Are you appearing for your class CBSE XII Board exams in 2016? Yes, there is a lot of pressure on you to do well but you’ve still got time to boost your preparation!
Here are a few tips to improve your preparation for CBSE 12th Board exams:
● Make a plan: The first step towards efficient learning is to make a plan. You have probably made a plan for your syllabus but to equally distribute the time among different subjects is necessary. Make sure this plan includes the time you will take for yourself to relax. Try to stick to the plan as much as you can!
● Be thorough with your NCERT books: Yes, practice from other books for different subjects but only once you are completely thorough with your NCERT books. Most of the questions in your paper are from the NCERT books
Tip: Do not ignore the solved examples. They are as helpful as the Exercises.
● Focus on your weak subjects: At this stage, you already know which topics require your undivided attention! Give extra time to the topics you usually make mistakes in. This will give you enough time and practice to perfect the topics that need your focus.
● Learn to manage your time: Time management is the most important step that you must perfect! You should solve enough mock tests to be clear on how much time you require for the paper. Getting a good idea of the time you need to allot to topics will improve your preparation and give you the extra edge over others.
● Practice tests: The best way to revise your fundamentals and topics is by taking mock tests! They help you understand your strengths and weaknesses and you also get a clear picture of the type of questions that require more time in solving. They are also very helpful as they provide you with a preview of what your question paper will look like so you can benefit from it and get a better score in your final exam!
● Give pre-boards your best: Pre-boards are like mock tests except for the fact that their difficulty level is higher. This can prove to be helpful as you will be prepared for the trickiest and toughest questions and you’ll get more practice.
● Revision is the key: Revise your syllabus thoroughly and make sure your concepts are perfected in these few months before your boards. Revision will make sure that your concepts are well embedded in your brain and this helps you to increase your speed while attempting the paper.
● Clarify your doubts: This is the time you utilise to take the help from your teachers and experts to solve all the possible doubts you have! Do not hesitate while asking questions! Ignoring doubts can cost you in your main exam.
● Give importance to presentation: While practicing, make sure you maintain a neat and clean paper and use clear handwriting. More untidy your paper looks, more frustrating it gets for the teacher to check your paper. Don’t lose out on marks because of bad presentation.
● Stay relaxed: It is absolutely necessary for you to stay relaxed at this time before your exams. Being stressed and worried lowers your efficiency and you end up wasting more time on fretting over the exam!
We hope that these tips are helpful and that you will score well in your CBSE board exams! Do well and achieve all your dreams and goals. For the extra help, you can log in to Aakash’s Foundation coaching and get expert coaching here: www.aakash.ac.in. Don’t let the pressure get to you! Just give your very best and you will achieve success!
Aakash Education Services Limited is now on Telegram. To get all the latest information, tips & tricks, answer solutions for the latest ongoing exams. Subscribe to Aakash on Telegram.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Leave a Reply