CBSE Hindi Syllabus for class 10 is now available on the official website. All those students preparing for the Class 10 exams can now find the Hindi Syllabus on the official CBSE website: cbse.gov.in.
The Board authorities have divided the entire class 10th curriculum into two parts that are Hindi Curriculum A and Hindi Course B. The semester 1 lesson plan for Hindi Class 10 contains 50% of the entire course material, and the term 2 coursework contains the remaining 50%. The Hindi Course content 10th class CBSE includes two courses. The Board exams Hindi Curriculum A and Curriculum B for Class 10 are available here.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Exam Pattern for Term 2 Exam
Hindi is among the main topics throughout CBSE Class 10. Students must read and learn with the same intensity and commitment as other essential subjects like mathematics, Scientific knowledge, Sociology, and English. To improve your final score in the deck exam grades, you must thrive in all subjects. As a result, all Class 10 students preparing for the forthcoming Board exams Class 10 Board Test should use all crucial and essential resources to start scoring well here in their Hindi exam. CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Sample Paper contains all the relevant details. The CBSE Board Hindi Examination Board contains all the essential knowledge for the written test 2021, such as the inquiry printed form, assessment, sample sheet, and marking system. This exam would then undoubtedly assist you in making preparatory exam work that is simple, effective, and well-organized.
In the CBSE Class 10th written test, Hindi A is worth 100 points. The CBSE Annual Exam is worth 80 points, and the Internal Assessment is worth 20 points.
The exam pattern includes the following structure:
The CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Study Material will have 17 questionnaires divided into two sections: A and B:
- Section A will include 9 factual types of questions numbered 1-9. There are sub-questions for each question.
- Section B will include eight subjective type questions ranging from Q. No. 10 to Q. No. 17. Internal options will be provided for all eight questions.
- Question 1 (Trying to read – 5 points) will consist of five multiple-choice questions based on an unknown passage (gadyansh). There are two passages, Verse I and Verse II, from which students must choose one.
- Question 2 (Interpreting – 5 points) will include five various questions based on the previously unseen verse (kavyansh). There will also be 2 different verses: Stanza I and Verse II, from which students must choose one.
- Question nos. 3 – 6 (Syntax – 16 marks) – These questionnaires will have multiple-choice sub-questions (MCQs). Each question will include an internal choice.
- 7 – 10 questions (Textbook – 14 marks) – Each of these questions would be predicated on the prose and poems found in the Hindi Syllabus required for the course (Course A). All of the issues will have MCQ sub-questions.
- Question nos. 11-13 (Schoolbook and Substitutive Syllabus – 20 marks) – It will be open to interpretation-type questions based just on chapters provided in the handbook and supplement reader ( Inter (of 2 & 3 marks) to internal choices will be included in all questions.
- Question 14 – 17 (Having written – 20 marks) – This section will also include questions developed to evaluate students’ writing abilities.
- Q. 14 will require essay composing on any of the given topics (अनुच्छेद लेखन).
- Writing letters will be the subject of question number fifteen (पत्र लेखन).
- Question no. 16 will be about advertisement written form (विज्ञापन लेखन)
- Message writing will become the topic of Q. 17 (संदेश- लेखन)
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Term 2 Syllabus
.CBSE Hindi term 2 syllabus is a tool for course planning. It assists the instructor in preparing and organizing the course. It explains the course structure, tasks, examinations, study guides, and other activities to be performed for children to learn the material. It provides students with a comprehensive knowledge of the course material and an understanding of those who will obtain it through the course. It allows students to get a lot of practice in problem sets, homework, and subject-specific assignments.
Also See: CBSE Class 10 Syllabus
|1||पाठ्यपुस्तक क्षितिज भाग – 2 एवं पूरक पाठ्यपुस्तक कृतिका भाग – 2||20|
Kritika – कृतिका (Total Weightage- 30 Marks)
- Kritika Chapter 1: माता का अँचल
- Kritika Chapter 2: जॉर्ज पंचम की नाक
- Kritika Chapter 3: साना – साना हाथ जोड़ि
- Kritika Chapter 4: एही ठैयाँ झुलनी हेरानी हो रामा!
- Kritika Chapter 5: मैं क्यों लिखता हूँ?
- Kritika Chapter 5: लेखक परिचय
Kshitij – क्षितिज (Total Weightage- 50 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 1: सूरदास ( 2 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 2: तुलसीदास (3 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 3: देव (3 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 4: जयशंकर प्रसाद ( 2 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 5: सूर्यकांत त्रिपाठी ‘निराला’( 4 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 6: नागार्जुन ( 3 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 7: गिरिजा कुमार माथुर ( 2 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 8: ऋतुराज (2 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 9: मंगलेश डबराल ( 4 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 10: स्वयं प्रकाश ( 4 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 11: रामवृक्ष बेनीपुरी (5 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 12: यशपाल ( 4 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 13: सर्वेश्वर दयाल सक्सेना ( 5 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 14: मन्नू भंडारी (3 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 15: महावीर प्रसाद द्विवेदी ( 2 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 16: यतीन्द्र मिश्रा (1 Marks)
- Kshitij Chapter 17: भदंत आनंद कौसल्यायन ( 1 Marks)
Important Topics to Prepare for CBSE Class 10 Hindi Term 2 Exam
- पाठ-01 कबीर की साखियाँ
- पाठ-02 मीरा के पद
- पाठ-03 दोहे-बिहारी
- पाठ-04 मनुष्यता – मैथलीशरण गुप्त
- तोप – वीरेन डंगवाल
- बड़े भाई साहब (प्रेमचंद)
- तताँरा-वामीरो कथा (लीलाधर मंडलोई)
- अब कहाँ दूसरे के दुःख से -निदा फ़ाज़ली
- संचयन पाठ-01 हरिहर काका-(मिथिलेश्वर)
- संचयन पाठ-03 टोपी शुक्ला –(राही मासूम रज़ा सिंह)
Also See: CBSE Class 10 Hindi Sample Paper
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Important Questions
- टोपी में मुन्नी बाबू के बारे में कौन सा सच छिपाकर रखा था?
- इफ़्फ़न टोपी शुक्ला की कहानी का महत्त्वपूर्ण हिस्सा किस तरह से है?
- मीठी वाणी बोलने से क्या लाभ होता है?
- संसार में कौन दुखी है और कौन सुखी है?
- निम्नलिखित पंक्तियों का भाव-सौंदर्य स्पष्ट कीजिए |
हरि आप हरो जन री भीर|
द्रोपदी री लाज राखी,आप बढ़ायो चीर |
भगत कारण रूप नरहरि,धर् यो आप सरीर |
- कृष्ण की चाकरी करने से मीरा को कौन–कौन से तीन लाभ मिल सकेंगे?
- श्रीकृष्ण की तुलना किससे की गई है ?
- ‘देखी दुपहरी’ में कौन –सा अलंकार है ?
- “कंपनी बाग़ के मुहाने पर/ धार रखी गयी है यह 1857 की तोप” इसका आशय स्पष्ट कीजिये?
- कविता एवं कवि का नाम लिखिए?
- “इसकी होती है बड़ी सम्हाल, विरासत में मिले कंपनी बाग़ की तरह, साल में चमकाई जाती है दो बार” इसका आशय स्पष्ट कीजिये?
- तताँरा वामीरो कहाँ की कथा है?
- वामीरो अपना गाना क्यों भूल गई?
- दुनिया के वज़ूद तथा प्रकृति के विषय में पाठ में क्या बताया गया है ?
- ग्वालियर के मकान में घटी किस घटना से लेखक की माँ को दुःख पहुँचा और लेखक की माँ ने अपनी गलती का किस प्रकार प्रायश्चित किया?
- इफ़्फ़न की दादी की मौत के बाद टोपी को उसका घर खाली –खाली सा क्यों लगने लगा?
- टोपी और इफ़्फ़न की दादी अलग-अलग मजहब और जाति के थे, पर एक अनजान अटूट रिश्ते से बंधे थे |इस कथन के आलोक में अपने विचार लिखिए |
CBSE Class 12 Hindi Preparation Books
Since all of the paragraphs in such books are described in simple language, Ncert Solutions for Class 10 Indian languages support learners’ ineffective and interactive learning. In Class 10, there are 4 books on the Hindi subject. Kshitij, Kritika, Sparsh, and Sanchayan are among them. The first two novels are for Hindi Curriculum A, while the last two are mostly for Hindi Curriculum B. All four books are essential for the CBSE Class 10 Exam. These books do provide details on every particular topic. They are created using the most recent CBSE curriculum. All of the chapters have been explained in a way that captures the students’ attention by making the learning process enjoyable for them. These books include practice tests for students to answer, allowing them to assess their expertise.
- Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 10 Hindi B Book Chapterwise & Topicwise
- Navyug Hindi Vyakaran
Short Notes for CBSE Class 10 Hindi Term 2 Exam
Chapter 1 – Kabir Ke Dohe
Kabir emphasizes the significance of God’s creation in these sakhis. In the first Sakhi, Kabir recommends using a sweet dialect to bring joy and coolness to others’ bodies. Kabir advises in the 2nd Sakhi to seek God with one’s psyche instead of in temple complexes and pilgrimage sites. As in the third Sakhi, he describes self-importance and God as opposed (inverted). Kabir says inside the fourth Sakhi that they keep hoping of discovering God differentiates him from the rest of the world. In the 5th Sakhi, Kabir tells that even an individual could indeed survive in the absence of God; even if he survives, his condition resembles that of a lunatic.
Meera (Chapter 2)
According to mythology, Meera Bai left her family and decided to settle in Vrindavan to escape the difficult pain and sorrow that had come into her life, and she became soaked up in Krishna’s love. His love and admiration (Krishna) can be seen in his creations in the shape of a nirguna shapeless Brahma, i.e. a God who has no form. The verses collected in this message are dedicated to Meera’s adoration of Shri Krishna. Meera also falsely praises her Lord and loves a woman that is not frightened to reprimand when the occasion calls for it. She applauds Sree Krishna’s special powers while reminding him of his responsibilities. Meerabai explains Shri Krishna’s love again for worshippers and her devotion to Shri in these verses.
Mahadevi Verma (Chapter 6)
The poetess says in this poem that you, the lightbulb of my psyche (faith in God), lovingly and affectionately enlighten the path of knowledge. Spread your fragrance, or goodness, in the same way, that an essential oil handle spreads its fragrance. Then there is no limit to your light, and in this manner, every molecule of one’s body of water should expand light in it, suggesting the shadow of ignorance is indeed very deep, and both body and mind must sacrifice to remove it.
Previous Year Papers
Previous year question papers would then help to build your board exam performance. The value of preparation is constantly overlooked in subjects such as Hindi. School students devote such much time and effort to mathematics and science subjects that their achievement in language subjects suffers the consequences. However, students need to understand that their Hindi grades can help them develop their overall grades. Users must practice the subject thoroughly and have an effective preparation strategy in place for this.
It’ll be difficult, if not impossible, based on how quickly individuals can gasp up things. Even though users stated that you really could understand basic sentences, it does not seem that people are new to Hindi. It can be advantageous because knowing it could save a considerable amount of time. Don’t neglect to pay close attention to grammar and spelling. There are numerous websites where you can get free assistance. Conversely, it would be preferable if one could enlist the assistance of a native Hindi speaker. Starting to think in Hindi can be difficult at first, but it can help users expand their vocabulary and identify errors.
FAQs about CBSE Class 10 Hindi Term 2 Syllabus 2022
What are the advantages of Sample papers?
The previous year's study materials include excerpts from the chapter's most important sections. As a result, it assists the aspirant in comprehending the critical areas of the syllabus. When the student understands these curriculum components, he places more emphasis just on important parts. As a result, he would be able to do well in the exam. The majority of the exams contain repeated or similar questions to those found on the previous year's exam paper. Aspirants can learn about all these by preparing solutions from previous year's papers. Students can sometimes acquire insight from repeated questions. They may be aware of similar sorts of questions on other occasions. These are both incredibly beneficial to the candidates.
How many chapters are in Hindi grammar?
Hindi Vyakaran, also known as the Hindi language, focuses on the rules that must be followed when speaking or writing in Hindi. Visheshan, Sandhi, Patra lekhan, Samvad, and other chapters in Hindi Language Class 10 help you develop your language skills. Let us consider Patra lekhan or letter writing. You must be familiar with the various letter formats. The greeting, affirmation, linkages, trying to address, and so on differ depending on the beneficiary and purpose of the letter. This improves your language ability, but it will also be beneficial overall.
How to prepare for Hindi mock tests?
Mock tests are certainly beneficial, but they are not required regularly. Trying sneer exams of every chapter, in particular, is not the best approach. The end of each paragraph indicates that you will have mastered that chapter, but you must have mastered all of the chapters to take the Mock test. You must always keep your mind in shape while preparing for and taking the exam. Regularly attempting and failing to score enough points may also erode your confidence. Students must also keep in mind that mock tests are designed to be even more difficult than the main examination, so a mean score that's all that is required.
What are the benefits of NCERT solutions?
They are accessible in an appropriate practitioner layout to make learners accustomed to one's test papers. The vocabulary used in such solutions is straightforward to grasp. Several forms of exercise are available to help a student's learning process. Students who want to complete a lesson plan can rely on these solutions as soon as possible.
What are Hindi A and B in CBSE?
Secondary Education provides its students with two types of Hindi courses. These are known as Hindi A with Hindi B. Hindi A is more complicated than Hindi B. Hindi A is more concerned with poetry and prose, whereas Hindi B is more concerned with communication.
Lengthier poems, more difficult sentence construction, and more complicated chapters characterize Hindi A. Compared to Hindi B, this provides students with a deeper knowledge of the language.