG Admit Card
- NEET UG Rank Card
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
NEET 2022 Related Links
|NEET Mock Test 2022||NEET Result 2022||NEET 2022 Cut Off|
|NEET 2022 Answer Key||NEET Previous Year Question Papers||NEET Rank Predictor 2022|
|NEET 2022 Paper Analysis||NEET Dress Code||NEET Preparation|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When would students need to upload the documents for NEET counselling?
The documents necessary for the NEET counselling process are to be provided when the students report to the allocated college. However, the student doesn’t need them during the registration process.
2. What happens if the candidate doesn’t lock the choices in the counselling form?
It is very important for students to lock the choices in the counselling form. If the candidate doesn’t lock the choices in the counselling, then the platform does that for him/her on the counselling date.
3. How many rounds of Counselling are there in NEET 2022?
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will release NEET UG 2022 Seat Matrix on the official website – mcc.nic.in.