Class 10 is, without hesitation, among the most important classes in schools. It is the period of life when one goes through stormy hormonal and personality changes, signalling the beginning of adulthood. Students reach maturity and become more balanced. The most significant aspect of the CBSE class 10 board exams is that they are the first outdoor examination for secondary school students.
Students have anxiety about taking the board examinations. Students are as nervous about board exams as they are excited about their sixteenth birthday celebrations. It is always immense hard work that pays off in life.
|Table of Contents|
|CBSE Class 10: The Game-Changer|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Study Material for Term 2|
|CBSE Class 10 Maths Study Material for Term 2|
|CBSE Class 10 Social-Science Study Material for Term 2|
|CBSE Class 10 Hindi Study Material for Term 2|
|CBSE Class 10 English Study Material for Term 2|
|Frequently Asked Questions on Study Material For CBSE 10th Term 2 Exams|
CBSE Class 10: The Game-Changer
During the admissions process, the class 10 board exams results are a decisive factor. They are also an integral feature of a student’s resume and serve as a basis for academic achievement. As a result, class 10 is a career creator and a game-changer. Students comprehensively study all subjects and attempt to identify their specialities. They select which stream to pursue based on their class 10 results. That’s how class 10 results assist students with decision-making. Students can refer to NCERT Solutions For Class 10 – All Subject – Download Free PDFs | AESL
|Did you Know?
The NCERT Solutions For Class 10 – All Subject – Download Free PDFs | AESL study material is created by a board of qualified teachers and examiners who have assembled comprehensive and well-researched practice material to prepare students for the upcoming Examination 2022, following the CBSE’s guidelines.
CBSE Class 10 Science Study Material for Term 2
Studying Science necessitates a thorough understanding of each scientific concept and ample practice with them. Diagrams and formulas are extremely useful in grasping various scientific concepts and theories. This Science NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science – Download Free PDF’s | AESL study material for class 10 explains the theory, definitions, and formulas in the simplest way possible. The Science NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science – Download Free PDF’s | AESL Study Material for students of class 10 has been meticulously prepared as per the latest curriculum for Class 10 Term 2 Examinations.
- Make a comprehensive list of formulas, experimental studies, and derivations.
- Students must try not to miss any of the science laboratory classes. They must use the laboratory as often as possible for each experiment.
- To achieve a perfect score in Science, learning Class 10 NCERT books is essential. Students can open NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science – Download Free PDF’s | AESL for NCERT solutions.
- The majority of the questions in board examinations are based on the concepts presented in the NCERT book.
Physics: To score well in Class 10, Physics students must master the fundamental concepts and key points. The majority of the questions asked in the exam are based on direct formulae and theorems. As a result, students must learn the concepts to answer questions accurately. Students must try to tackle formulae and theorems based on questions from previous year’s papers and model test papers.
Chemistry: It is the strongest subject in Science because it requires the least preparation time. As a result, students can reach the required precision and agility by solving various problems through a detailed study of the subject and actual practice. Students must examine the reactions carefully, create formulae charts with chemical names and revise them on a routine basis. Refer NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science – Download Free PDF’s | AESL
Biology: The subject has plenty of diagrams; therefore, it’s critical to adhere to diagrams and their concept strictly. Students must make sure that important words and their features are properly understood. Biology has difficult terms; hence, preparing notes can be easier to learn. Because the subject is mostly theory-based, memorising key definitions is better.
Also See: CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Papers
CBSE Class 10 Maths Study Material for Term 2
The CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths – Download Free PDF’s | AESL class 10 Maths study material aids in the development of students’ aptitude levels. This study material can be used as a reference tool for students who plan to take aptitude tests or entrance exams.
- Examine how to use all of the Maths formulas properly.
- Students may assume that Maths formulas are quite easy to memorise, but it’s not the case; they require good practice. Therefore students must frequently solve previous year’s papers and questions that have been asked of them.
- Students must prepare the derivation and formulas sheet to revise them regularly.
- Getting familiar with the NCERT book is the only way students can score A1 in their class 10 Maths exam. Nearly the entire board exam paper comprises NCERT concepts and formulas. Student can check NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths – Download Free PDF’s | AESL and enhance their preparation.
CBSE Class 10 Social-Science Study Material for Term 2
Social Science may appear tedious, but effective study material can make it more enjoyable. These study materials offer students effective study guides, colourful maps, timelines, and funny catchphrases to help them study. Check out NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science – Download Free PDF | AESL to learn more.
- The first step in preparing for Social-Science is to go over the topic without attempting to memorize it, similar to reading the news. Once read, then try to comprehend it.
- Students should prioritize subjects and topics based on their weightage and difficulty levels.
- Students must prepare notes on important topics in pointer form to easily recall them during revision.
- Making charts with important dates and going through them daily can help learn the dates easily.
- Students must practise map work by making a list of important regions to remember them.
- It is important to understand the subjects, especially in the case of Economics and Political Science; in these subjects, rote-memorisation doesn’t work. Students can practice NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science – Download Free PDF | AESL
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Study Material for Term 2
Hindi is titled “the most scoring subject”. The subject has two options, Hindi A and Hindi B, for CBSE Class 10 students. This self-study material effectively prepares students for both of these options. It is widely noticed that learners do not take Hindi sincerely. Students should keep in mind that their grades in this subject are critical to increasing their overall percentage in the class 10 board examinations. NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Hindi – Download Free PDF | AESL
- Hindi is a scoring subject, and one can easily achieve a score of 90+. However, students must thoroughly examine the Class 10 NCERT textbooks to do so. Refer NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Hindi – Download Free PDF | AESL for better understanding.
- Students must solve the previous question papers and double-check their answers.
CBSE Class 10 English Study Material for Term 2
CBSE Class 10 English is one main subject where students consistently obtain maximum marks in their board examination. As a result, students should study this subject thoroughly to understand the literature and grammar sections. The study material effectively covers all topics of the subject. Read NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English – Download Free PDF’s | AESL
Unseen Passage/Note-Making: It is the most scoring section and requires minimal time compared to the other areas.
Writing Section: Adhere to formats strictly. Read solved sample letters and articles to enhance thinking skills and understanding of presentation skills.
Grammar: The only way to improve here is to practise as much as possible. Students must learn the fundamental grammatical rules; they must try as many questions as possible and correct themselves when making mistakes.
Literature: When coming to poems, keep a portable notebook and scribble down every important line or phrase. Practice previous year’s questions. Students should always remember that there has to be an introduction, a body, and a conclusion in every lengthy answer.
With the help of NCERT Solutions For Class 10 – All Subject – Download Free PDFs | AESL study materials, students can achieve outstanding results in the class 10 boards exams. The sense of accomplishment from doing well in board examinations will outweigh their performance on internal school tests.
Therefore, students must begin properly preparing for the upcoming class 10 board examinations with the help of the study materials as they are now familiar with the importance of the class 10 term 2 exams. Students do not need to follow other reference materials for their class 10 preparations. The NCERT Solutions For Class 10 – All Subject – Download Free PDFs | AESL study materials will be sufficient to pass class 10 board exams with flying colours!
Frequently Asked Questions on Study Material For CBSE 10th Term 2 Exams
1. Which study material should I use to prepare for the CBSE Class 10th Term 2 exams?
Without NCERT books, CBSE class 10 term 2 test preparation is insufficient. NCERT books are more than sufficient because they clearly explain every concept, provide simple examples, and provide a graphical description with definitions. Specialists compile the data and are regularly updated. Students can easily achieve over 90% in class 10 board examinations if they solely memorise NCERT books. The NCERT books are also thorough, as they follow the CBSE class 10 board exam schedule and pattern. They’re also crucial for competitive exam preparation, such as JEE/NEET.
2. Discuss some test preparation advice for students in Class 10th for Term 2 exams.
Students must begin learning with an exam-oriented strategy. Students should keep the following 5 factors in mind as they plan their strategy for the class 10 term 2 exams:
- Students should give each subject an equal amount of time. Due to time constraints, students must ensure that all topics receive equal preparation time.
- Students should not mistake saving the most difficult and time-consuming topics for last. Due to a shortage of time, students may find themselves lagging.
- Students must examine past year’s CBSE examination papers by chapters to know the important topics.
- Students should keep handwritten notes for last-minute revision.
- Students must solve sample papers based on the term 2 curriculum.
3. What are some last-minute exam preparation tips for CBSE Class 10 Term 2 exams?
The CBSE will administer the term 2 exams objectively, with a two-hour time limit for 50 per cent of the syllabus. Students should develop an exam-solving approach and make it a habit to practise questions similar to figuring out how to manage their time when working on a paper.
- Arrive at the exam centre on time.
- Carry the necessary stationery, admission cards, and a bottle of water.
- Do not engage in any unethical practices.
- Examine the exam paper and plan how you will answer the questions.
- Revise and re-revise your work until it’s perfect.
4. Which book is the best for Class 10 Maths Term 2 exam Preparation?
More than 2500 students polled on internet platforms and chose NCERT Solutions For Class 10 – All Subject – Download Free PDFs | AESL sample papers as their preference for Term 2 due to the high quality of questions and detailed explanations, which can help students understand the fundamentals. Besides this, R.D. Sharma is also regarded as one of the best books for class 10 Maths preparation. These books provide a step-by-step explanation of the idea with over 100 solved examples. These books are recommended not just for NCERT preparation but also for competitive test preparation.
5. How can I build a study schedule for Class 10 Term 2 exams?
The most effective study schedule for CBSE class 10 is as follows:
- Students should try to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Make an overview of the most important and high-weightage chapters that need to be learned first.
- Each activity should have its own time allotted.
- Make a list of small goals to work on.
- Take frequent short breaks to avoid fatigue.
- Set aside some time for recreation and exercise.
- Do not adversely impact health.