All over India, thousands of students from CBSE, ICSE, and various state boards are preparing for the JEE 2022 and NEET 2022 to get admission to an admirable college in our country. There is a high level of competition in these exams. Both these exams will have a high difficulty level for screening the most deserving students. Besides, the CBSE board students still have not appeared for their board exams. They have dual pressure of performing well in their board exams as well as scoring well in NEET 2022 or JEE 2022.
The thought of how to prepare productively is bothering the students. But they do not have to take stress as Aakash & Byju’s have come up with their ultimate preparatory resources for the NEET and IIT JEE aspirants. They are offering high-quality expert-curated learning resources for the students to ace the NEET & JEE exams. Today, we will discuss the ultimate learning resources for JEE and NEET. These are highly potent for the students’ top-grade JEE and NEET preparation.
Join the NEET 2022 Crash Course today!
|Table of Contents|
|The Dual Pressure on CBSE Students|
|The Ultimate Learning Resource for JEE and NEET Preparation|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)|
The NEET-UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – UG) and the IIT-JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) are the competitive entrance exams hosted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Both of these are PAN-INDIA level exams. A superior score in the JEE Main can help a student get admission into a leading-grade engineering institute. On the other hand, a high score in NEET can help a student get admission into one of the reputed medical colleges in the country.
Also See: How to Download NEET Admit Card 2022
The Dual Pressure on CBSE Students
The CBSE students are worried because the JEE Main 2022 and NEET-UG 2022 are scheduled shortly after the CBSE Class 12th Term-2 exams. However, the students should think that they may not perform well in the JEE exam or NEET exam 2022.
The syllabus for the NEET 2022 and JEE 2022 involves the concepts of the NCERT syllabus for classes 11th and 12th. Hence, the students will cover most of the JEE 2022 Syllabus and NEET 2022 Syllabus in their Class 12th CBSE board exam. While studying for board exams, students should mark the topics that need more practice or clarity for the JEE and NEET. These will be the topics that fall outside the explanatory scope of NCERT or require further practice. They should set aside this list of topics they need to study for these exams. When focusing on NEET or JEE, the students should consider those topics for more holistic preparation.
With Aakash – Byju’s preparation resources, the students can prepare well for their exams. We have high-quality study material for both academic studies and competitive exams. The ultimate learning resources for NEET & JEE include the important chapters, concepts, sample papers, and other important learning materials for JEE and NEET exams, which are easily accessible by the students.
So, let us discuss the ultimate learning resources for the JEE Main 2022 and NEET-UG 2022 for the students.
The Ultimate Learning Resource for JEE and NEET Preparation
Here, we will discuss the best learning resources for JEE Preparation & NEET preparation of students.
NEET Preparation Tips & Tricks: How To Prepare For The Exam?
- Quick Go-through of the Syllabus
Students can thoroughly review the JEE 2022 Syllabus and NEET 2022 Syllabus at our portal. Concerning the JEE Main 2022, there is a proper subject-wise segmentation.
- JEE Main Physics Syllabus covers all topics under Physics.
- JEE Main Maths Syllabus covers all topics under Mathematics.
- JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus covers all topics under Chemistry.
Also, Concerning NEET-UG 2022, the syllabus is divided into three subject-wise segments.
- NEET Chemistry Syllabus covers all topics for Chemistry
- NEET Physics Syllabus covers all topics for Physics
- NEET Biology Syllabus covers all topics for Biology
- Revision Notes
For NEET and JEE, the students can easily access the explanatory study notes and quick revision notes for all the chapters. They are available on the online portal. The students can easily get the learning material corresponding to each subject section for in-depth study.
Highly qualified teachers prepare these revision notes. They have all the key points of the respective topic. It helps in quickly going through the concepts anytime and from anywhere.
- Explanations of Important Concepts
Sometimes, students get stuck on a complex topic. Many complex concepts are important concepts in the NEET and JEE Syllabus. To gain good clarity of them, the students can access the explanations of important concepts by subject-matter experts.
Students can go through the vital concepts in the NEET and JEE Syllabus here:
Besides, the students can also read the JEE Main 2022 Important Chapters and NEET 2022 Important Chapters at our portal.
- NCERT Solutions
Once the students have studied the detailed notes and important concepts, the next thing is to do the practice. The students should clear their concepts by going through the NCERT textbooks of Class 11th and 12th. They should refer to the NCERT solutions to practice different problems related to the key concepts. The solutions of NCERT textbooks are worthwhile for the preparation of JEE and NEET.
The students can study chapter-wise solutions to Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. These expert-curated solutions will help the students to gain insights into how to solve problems accurately. Students can find the solutions here:
- Solutions of recommended Reference Books
After studying all the concepts from NCERT books, the students can also refer to the reference books as per their preferences. The reference books offer more numerical questions to practise applying conceptual knowledge gained. The students can study from different reference books for PCB subjects for NEET preparation and PCM subjects for JEE preparation.
Books by various authors are available in the market, including HC Verma, OP Tandon, DC Pandey, and more. Students can access the HC Verma Solutions for physics and RD Sharma Solutions & RS Aggarwal Solutions for mathematics.
Also, whenever the students have any doubts, they can simply ask our subject-matter experts. The experts clear every doubt of the students.
- Previous Year’s Sample Papers
After learning all the concepts and solving adequate problems of PCM subjects for JEE 2022 and PCB for the NEET 2022, the students should go for the previous years’ question papers. Solving the past years’ papers facilitates the students to practice different types of questions in these exams. It helps them know the exam pattern and analyse the difficulty level of the questions.
The students preparing for JEE Main 2022 should solve at least five to six JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers, and those preparing for NEET 2022 must solve five to six NEET Previous Year Question Papers.
- Mock Test for JEE and NEET
After completing the studies, if the students feel they have understood the key concepts well, they can attempt mock tests for efficient preparation. The mock tests have two major advantages for students. Firstly, it familiarises the students with the question paper of the exam. Secondly, it helps the students to learn how to manage their time while solving it.
The students should attempt the NEET mock tests and JEE Main Mock Test within a set timer. It will help them analyse how many questions they can solve correctly within a specific time. By regularly practising with the JEE Main Mock Tests 2022 and NEET Mock Tests 2022, students can enhance their speed and develop better strategies for solving problems.
Get NEET 2022 preparation tips and JEE Main 2022 preparation tips from experts! Find Aakash Coaching Institute Near You right away!
Both NEET and JEE are considered two of the most challenging exams in the country. These exams call for tremendous dedication and effort from a student. Many students get confused and start worrying when they review the vast syllabus for these exams. To help aspiring students ace these exams, Aakash – Byju’s offers the ultimate learning resources. These top-grade learning resources will aid in their productive preparation for these exams so that the students can confidently clear these exams. Besides, the students can also access resources for CUCET, NTA 2022, KVPY, NTSE and olympiad exams. The students can refer to these leading-quality learning resources unlimited times and from anywhere.
Download the NEET Admit Card and JEE Main Admit Card here.
1. What are the key topics to study for JEE Main 2022?
The syllabus of JEE Main 2022 involves topics from Class 11 and 12 NCERT books. Here is the list of Key topics for the JEE Main Exam.
- Key topics in JEE Physics section: Thermodynamics, modern physics, current electricity, magnetics, optics, heat
- Key topics of JEE Chemistry section: Periodic table, atomic structure, coordination chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, chemical bonding, nuclear chemistry
- Key Topics in JEE Mathematics section: Integral calculus, coordinate geometry, limits, continuity, differentiability, quadratic equations, stats and probability, matrices and determinants, vector algebra
2. Which books should be preferred while preparing for NEET 2022?
Here are some popular books recommended by experts to prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced engineering entrance exams.
Books for Physics:
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Understanding Physics by DC Pandey
- DC Pandey’s Practice Book Physics for JEE Main and Advanced
Books of Chemistry:
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Problems in Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Narendra Awasthi
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
Books for Mathematics:
- Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics by A Das Gupta
- Comprehensive Mathematics for JEE
- Arihant Problem Book in Mathematics for IIT JEE by SK Goyal
3. What are the key topics to study for NEET 2022?
The NEET 2022 Syllabus involves topics from NCERT textbooks of Class 11 and 12. Here is the list of key topics for the JEE Main Exam.
- Key topics in the NEET Chemistry section: Organic chemistry, equilibrium, chemical bonding and molecular structure, solutions, coordination compounds, thermodynamics
- Key topics under the NEET Biology section: Living organisms, cell structure, and function, plant physiology, human physiology, reproduction, genetics and evolution, ecology and environment
- Key topics in the NEET Physics section: Thermodynamics, rotational motions, current electricity, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, kinematics, electrostatics, optics, work, energy, and power
4. Which books should be preferred while preparing for NEET 2022?
The students should first study from the NCERT textbooks of Class 11 & 12. Here are some popular books recommended by experts to prepare for NEET-UG 2022.
Books for Physics:
- DC Pandey Physics for NEET
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
Books for Chemistry:
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for Class 11 and Class 12
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
Books for Biology:
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
- Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 & 2
5. Can a student prepare for both NEET 2022 and JEE 2022 simultaneously?
Indeed! a student can prepare both JEE and NEET side by side. If a student holds good command of both Mathematics and Biology and is confused about whether to go for NEET or JEE, he can choose the stream of PCMB. Then, he can simultaneously prepare for the NEET 2022 & JEE 2022. Securing a good rank in any one of these is very challenging, so scoring well in both of these will demand extensive effort from the student. Notably, the student should prepare a proper study schedule. He should merge the topics of Physics and Chemistry in the NEET 2022 and JEE Main 2022 syllabus while studying. Also, the student must be familiar with the exam pattern of both NEET and JEE.
6. Are the Physics and Chemistry portions similar to the NEET and JEE exams?
The syllabus of NEET-UG and IIT-JEE is almost similar for Physics and Chemistry. However, there may be a slight variation in the difficulty level of the questions. In JEE, the Mathematics and Physics section is mostly logic-based. Notably, the physics section in the JEE requires more thinking than the NEET Physics section. For JEE, the students should have a strong mental ability to understand the problems. However, the Chemistry and Biology sections in NEET are more memory-based. The students require consistent revision & memorization of concepts in these sections.
Leave a Reply