Friday, January 29, 2016
Here is a list of some people who work tirelessly and extremely hard to make our lives easier and better! They provide us with impeccable services but often we forget to thank them for the jobs that they do. Take 5 minutes out to read a few of such people you should be grateful for:
- Sanitation workers: We don’t realise how they make our lives better by cleaning up the mess that we make. They work very hard to clean our house, workplace, roads etc. to make sure that we are comfortable. Next time you are about to throw something on the road, think about them and use the dustbin!
- Soldiers: They put their lives on the line to make sure we are safe! They work days and nights so that we can sleep peacefully at night! Soldiers deserve respect from us because of the courage that they have.
- Teachers: Yes, we take them for granted and annoy them in class without seeing the effort that they put every day to ensure we become responsible and well-rounded individuals. We should be thankful to our teachers for the people we become and for the success we achieve in life.
- Watchmen: Imagine staying up all night to ensure that others are sleeping peacefully? Their job is crucial and underrated. Remember to give watchmen the respect that they deserve and thank them every chance you get.
- Policemen: While soldiers make sure that no outsider enters our country to harm us, policemen ensure our safety from the people that surround us. Their profession is taken very lightly and is not given enough importance but let’s be thankful to them as we can live freely because they are there to protect us.
- Ambulance drivers: We thank the doctors who save our life but forget the ambulance drivers who make sure we reach the hospital in time! Their job is a struggle but deserves equal amount of gratitude as the doctors.
- Waiters: They bring food to our tables and serve us happily but because of a little delay or mistake, they hear the worst from the customers & managers. Let’s be more thankful towards the people who swallow their pride to serve you!
- Rickshawalas: Putting all of that labour and getting paid so little, is it really fair? Even in diverse weather conditions, rickshawalas always come through to provide us with comfort!
- Firefighters: They risk their lives to ensure our safety! They suffer injuries and burns to make sure that we survive without a scratch. Let’s acknowledge their bravery and courage!
- Dairy Farmers: These are the people who ensure we always have milk on our tables. They are humble and hardworking people who serve us with our dairy products. Due to the gap between urban and rural India, it is a little tough to show our gratitude towards them.
We hope that this list made you a little more thankful towards the people who work endlessly to provide us with their services. Get inspired by them and try to serve other people in your lives as well. If everybody does a little bit, it’ll mount to a huge change!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.