CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Hindi Examination 2022 is held today. The examination for the CBSE Class 10 Hindi paper started at 10.30 am today and concluded at 12.30 pm. The CBSE Class 10 Hindi question papers was distributed at 10:15 am so that students can read the paper thoroughly.
Our academic experts will share a detailed analysis along with the best attempts. Keep checking this blog for the latest updates on CBSE 10th Hindi Exam 2022.
The CBSE Term 2 Exams 2022 for Classes 10 and 12 started i.e. April 26, 2022. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has directed all the students to strictly adhere to the Covid-19 safety guidelines. Students who have thoroughly read each chapter of their NCERT Class 10 Hindi textbook, and practiced the writing are sure to score well in the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Hindi Exam.
Also See: CBSE Class 10 Syllabus
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Question Paper Pattern
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Sample Paper for Term 2 Exam 2022 with Paper Pattern & Solutions
CBSE Class 10 Hindi (Course A)
- Class 10 Hindi A paper has two sections.
- Answering all questions is compulsory.
- In the first section, there are three questions and sub-questions, for a total of 20 marks
- The first two questions and sub-questions are to be answered in 25-30 words
- The last question and sub-questions are to be answered in 60 words
- Questions asked in the first section are textbook-based and those in the second part are essay-type
CBSE Class 10 Hindi (Course B)
- There are two sections in Course B question paper
- The first section has 3 questions and the second section has 5 questions
- Answering all the questions is compulsory.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi term 2: Exam Analysis
CBSE Class 10 students were of mixed reactions. For some students, the paper was difficult and time taking while some others rated it balanced. The writing section in the Hindi A paper was a little challenging and it took him a lot of time to write all questions in this section. Some students who opted for Hindi B, also found the writing section difficult and time taking. At the same time, students were quite happy with the literature part of the paper. Most of the questions in Section A were from NCERT and were easily answerable.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Term 2 Syllabus 2022: Chapter-wise Weightage, Important Topics and Questions
All the Best!
Leave a Reply