- The Company – Aakash Educational Services Limited [AESL] including its subsidiaries.
- The Institute- Aakash Institute including all branches and centres.
- The Student- Students enrolled at Aakash Institute.
- Parent- All biological parents and also, any person who is not a biological parent but has parental responsibility for the child irrespective of the relationship with the child.
- Guardian-a person who has been appointed by the Court of Law to take care of a minor child personally and / or manage the child’s affairs.
- Agent- Any person duly authorized as an agent in writing by the Parent or guardian.
- Branch - Branches owned and controlled by AESL.
- Centre – Centres owned and controlled by Franchisees of AESL.
- Appropriate Branch / Centre – Appropriate Branch / Centre with respect to each student shall mean the Branch / Centre opted by or allotted to the student.
- Tablet Course
a) shall mean the course offered by AESL through Product integrated with I Tutor App to run recorded AESL I- Tutor classes for NEET & JEE preparation.
b) shall also mean shall mean the course offered by AESL through Product integrated with Microsoft Team App to run AESL Hybrid Classes (in case the Actual User opts for Tablet Course).
Please read these conditions carefully as they shall form the part of the contract between the Parent / Student (If he / she is major) and the AESL in case of Branches & with Franchisee company in case of Centres. It is important that you make sure that you have read and understood all of these conditions and confirm that you accept these conditions when you sign the Admission Form.
Further by admitting/enrolling your ward at the Institute and by paying the requisite fees, you explicitly acknowledge that you have read & understood the terms and conditions relating to admission to the Institute (also available at the Institute’s Website at https://www.aakash.ac.in/termsconditions) and agree to abide and be bound by it. Any deficiency in the admission process cannot be pleaded as an excuse for not abiding by the terms and conditions relating to admission / payment of fees / refund / usage of student name by the Institute etc.
Application and Enrollment/Admission:
To enroll at the Institute, the application form must be completed, signed by the student and Parent / guardian / duly appointed agent and submitted along with a self-attested photocopy of mark-sheet of Class VII / VIII / IX / X / XII and two recent passport size colour photographs affixed on the admission form. Incomplete forms shall be rejected and no claims shall be entertained in that respect.
Many a times the parents raise a concern that the admission counsellors (or somebody at the branch / centre) did not inform/guide them about the courses and/or about the terms & conditions properly. It is also equal responsibility of the parents / guardians to read the terms & conditions thoroughly to enable them to take independent enrollment decision before making any payment of the fee for admission. Parents / students are free to ask any question or doubts before admission. We assure that it will be taken care with full dedication to enable you to take an informed and good decision. Please be informed that post admission, this kind of complaint or representation shall not be entertained by the Company / Branch / Centre nor can be used as an excuse for refund or additional discount.
Payment of Fees:
- The fees can be paid either in lump sum or in installments. Provided however that in case of payment through E.M.I, the 1st installment should be paid before the commencement of class and the remaining installments, if any are to be paid by A/C payee Post Dated Local Cheques at the time of admission itself.
An additional concession of 10% on Tuition & Classroom Service Fee Component of Long Term Courses (i.e. One / Two / Three / Four Year Integrated Classroom / Hybrid Courses shall be granted for payment of lump sum fee of one year. However, on Lumpsum payment for Full Course upfront for Two / Three / Four Year Courses, 15% concession will be given. However, no lump sum concession benefit is available on Registration Fee, Admission Fee, Technology Fee & Examination Fee.
- All payment of fee for Long Term as well as Short Term Courses, including ancillary charges should be paid through any of the below listed payment modes only:
ii. Demand Draft (Hereinafter “DD”)
N.B: Please note that all Cheque(s) / DD(s) should be drawn in favour of ‘Aakash Foundations’ for Foundation Courses, 'Aakash Institute' for Medical Courses and ‘Aakash IIT-JEE’ for Engineering Courses. Fee Cheque / DD to be Payable in the city in which the student is joining the Aakash Branch / Centre.
iii. Net banking (RTGS / NEFT)
iv. Mobile Wallets: For more information on payment through mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, PayU, etc. kindly contact the Branch / Centre opted by or allotted to your ward.
v. Debit / Credit Card
vi. Online payment through Payment Gateway
vii. Financing options like Bajaj Finance, HDFC etc. are available at selected branches
Please Note: Cash Payment will be accepted at the Branches only for Registration Fee, Admission Fee and 1st Instalment of Tuition Fee. For successful completion of the Admission process, a copy of the deposit slip should be submitted with the appropriate branch / centre without fail within 3 days of deposit of course fee with the bank. In the event of failure on the part of the student / parent / guardian / duly authorized agent to submit a copy of the deposit slip as mentioned above, the un-reconciled amount deposited by the parent / guardian shall be lodged in suspense account by the Institute.
For online payment, please visit our website: https://www.aakash.ac.in/ classroom-courses
In case of payment by credit card / debit card / wallets or any other online mode, chargeback shall not be entertained by the bank. Parents need to contact the respective centre or branch for refund.
Payments shall be accepted at the fee Counters of appropriate branch / centre between 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. on Weekdays and between 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. on Sundays. Online fee payments can be done at anytime on our website: www.aakash.ac.in
Where available, Branches / Centres provide access to its Library within their premises to enrolled students (students enrolled for Short-Term and Long-Term Courses at the Institute only). Access to Library is granted through a Library Card. For issuance of a Library Card Rs. 200/- would be charged.
Online Testing Facility:
- The Online Tests shall be available on our website:
www.aakash.ac.in | https://digital.aakash.ac.in | https://dlp.aakash.ac.in
- The Instructions for attempting Online Tests shall also be available on our website as per test schedule.
- A sample of online practice test shall be available on our website: www.aakash.ac.in as mentioned in the schedule for trial and to make students familiar with the online test process.
- Each student on enrollment shall be provided with a Username and Password through SMS, for attempting online tests.
- The Username and Password provided to the student will automatically expire after the completion of the course.
- In order to get All India Ranking, the student should attempt the test within 24 hrs. If the student attempts the test after 24 hrs., he / she will not be eligible for ranking.
- No hard copy of online tests will be provided. However, after the submission of the test, print of the test papers and the solutions can be obtained by the students.
- The facility to download the test papers as well as solutions of each test will be available in Student Login until the date of the last test, as mentioned in the schedule.
Please note: ‘Online Test’ here includes all the tests conducted during the academic session as a part of the course. For information on scholarship exams such as ANTHE, NEST, SPARRK, iACST, etc. details will be provided separately.
Misprint & Defective Lessons:
Each lesson is checked thoroughly to rectify errors before it goes for printing. However, considering the large number of pages involved, some misprints or errors may occur. In case you notice it, please inform the Centre Head. Please check all the booklets and pages carefully. Blank or missing pages in the lesson must be brought to the notice of Branch / Centre Head within 5 days of receiving the study material.
The Institute does not provide accommodation for its students. However, the Institute maintains an information pool of available paying guest (Pgs) / hostel facilities in and around its Branches and Centres. Upon request, the front office counselors of Branches / Centres shall supply/provide relevant information regarding such facilities. However, parents are advised to satisfy themselves about the safety and suitability of such facilities and avail them at their own risk and liability. The Institute makes no representations regarding the suitability or safety of such facilities and any information provided by the front office counselors shall be without any liability of the Institute.
If a student wishes to change Course / Stream (from Medical to Engineering or vice versa) / section, he / she may be allowed to do so with the permission of the Assistant Director/ Regional Director / Franchisee Centre Director and subject to the following conditions:
- Parent / Legal guardian must submit a written application for change of course / stream addressed to the Assistant Director / Regional Director / Franchisee Centre Director.
- Pay Course / Stream Change Fee of ₹ 1000/-. Where such change is from a course with higher fee to a course with lower fee, no refund of difference in the fee shall be made. However, where the change is from a course with lower fee to a course with higher fee, the student shall be liable to pay the difference.
- If any student wishes to change from one section / batch to another, he or she may be allowed to do so with the permission of the Assistant Director / Regional Director / Franchisee Centre Director and subject to the following condition
- Parent / Legal guardian must submit a written application for change of Section / batch addressed to the Assistant Director / Regional Director / Franchisee Centre Director
- Pay Section / Batch Change Fee of ` 500/-. Such change cannot be claimed and / or demanded as a matter of right and shall be subject to availability of seats. The decision of the Assistant Director / Regional Director / Franchisee Centre Director in this regard shall be final and binding. It can be done only once.
Steps to Apply for Transfer:
- Submit a written application stating the reason for seeking a transfer.
- The application should be submitted by Parent / Legal guardian for transfer of their ward addressed to the Assistant Director / Regional Director / Franchisee Centre Director.
- Attach all supporting documents justifying the transfer.
A. Transfer of students from a branch/ centre of one city to branch/ centre of another city
|S.no||Case||Payment of Fee|
|1.||For Fee paid in Installments||Pay the balance amount in accordance with the fee structure of the transferee branch / centre
(*As mentioned in Prospectus)
|2.||For Fee paid in lump sum or installments
• Transfer to branch / centre having
higher fee than the fee of transferor
branch / centre
|Pay the difference in fee between the two|
|3.||For Fee paid in lump sum
• Transfer to branch / centre having lower fee than the fee of transferor branch / centre
|No refund shall be made with respect to the difference in the amount of fee between the two|
|4.||Where application for transfer received on the due date of fee installment
For Example: In case the due date of the payment of fee is Sept. 4
|Pay the stipulated installment amount at the transferor branch/ centre|
- Students need to pay transfer fee of ₹ 1000/-
- At the time of joining the transferee branch/centre, submit the following documents; to the Assistant Director / Regional Director/ Franchisee Centre Director of the Transferee branch / centre.
- Residential address proof, where such transfer was sought citing change of residential address or parent / guardians’ transfer order.
- Details of fee paid at the transferor branch / centre duly certified by the In-charge / Head of Accounts Department of the transferor branch / centre.
- The Intra-city transfers (i.e. transfer from one branch / centre to another branch / centre in the same city) shall not be allowed under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Number of inter-city transfers permitted for a student are 2. Beyond that the company reserves right to refuse any transfer request to another centre.
Normally, the transfer process is completed within a week’s time.
B. Transfer of students from Regular Classroom Course to Distance Learning Program / Digital Program
|Fees Components||Before Batch Commencemen||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5 or Later|
|Registration Fee||Adjustable against DLP / Digital Course, Balance Refundable||Non-adjustable and Non-refundable|
|Admission Fee||100% Adjustable less cost of Services computed basis prorata calculation||60% Adjustable less cost of Services computed basis prorata calculation||30% Adjustable less cost of Services computed basis prorata calculation||25% Adjustable less cost of Services computed basis prorata calculation||25% Adjustable less cost of Services computed basis prorata calculation|
|Tuition Fee||100% adjustable less cost of Services computed basis pro-rata calculation|
|Classroom Service Fee|
|Technology & Exam Fee|
- Cost of Services basis pro-rata calculation: No. of days services availed from the Batch Joining Date / Registration Date, whichever is later, to submission of course-change application, to be adjusted against DLP / Digital course fee, balance if any, shall be refundable.
- NO CONCESSION applicable on transfer-in courses opted in DLP / Digital.
- Above scheme is applicable only if course fee of the opted program is of a value greater than ₹ 10,000/-
- Course Fee to be used for calculating cost of services will be excluding Registration component & Admission component as per scenarios and will be as per Prospectus (without any concessions).
- Cost of Services consumed will be calculated by multiplying Course MRP as per Prospectus-Registration Fee 75% of Admission Fee X No. of Days Services consumed / Total Course Duration.
- No. of Days Services Consumed is calculated from Date of Course-Change Application to Batch Start Date / Registration Date, whichever is later.
- Total Course Duration is calculated from Batch Start Date/ Registration Date, whichever is later to Course End Date.
The system at Aakash works in a transparent manner. Our Refund policy ensures that all the refunds are processed in a fair manner. In case, where a student expresses his intention of not attending the Institute, and withdrawing his admission, we would require Refund Application from Parent / Guardian (along with relationship) to be submitted to branch / centre in person and stating the reason for seeking a refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the branch / centre will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund amount. The refund will be processed only in “Savings Account” and not in any other type of account.
1. Refund Policy For Classroom Courses:
- Registration Fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Short Term Classroom Course Fee / Test Series Fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Fee paid towards Admission Cum Scholarship Test (ACST), Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE), Aakash National Eligibility & Scholarship Test (NEST), SPARRK and Instant Admission Cum Scholarship Test (iACST) is NOT refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
Applicable for all courses except Tablet Courses
|Fees Components||Before Batch Commencemen||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5 or Later|
|Admission Fee||Refundable||75% Refundable||50% Refundable||Non-Refundable|
|Tuition Fee||Refundable||90% Refundable||80% Refundable||75% Refundable||LOWER OF 75% of (Tuition, Classroom Service, Exam, Technology Paid) OR Total Payment at Classroom Course eligible for Refund minus Cost of Services Utilized|
|Classroom Service Fee|
|Technology and Exam Fee|
Applicable only for all Tablet Courses
|Fee Components||Before Batch Commencemen||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5 or Later|
|Tuition Fee / Classroom Service Fee / Technology & Exam Fee (1st Installment)|
|Tuition Fee / Classroom Service Fee / Technology & Exam Fee (2nd / 3rd / 4th Installment)||Refundable||90% Re- fundable||80% Re- fundable||75% Re- fundable||LOWER OF 75% of (Tuition, Classroom Service, Exam, Technology Paid) OR Total Payment at Classroom Course eligible for Refund minus Cost of Services Utilized|
• Week-1 will be counted from date of first of installment payment by student or date of start of course, whichever is later.
• Total Payment at Classroom / Hybrid Course eligible for Refund is the sum of Tuition fee, Classroom Service fee, Exam & Technology fee Components paid.
• Cost of services consumed calculation: Course MRP (Tuition fee, Classroom Service fee, Exam and Technology Fee) X No. of days services consumed / Total Course Duration.
• Fee to be used for pro-rata calculation of service availed shall be on MRP as mentioned in prospectus / website.
• Total course duration is calculated from Batch start date / Registration date, whichever is later to Course End date.
2. Key things to be kept in mind for the purpose of Calculation of Refund
|S.No.||What will be considered?||What will NOT be considered?|
|a.||Batch Start Date/ Registration Date, whichever is later||Date when the student attended first class|
|b.||Date of submission of application for withdrawal/ refund||Date of last class attended by student|
|c.||Amount of fee installment mentioned in prospectus (for calculation of Tuition & Classroom Service Fee Refund)||Scholarship granted to/availed by any student|
|d.||In case a student has availed the benefit of additional scholarship against lump sum payment and applies for withdrawal and refund, the Batch Start Date / Registration Date, whichever is later to the date of submission of application will be calculated on pro-rata basis.
• The actual Course Fee as per prospectus shall be taken into consideration for pro-rata calculation
|• The Scholarship achieved / secured by the student shall not be considered for pro-rata calculation.
• The concessional course fee paid by the Scholarship student or his/her parent.
|S.No.||For the Purpose of Refund Calculation||Date|
|a.||Registration Date||8th July|
|b.||Date of Batch Commencement||10th July|
|c.||The student actually joined||16th July|
|d.||Last class attended||14th Nov.|
|e.||Submission of application for withdrawal or refund||13th Dec.|
|f.||Refund shall be calculated from||10th July - 13th Dec.|
|g.||Refund will NOT be calculated from||16th July - 13th Dec. OR 16th July - 14th Nov. OR 8th July - 13th Dec.|
Mode of Payment of Refund:
All refunds shall be paid through Cheques or Online Transfer ONLY in the name and to the account of the student/parent/guardian within reasonable time from the date of receipt of an application for withdrawal of admission by the appropriate branch / centre.
NOTE: The Institute shall not be held responsible and/or accountable for crediting refund money to wrong account due to incorrect details furnished by the student/ parent/guardian.
• Students eligible for scholarships should submit their application for refund of scholarships along with the photocopy of Class X Board Exam mark-sheet on or before 26th July.
• Any application for scholarship refund received beyond the aforesaid date shall be rejected and the student and/or parent shall not be entitled to receive any scholarship refund under any circumstances whatsoever.
• The scholarship refund amount shall be paid to the student / parent / guardian on the basis of the eligible merit scholarship in the 1st week of August.
• In case of withdrawal of admission of Scholarship Students, the Student / Parent / Guardian shall be entitled to refund according to the terms of the Refund Policy and there shall be no exceptions.
GST and other Taxes:
a. In case any additional GST or any kind of indirect tax is levied by the Govt. or as per any law, on any type of scholarship/concession given to the student at the time of admission or during the progress of the course, then, the same will be charged/recovered from the student / parents from the date of enforcement of the act by the government.
For Example: If a student is given 100% scholarship then, he/she may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission, Classroom Service fee and Tuition fee (Except Technology fee & Exam fee) depending on management discretion, but in case GST or any other tax is levied thereupon by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time, then the same will be charged/recovered from the student / parents.
b. In case, the Central Govt. levies any kind of indirect tax or increases the existing GST of 18%, then, the additional liability will be payable by the student/parent from the date of enforcement of the act by the government. In case of nonpayment, the same shall be recovered from student via debit from their security deposit. Moreover, any fee due or pending payments or penalties due towards the Institute shall also be debited from the security deposit amount.
a. ID Cards: Each student shall be issued an identity card latest before their first class. The entry to classes/appropriate branch / centre shall be only with Identity Cards. In case, a student has not received the ID Card and classes have started, he/she must bring fee receipt copy with him/her for entry to the appropriate branch / centre for classes.
b. Late Arrival: A student arriving 10 minutes after the start of classes/tests shall not be allowed to enter the classroom/examination room.
I. Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, shall not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application request from the parents/guardians. No request / personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
ii. If a student is absent or misses a test, he / she can collect his / her question paper from the appropriate branch / centre within 10 days from the date of the test, beyond which no requests in this regard shall be entertained.
iii. If any student remains absent for more than 10 days consecutively without any prior written application, he/she shall not be allowed to attend / join classes and shall not be given any test paper(s). He/she shall be deemed to have been expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents in this regard. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed shall be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Chairman & Managing Director of the Company in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
d. It is mandatory for students to buy / bring prescribed tablet to give classroom tests at the centre / branch. This change has been done to ensure student get accustomed & attuned to the CBT mode of attempting tests. Moreover, this change will ensure students learn with an edge and make their learning more accessible. This would further enable them to practice at home and also write tests at the Branch / Centre. It is to be noted that using personal tablets with multiple applications will not be permitted at the Branch / Centre. For information regarding the type / specification of tablet to be purchased, students and parents are advised to approach the Branch / Centre and enquire about the same on our site: www.aakash.ac.in/aakash-cbt
e. Sincerity and Discipline: All students enrolled with the Institute are expected to work hard regularly. Students, after qualifying Admission cum Scholarship Test and taking admission at any the Institute shall be bound by the rules and regulations of the appropriate branch/centre in all matters whatsoever, including the applicable fee & fee schemes applicable at the branch / centre.
f. Supplying photocopies of Admit Cards, etc.: Students enrolled with the Institute shall provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Foundations Level / Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams, as soon as they receive the admit cards from the examining body before / during Test Series to be conducted in March, failing which the student shall not be allowed to attend free Test Series & shall not be given Test papers.
g. The Institute reserves the right to dis-continue/rusticate a student from the enrolled course, in case any of the student is found to be misconducting, using foul language or threat over phone, email or in-person towards the Institute/company or any of the staff members of the branch/centre or corporate.
h. The Institute is responsible for providing qualified teaching and admin staff to all its students for the course. In case of exit or movement of any teacher or faculty at any branch/centre, the student is not permitted or allowed to create any discord or hooliganism at the branch/centre. Proper grievance should be registered with the competent authority, which will be resolved as soon as possible.
Parents’/ Guardians’ Conduct:
a. It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
b. The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge of the appropriate centre for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment.
c. Any change in Permanent / Correspondence Address, Mobile No. (student & parent) & E-mail ID should be notified in writing to the appropriate centre within 10 days of such change.
d. It is compulsory / mandatory to provide complete and correct E-mail ID / Mobile No. of the Student / Parents / Guardian. The result of tests or any other information of the Institute will be sent to the student by SMS and on his / her E-mail ID Institute shall not be responsible for the non-receipt of any information regarding result or anything else owing to non-supply or supply of incorrect information in the Admission Form at the time of admission in this regard or for technical glitches beyond the control of the Institute. Non-receipt of information through SMS or e-mail should be promptly notified to the appropriate branch / centre for necessary steps.
e. The Institute reserves the right to dis-continue / rusticate a student from the enrolled course, in case any of the parent / guardian is found to be misconducting, using foul language or issuing threats over phone, email or in person towards the Institute / company or any of the staff members of the branch / centre or Head Office.
f. The Institute is responsible for providing competent teaching and admin staff to all its students for the course. In case of exit or movement of any teacher or faculty at any branch / centre, the parent / guardian is not permitted or allowed to create any discord or hooliganism at the branch / centre. Proper grievance should be registered with the competent authority, which will be resolved as soon as possible.
Limitation of Liability:
I) It is for the students themselves to ascertain whether he/she is eligible for a particular competitive / entrance examination or not. The Company and/or the Centres shall not be held liable in the event a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examining body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
ii) It shall be the sole responsibility of the students to procure and forward duly filled and completed entrance exam admission application forms to the concerned examining bodies. The Institute owe no duty in this regard and shall not be held responsible for any failure on the part of the student in this regard.
b. Force Majeure:
The Company and / or Centres shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage of life or property due to any mishap and/or accident at such branch / centre due to causes beyond the control of such the Company or Centres, epidemic, pandemic, in the nature of any natural calamity viz. earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc.
Consequences upon willful violation of rules by student: The Company / Branches / Centres shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage of life or property due to any mishap and/or accident at any branch / centre arising out of willful violation by the students, of express rules, censures and warnings issued by the Institute.
Personal Property: Students are required to keep their mobile phone on switched off mode while in the classes or tests. The Company / Branches / Centres shall not be held responsible for any loss / theft of mobile phone or any other personal device that the student carries to the Institute.
e. Seating arrangements for parents:
The Company and/or Centres shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement/ waiting areas to the parents who wish to wait while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress.
f. Student / Parent communication:
The Institute may contact from time-to-time to the parents/ students/ guardians through SMS, WhatsApp, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the students/ parents/ guardians should not hold the Institute liable for any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the student/parent/guardian’s mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) or National Do Not Call (NDNC) Registry database. The students / parents / guardians undertake and represent not to lodge any claims against the Institute in this regard.
In case the Centre is being run by a Franchisee and there is any non-compliance or unsatisfactory services or any loss caused to student(s)/parent(s)/guardian(s) in any manner whatsoever student(s)/parent(s)/guardian(s) shall put any/all claims against the Franchisee only. Further Aakash Educational Services Limited shall not be held responsible for any loss/ damages in any manner whatsoever in this regard.
Grounds of Exclusion/Dismissal:
a. In case, the teachers feel that any student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, bullying students or teachers or staff at branch / centre or using unfair means in the Institute or the bus, is irregular, does not respond properly, posting or spreading wrong & negative messages / communication over social media and/or messaging platforms, then he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the branch / centre in this regard shall be final and binding upon the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
b. If any student is caught employing unfair means during the Admission cum Scholarship Test and / or in any of the routine Fortnightly / Term / AIATS tests, he/she is liable for immediate removal from the examination hall, and no refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test or Course fee paid shall be made.
c. If any student is found misusing the identity card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
d. In case if any parents/guardians misbehave with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Chairman & Managing Director of the Company shall be final and binding on the student and parents / guardian.
Penalties and Fines:
a. Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee by the end of the month of due installment date / month, the student shall be liable to pay Rs. 300/- for Re-Admission.
b. If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated cheques, is mandatory. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or are dishonored then a late fee of Rs. 200/- per day shall be charged on the installment due over and above cheque dishonor charges. However, installment will be accepted with late fee only till the end of the month in which the installment gets due after which the name of student will be struck off.
c. If the Identity card of a student is lost / misplaced / damaged, a duplicate I-card shall be issued by the appropriate branch / centre against payment of Rs. 300/-.
d. lf any cheque is dishonored for any reason whatsoever, a fine of Rs. 500/- shall be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment.
e. If the study material provided to the student is lost/ misplaced/ damaged, a duplicate set of the book(s) can be obtained from the appropriate branch / centre against the payment of Rs. 300/- per book.
f. If the bag provided to the student is lost/misplaced/damaged, a new bag can be obtained from the appropriate branch / centre against the payment of Rs. 500/-.
The Company reserves the right to use the single / group photograph(s) and name of the student for publicity in all kinds of media if the student secures position/rank or succeeds in any Foundations / Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams or any other test/exam in India or at international level at any time. In addition to the photograph, the Company also reserves the right to record a video-audio testimonial of the student & parent for the purpose of referencing or promotion, as required by the company at any stage during and/or after the completion of the course for the purpose of publicity in all kinds of media. No separate permission will be taken from parents/students for the same.
Reservation of Rights:
a. The Institute reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to students / parents. The decision of the Chairman & Managing Director will be final and binding on the students & parents.
b. The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement / need of the Institute without any prior notice to the students / parents.
Each student will be charged as refundable security deposit at the time of admission for
i. Medical & Engg. Long Term Courses (1 Yr./ 2 Yr./ 3 Yr./ 4 Yr./ Repeater) - ₹ 5000/-
ii. Medical & Engineering Short Term Courses- ₹ 1000/-
iii. Foundation Courses (Class VIII, IX & X) ₹ 2000/-
The Company reserves the right to exempt any of the courses or centres from collection of security deposit from the students at the time of admission. This amount shall be refunded after completion of the courses, from 3rd week of May and 3rd week of July onwards to the students of Long-Term Courses and Short-Term Courses respectively directly into their account, if the bank details are provided by the student / parent / guardian in the prescribed format, which may be collected from the Admission Counsellors. The duly filled prescribed format for bank details is required to be submitted by the student with the branch / centre counsellor upon completion of the course.
In case the bank details are not provided by the student / parent / guardian, then the student / parent / guardian can submit a request for refund of the said amount through cheque at the respective branch in the prescribed format.
The request must be accompanied with the scanned copy of any identity proof of the parent. The cheque shall be available for collection from the respective branch after 30 days from the receipt of request.
In case the request is lacking in any of the above specified particulars, the Company shall not be obligated to entertain such request and it shall not be the responsibility of the Company to make the refund.
The refund request must be made at respective branch, within six months of the date of completion of course. The Company shall not be under any obligation to entertain a request made after six months.
Security Deposit Adjustment Scenario: The security deposit shall be adjusted against the following dues, if any from the student and balance if any will be payable:
a. Levies any kind of indirect tax or increase in the existing GST of 18% by the Government authorities;
b. Outstanding fees from the student;
c. Miscellaneous charges, inter-alia, including fees for issue of duplicate identity card, charges towards cheque bounce, course / stream / branch transfer out charges, penalty against disciplinary action by the Company etc.
If at any point of time there is a change in the policy of the Govt. / conducting body regarding the pattern of Entrance / Competitive Exams the Institute will immediately update / modify the course contents, assignments, reschedule the days and timings as per the need to meet the requirements of the new pattern of exam.
For any grievances, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These mails are under direct access of the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD). Alternatively you may submit your written complaint at the concerned branch/centre during office hours.
Office Timings: 9:00 A.M. - 7:30 P.M. (Weekday) , 8:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. (Saturday & Sunday)
Where such grievances are not addressed to your satisfaction or in case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the Institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to the arbitration within 60 days of either party notifying the other party to the Agreement of such dispute, for adjudication under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Parties hereby mutually agree to appoint Mr. Arun Batta, Advocate, Chamber No. - 385, Lawyer’s Chamber, Block ll, Delhi High Court, New Delhi- 110003, as sole arbitrator for adjudication of disputes between the parties, whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Delhi.
It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English only and in no other language. If such appointed Sole Arbitrator is unable to continue with such Arbitral proceedings for any reason whatsoever, a new Sole Arbitrator shall be appointed by mutual consent of the parties who shall continue with the Arbitral proceedings from the stage where the proceedings were left by his predecessor.
Parties mutually agree that the fee payable to the Arbitrator for adjudicating the dispute between the parties arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to a maximum limit of INR 50,000/- per case. Each party shall be liable to pay arbitration fees equally subject to a maximum limit of INR 25,000/- per case.
That the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Delhi) over any or all disputes arising out of this Agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.