Physics is complicated, tough and often ends up giving a lot of unnecessary stress to students who have to study the subject! Physics is complex and acing it at the boards can boost your aggregate percentage. Understanding concepts and applying them in the given situations might appear difficult so here are some study tips which will enhance your preparation:
- First, try to understand the topics. Read through the chapters without trying to memorize anything. Just try to understand the concepts.
- Have 3 quick revision lists for:
> Important formulae
> Important definitions
- Revise graphs and give importance to diagrams
- Clarify your doubts and concepts with an expert
- Read through your revision lists as often as possible
- Be thorough with your NCERT books! Make sure ALL the questions in the NCERT book (both solved and unsolved) have been attempted by you! Much of the CBSE exam is based on NCERT books
- Be careful and meticulous when solving questions. Keep in mind the correct S.I. Units & other details or you could lose marks on something that you know
- Practice numerical questions in addition to theory questions
- Attempt previous 10 years question papers and mock tests
- Practice writing your answers in points to score more marks
- Focus on mastering your weak areas
- Revise the syllabus at least two-three times!
- Manage your time within the time allotted to you during the exam
Unit 1. Electrostatics 8 marks
Unit 2. Current Electricity 7 marks
Unit 3. Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism 8 marks
Unit 4. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current 8 marks
Unit 5. Electromagnetic Waves 3 marks
Unit 6. Optics 14 marks
Unit 7. Dual Nature of Matter 4 marks
Unit 8. Atoms and Nuclei 6 marks
Unit 9. Electronic Devices 7 marks
Unit 10. Communication Systems 5 marks
Total marks – 70
We wish you all the luck for your CBSE Board exams!
Aakash Education Services Limited is now on Telegram. To get all the latest information, tips & tricks, answer solutions for the latest ongoing exams. Subscribe to Aakash on Telegram.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Leave a Reply