The Central Board of Secondary (CBSE) will conduct the Class 10 Hindi Term 2 Exam on 18th May 2022.
CBSE decided to change the exam pattern for the class 10th and 12th boards this year, and the students have been in a state of confusion and anxiety. A lot of syllabi need to be covered, yet there is no clarity on how to go about it. Hence, in this article, we will be covering the syllabus of Hindi, chapter-wise weightage & sample papers for the upcoming term 2 board examinations. Students are recommended to stick to the term 2 syllabus and keep the essential topics in mind while preparing for the exam.
It is quite common that students find it difficult to complete their examination in time as writing descriptive answers makes the paper lengthy. Therefore, students need to practice writing answers quickly in the given time. They can do this with the help of the practicing sample papers.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi A (002) Sample Question Paper for Term 2 Exam 2022:
Maximum Marks: 40
Time Allowed: 2 Hours
- The question paper contains a total of 7 questions.
- These questions are divided into two sections – A and B.
- Section A has 3 questions based on textbooks – Kshitij Part 2 and Kritika Part 2.
- Section B has 4 questions based on writing skills. All questions are provided with internal choices.
- All questions are compulsory.
Check CBSE Class 10 Hindi B (085) Sample Question Paper for Term 2 Exam 2022:
Maximum Marks: 40
Time Allowed: 2 Hours
1. The question paper contains 8 questions divided into two sections.
2. Section A has 3 questions based on textbooks Sparsh Part 2 and Sanchayan Part 2.
3. Section B has 5 questions on writing skills.
4. All questions are compulsory. However, internal choices are provided in some questions.
Importance of Solving CBSE Class 10 Hindi Sample Papers
Some of the benefits of solving the CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 Hindi are:
- Get Familiar with the actual exam paper pattern & Marking scheme: The students will be able to comprehend the exact CBSE Exam Pattern and exam difficulty level through the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Sample Paper. They will also get familiar with the pattern of important questions that can be a part of their final exam question paper.
- Helps in evaluating your performance: Practising these sample papers will allow students to identify their weak topics and areas of strength.
- Time Management: When students practice the CBSE Class 10 Sample Question Papers within the stipulated time, they improve their time management strategies for the board exams. It will help the students manage time for every type of question and solve their final exams within the allotted time frame.
- Increases confidence: Solving sample questions helps relieve exam stress and anxiety while boosting a student’s confidence. Students will be able to get confident about their knowledge, which will ensure a positive approach to the exam.
How to Solve Class 10th Term 2 Hindi Sample Papers?
It isn’t enough to access the Class 10 Term 2 Hindi Sample Paper and go through the questions. To make the best out of the available Hindi Sample Papers, students must treat them as the actual exam paper and solve them with the same attitude as they would for their actual exams.
- It is vital to ensure the completion of the entire Class 10 Syllabus before attempting the sample question paper. Students should be clear on all the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Important Topics.
- Students must revise all the topics for the Class 10 Hindi Exam, and when they feel they are ready to take the exam, they should solve the sample question papers. It is crucial to be confident rather than being confused about the concepts.
- Students must select a comfortable and peaceful place to solve the sample paper. The area should be well lit, and a proper table chair arrangement is a must. Students must ensure that their selected area has minimal distractions. Prepare as if you are appearing for your actual board exam.
- Keep away all study materials, books, and mobile phones.
- Students can take the assistance of their families to keep a check on their time. Solving the sample paper within 2 hours is a must as it will help you practice time management for your upcoming board exam.
- It is better to attempt questions that you are confident about first.
- Always attempt all the questions even if you can’t answer them entirely. Attempt whatever you know. It is always better to write something relevant rather than nothing.
Getting ready for the class 10th exam is of the highest importance as the results can influence your career ahead. Having a smart preparation plan in mind is really crucial. An important addition to your preparation plan can be by participating in CBSE Class 10th Hindi Sample papers. Participating in these Hindi sample papers allows students to measure their preparation level effectively. Students can find multiple Class 10 Term 2 Hindi Sample Papers online.