NEET UG Round 2 Counselling 2022: The medical counselling committee (MCC) is all set to begin the NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 2 registration on 2 November 2022. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get themselves registered for counselling will have to apply online. Candidates need to get themselves registered on mcc.nic.in.
NEET UG Counselling Round 2: Important Dates
The last date to apply for MBBS/BDS/ B.Sc Nursing courses counselling will end on 7 November 2022. The choice filling facility will be activated between 3 November and 8 November 2022. Processing of Seat Allotment will be done on 9 November and 10 November 2022. The result will be released on 11 November and candidates will have to report between 12 November and 18 November 2022.
Visual Story on NEET Round 2 Counselling Fees
NEET UG Counselling 2022: Steps to Register
Given below are the complete steps students need to follow to register for NEET UG counselling:
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 2 registration link
- After being redirected to another page, candidates will have to enter their login details and click on submit
- Fill in the required details and also pay the application fee online
- Post completing the above-mentioned process, click on submit
- Download the confirmation page
- Take its printout for future use
Visual Story on NEET UG Counselling Documents Required
In a notification released, MCC had asked the candidates can resign from their seat of Round 1 till 1 November 2022 up to 5 pm after which they will be considered as part of Round 2 of counselling.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website or here to know more about NEET UG counselling.
Check Aakash Visual Stories:
Leave a Reply