After the NEET Entrance Exam is over, the major concern of all the Medical aspirants is that whether they will be able to get college of their choice or not. NEET Counseling is the major thing students about which students want to know about. Many of the students are in chaos how to do NEET Counselling?
The below given steps will guide you to do NEET Counselling
- For Medical Counseling, Login to the official website i.e. http:://mcc.nic.in.
- There you can opt for Registration, Submission of choices, view indicative seat allotment, modify and lock choices.
- In case, seat is allotted in the 1st round of allotment, report to the allotted institute. Complete Admission formalities and give your willingness to participate in the 2nd round of the counselling.
- In the 2nd round of the counseling, the earlier choices submitted by the candidate will be treated null and void.
- There is a display of added/vacant seats & also of the anticipated seats.
- Fresh choice submission in this second round of counselling is compulsory.
- Then report at the allotted Institute.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.