Maths happens to be a tough subject for many students. Especially when preparing for the CBSE 10th exams, Maths may scare all those students who find it tough.
Having a clear idea of the syllabus and a good strategy to study the syllabus can help students ace the CBSE 10th Maths exam. Using the NCERT textbooks is the best way to cover the entire syllabus and practice it thoroughly. Also, students should study the NCERT Solutions for Maths. It is advisable to study these solutions with full focus to reap the benefits of students’ efforts.
Scoring well in the CBSE class 10th depends on the score in Maths. Scoring well in Maths also has a role to play in deciding a students’ future career options as there are many opportunities for careers with Maths as a necessary subject.
What are NCERT solutions for CBSE 10th Maths
NCERT textbooks are students’ main books for preparing for their exams. While preparing for class 10th CBSE board exams, NCERT textbooks are the best concerning the syllabus decided for the exam. Not only are chapters in the syllabus, but these books also have questions related to every chapter. NCERT solutions for CBSE 10th Maths is a much-needed resource that contains answers to all the questions present in the NCERT textbook.
Factors to look for in the NCERT solutions for CBSE 10th Maths
In order to score well in the CBSE class 10the exam, it is necessary to go through the entire prescribed syllabus for the exam. Studying the NCERT solutions is a great way to ensure a good score in the exam.
Students must follow the best NCERT solutions to make the most of their efforts. Listed below are factors one should look for in the NCERT solutions:
- All the exercises from the 15 chapters included in the Maths syllabus must be addressed.
- The solutions provided must be crisp and stepwise.
- Proper methods must be followed to solve the problems.
- The marking scheme of the questions must be considered.
- Solutions to the problems must be easily understood.
How do the NCERT solutions for class 10th Maths help students
The NCERT solutions are of great importance when preparing for the board exams. It benefits the students in many ways. Thoroughly studying these solutions will help students achieve their goals toward a bright future. Have a look at a few benefits mentioned below:
- The step by step approach: When the subject is Maths, marks are allotted to the answer as per the steps followed to solve the problem. The NCERT solutions follow a step-by-step approach to solving the problems. Stepwise answers are of great help to students in getting to know the correct method of solving problems. It will make them understand the process to reach the final answer.
A stepwise solution to any problem eases the understanding of concepts. Step by step solutions make students develop their logical and critical thinking. It will also make them think about other possible methods and increase their curiosity to learn more.
- Focus on detailed knowledge: The NCERT books are curated by subject experts. The books are formulated to cover all the details to provide all the necessary knowledge to the class 10th CBSE students.
A thorough study of the NCERT solutions ensures acknowledgement of all the concepts. To be well versed with the solutions, students will however need to know the important Maths concepts of CBSE class 10th.
- The exact CBSE curriculum: Students need to stick to the prescribed syllabus for exams. The NCERT solutions strictly adhere to the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
Referring to a lot of study materials is one of the main reasons students are confused regarding what to study and what to not. The NCERT solutions are thus one of the best study materials that will help students simplify things for themselves. Students do not need to worry about putting effort into unnecessary topics.
- A must for CBSE board exams: Since the CBSE recommends using NCERT study material, students must use this study material. If you go through the CBSE Maths class 10th previous years’ question papers, you will find that most of the questions asked in the exam are from the NCERT exemplars.
When students study these NCERT solutions they would be ready to tackle any problems asked in the exam as they would already be aware of those types of questions. They would be ready to face tough problems and know how to solve the questions with utmost perfection.
- Provides a vast question bank: Studying alone will not help students get a good score in any exam. Practice is an important aspect to score well in the CBSE class 10th board exam. When it comes to preparing for the Maths exam, practising as many problems as possible is the only way students gain confidence. It will make students capable of solving difficult problems.
The NCERT books have questions at the end of every chapter. For example, four exercises are present in the first chapter of the CBSE class 10th Maths solutions. Similarly, every chapter has questions in the book. Together, these questions can form a vast question bank that includes all types of questions ranging from MCQs to solving equations. Practising these questions will help students prepare for all types of questions. They will be able to tackle every question asked despite the difficulty level or pattern of the problems.
- Beneficial to studying for competitive exams: The NCERT books are recommended not only for the class 10th and class 12th board exams but are also helpful when preparing for various competitive exams, UPSC, JEE, NEET, CAT, to name a few. Thus, practising the NCERT solutions and NCERT examples will help students build their logical thinking and boost their confidence.
Where and how to get the NCERT class 10th CBSE Maths solutions?
Now that you have come across the benefits of solving the NCERT maths questions you must get them right away.
When you are well prepared and confident about your efforts, appearing for the exams is easier. To build this confidence, it is better to look at the NCERT sample question papers for class 10th science.
So, start studying the NCERT solutions for CBSE Maths Class 10. The students can also look at some solutions like RD Sharma Solutions, RS Agarwal solutions and Lakhmir Singh Solutions.
Students must download the NCERT solutions and make optimum use of them.
Nothing feels enough when the question is about CBSE class 10th exam preparation. With information available just a few clicks away, a high rise has been in the study material for all the exams. However, a lot of study material with various concepts and approaches creates confusion.
Students are always looking for something that will be easy to understand and less time-consuming. Specifically, when the subject is Maths, various books with various methods ought to create confusion. Therefore, the need is for a one-stop solution that could help students study something relevant to the prescribed syllabus. It is the NCERT solution for CBSE Class 10th Maths.
Leave a Reply