Last year, the CBSE stated that the board exams for 2022 will be held in two terms. The term I examinations have already taken place, and term II exams for both CBSE Class 12 and 11 will begin on April 26.
Students often ask, “What are the strategies to score more than 80+ percent in term 2 exams?” Every student aspires to achieve a high grade on their board exams. But did you know that putting in a lot of effort isn’t the only way to obtain a high score? It will help if you study smart, not hard. That is the only way to get good grades on your board exams.
|Table of Contents|
|CBSE 12th Term 1 and Term 2 Exams|
|How to Score More Than 80% in CBSE Class 12 Physics|
|How to Score More Than 80% in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry|
|How to Score More Than 80% in CBSE Class 12 Maths|
|Tips to Write Term 2 CBSE Class 12 Biology Examination|
CBSE 12th Term 1 and Term 2 Exams
The CBSE and ICSE boards hold Class 10 and 12 examinations in two terms under the new education policy 2020. Term 1 and 2 scores and internal assessment scores will be included in the final results. The marks earned in term 1 exams will count for 50% of the total grade.
So, how much do you need to score in Term 2 exams to get an average of 80% and higher?
Students should work on maintaining their grades in both Term 1 and Term 2 exams to achieve a high average score. If a student has received 90% or higher in term 1, they should study even harder to increase their grades. It is important not to be overconfident and complacent. Aim for 90 % in the Term 2 exams as well, so that the average improves.
Also, if a student’s Term 1 grades fall short of their expectations, they can put more effort into their studies. Students should remember that their performance on the boards has a big impact. As a result, subject revision should be the current priority.
How to Score More Than 80% in CBSE Class 12 Physics
Physics preparation can stress out students, but they can earn good grades with the right materials and preparation approach. Getting a score of 80 or more in CBSE 12 Physics is a difficult task. Physics is a difficult subject to master, but you will ace the exam if you organise ahead of time. Physics requires intellectual awareness, logical reasoning skills, and theoretical knowledge.
Important Topics in Physics for Class 12 CBSE Exam
The following are the most important chapters from CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus:
|4||Atoms and Nuclei|
|6||Dual Nature of Matter|
How to score Above 80% In CBSE 12 Physics: Topic-wise Preparation Strategy
The strategy to score 80+ in CBSE 12 Physics is as follows:
- Students that struggle with mathematics should begin by reading Modern Physics. The Semiconductor chapter is one of the most essential, with an average of eight marks. Atoms and nuclei are worth a total of six marks.
- Dual Nature of Radiation is also a high scoring chapter worth four marks. Having a firm grasp on these chapters aids students in achieving higher grades in Physics.
- Students must also concentrate on essential and tough topics such as Optics, worth fourteen marks on the CBSE 12th board exam.
- Ray optics must be completed first since it is easier to learn in Optics. In Wave Optics, you should concentrate on the issues of interference, diffraction, and Young’s double-slit experiment.
- If you haven’t studied electrostatics or magnetism yet, skip these chapters because they take longer to complete than the rest. However, these chapters are critical for competitive examinations.
- Carefully practise ray diagrams and other relevant diagrams.
- Try to solve objective problems to make yourself efficient in solving one mark questions in the exam; this will be a bonus.
How to Score More Than 80% in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry is a high-scoring subject if you prepare well. The NCERT Chemistry book is crucial, and it is advised that you finish it. It will also help you score higher in the JEE Main, JEE Advanced, and NEET exams.
Important Topics in Chemistry for Class 12 CBSE Exam
|How To Get Above 90 Marks In Chemistry: Chemistry Important Chapters to Practice|
|d and f-Block Elements|
How To Get Above 80% In Chemistry: Preparation Strategy
Your CBSE Class 12 Chemistry preparation strategy should be well-thought-out. Before making your Chemistry study plan, think about your strengths and weaknesses and the weightage of the chapter.
- According to the past few years’ Chemistry test papers, all questions are directly or indirectly based on the NCERT texts. As a result, NCERT texts should be read carefully. Organic Chemistry is one of the most important units in Chemistry for every student, carrying 18 marks.
- p-Block Elements and d-Block Elements jointly account for 13 marks in Inorganic Chemistry. Though memorising both chapters in a short period is difficult, it is preferable to study the chapter notes. The inorganic chemistry questions are asked directly.
- Biomolecules, Polymers, and Chemistry in Everyday Life are worth ten marks. These are sample chapters, but don’t put them off until the last minute or take them lightly.
- Physical Chemistry should be read in the proper context. First and foremost, each chapter’s formula should be memorised. After that, students should try to solve related problems using those formulas.
- Set aside at least 2 hours each day to review the topics you’ve already covered. It will also aid you in your preparation for JEE and NEET.
How to Score More Than 80% in CBSE Class 12 Maths
Students generally fear mathematics since it requires them to solve numerical issues. Maths is a unique topic in that if pupils are well-prepared, they can score either 0 or 100 marks. As a result, understanding the fundamentals is more important than rote memorising. You can do well in Class 12 Maths if you often understand the fundamental theories and practice.
Also See: CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exam Maths Syllabus
Important Topics in Maths for Class 12 CBSE Exam
|Relations & Functions||10|
|Vector & 3-Dimensional Geometry||17|
How To Get Above 80% In Maths: Preparation Strategy
While studying for CBSE Class 12 Mathematics, keep the following points in mind:
- Don’t just memorise the formulas, but also comprehend the underlying concepts and practise derivations.
- Solve as many different types of CBSE Class 12 Maths questions as possible.
- Please make a list of the questions that you find challenging and go over them repeatedly. If you’re afraid of such questions, practise them until you are comfortable with them.
- Practice answering questions in a timed environment.
- Ask your teachers or friends for help if you have any doubts. It’s also beneficial to talk about doubt.
- Do not begin using Reference Books right away. NCERT is more than enough, but you must read it from beginning to end. However, consult a reference book if you don’t understand a specific type of difficulty or have trouble grasping a subject.
Tips to Write Term 2 CBSE Class 12 Biology Examination
Getting more than 80% in Biology tests is not impossible, but you can easily reach this objective with these strategies. During Biology exams, proper planning is always the best technique to make your goals achievable.
A few tips to keep in mind during the Term 2 CBSE Examination are:
- Prepare the CBSE Class 12 Biology term 2 syllabus thoroughly.
- Revise all the chapter-wise topics to score more.
- Use legible handwriting.
- Use the extra 15 minutes provided.
- Select the easiest questions to respond to first.
- Don’t go into too much detail with your responses.
- Double-check your work.
Make sure you don’t miss out on important dates and deadlines of your NEET 2022 examination.
The CBSE Class 12th Term-2 exams are fast approaching and will be completed in less than a month. Getting good grades on the board test is not a difficult goal for a student who follows a particular study technique. The students must have completed their extensive studies and should focus solely on revision and brief practice drills. They should go over their notes every day to review the key themes. Mock test papers and sample papers from past years can also be used to assess their level of preparation and learn time management while completing the question paper. Ensure you’re well prepared for NEET-UG 2022 by finding an Aakash coaching centre near you!
1. Is the NCERT syllabus enough to prepare for the Term 2 board exams?
Yes, the NCERT syllabus covers all of the topics and concepts that will aid you in passing the Term 2 board exams. However, if you want to get an exceptional grade, you’ll need to study some additional books.
2. What are the minimum passing marks for the Board exam?
A minimum score of 33% is required to pass the board test on any topic. In addition, an aggregate score of at least 33 percent is required to pass the board tests on an overall basis. As a result, candidates must pass all courses to pass the boards.
Note: The CBSE board calculates a subject’s composite score based on practical and theoretical marks. Both of these factors must add up to more than 33%
The students will be awarded on a 5-point grading system from Grade-A to Grade-E in Term 2 board exams.
2. How can I score 80% or more on my board exams?
There isn’t a single solution that can help you with this problem. It would help if you devised a strategy to achieve a score of 80 percent or above in board exams. Practice as much as possible, solve past papers, revise the curriculum daily, stick to textbooks, and work on your weak spots. These are some guidelines to follow to reach your goal.
3. Do you think I will be able to get a perfect score on my board examinations if I use these tips?
Yes, everything is feasible if you decide to focus and be determined 100 per cent of the time. Although these suggestions are useful and can help you get closer to your goal, only your strong willpower can help you reach all of your seemingly impossible goals.
Brush up your CBSE Class 12th important concepts before your NEET UG 2022 examination!
4. How does handwriting affect board test scores?
Poor handwriting and presentation have a negative impact on the examiner’s perception of you, and it will lower your grade. Brush up on your handwriting abilities before exams to get higher than 80%.
5. Should I concentrate on my CBSE 12th-grade exams or the JEE Main Entrance Exam?
Students are constantly reminded that the board exams are fast approaching and that they should concentrate exclusively on them right now. They should not focus on JEE Main 2022 or NEET-UG 2022 preparation. The student’s primary attention should be on the CBSE Class 12th curriculum. The JEE and NEET syllabuses are based on the NCERT curriculum for CBSE classes 11 and 12. As a result, grasping the fundamental principles will be beneficial.