CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Accountancy Examination 2022 was held on May 23. The examination for the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy paper started at 10.30 am today and concluded at 12.30 pm. The CBSE Class 12 Accountancy question papers were distributed at 10:15 am so that students can read the paper thoroughly.
Our academic experts will share a detailed analysis along with the best attempts. Keep checking this blog for the latest updates on CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Exam 2022.
The CBSE Term 2 Exams 2022 for Classes 10 and 12 started and began on April 26, 2022. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has directed all the students to strictly adhere to the Covid-19 safety guidelines. Students who have thoroughly read each chapter of their NCERT Class 12 Accountancy textbook, and practiced sample papers thoroughly are sure to score well in the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Accountancy Exam.
How to Score High in CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Term 2 Exam 2022
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Exam Pattern
|Duration of Exam||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||32|
|Short Answer Type (3 marks each)||2|
|Short Answer Type (4 marks each)||5|
|Long Answer Type (6 marks each)||3|
|Long Answer Type (8 marks each)||2|
Also See: CBSE Class 12 Syllabus | CBSE Class 12 Results
CBSE 12th Term 2 Exam 2022: Last-Minute Expert Tips
- Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- Check the venue and time of the exam to make sure that you have not confused the day/time/venue.
- Head to the exam with plenty of time. A lot of unexpected events can happen on your way.
- Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste.
- Students must watch out for their speed of writing.
- Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order, as long as you label them correctly.
- Don’t spend more time than you planned on a particular section/question or you might run out of time to answer other questions and gain those extra marks!
- Stay calm, you have prepared well and have nothing to fear.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper for Term 2 Exam 2022 with Paper Pattern & Solutions
Leave a Reply