The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the term 2 admit cards for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2022. Both Class 10 and Class 12 exams will begin on April 26. The Class 10 exam will get over on May 24, and the Class 12 exam will continue till June 15.
As per the notification, the CBSE 10th and 12th term 2 admit cards are available online and can be downloaded only by the schools through the official website of the board which is cbse.gov.in.
The CBSE term 2 papers will have both objective and subjective questions – case-based, situation-based, short answer, and long answer type questions. The term 2 exams will be held for a duration of two hours.
CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Admit Card 2022: How to Download
- Go to the official website – cbse.gov.in
- Click on Class 10 or Class 12 term-2 admit card link
- Enter the required login credentials
- Download the admit card and take a printout
Recently, CBSE also warned students regarding a fake notification about board exams 2022 which claimed that for the final results, 30% weightage will be from term-1 exams and the remaining 70% will be from term-2 exams.
For more information, students can visit the official CBSE Website.
We wish you luck!