Thursday, April 14, 2016
CBSE conducts the most important medical entrance exam in India – AIPMT. This exam consists of three sections – Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The difficulty level of all three subjects is high, but students mainly face pressure in Physics. This subject includes a variety of theories and mathematical problems. The right application of formulae and derivatives is what makes Physics troublesome. The Physics section in AIPMT 2016 comprises of the following sections:
- Laws of Motion
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy and Power
- Current Electricity
- Oscillations & Waves
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
The most important areas to focus in Physics are Laws of motions, Kinematics, Magnetic effects of current, Modern Physics and Electrostatics. To have clarity of all the concepts is extremely important as just learning the topics is not enough. Implementation of these concepts in solving the MCQs is what is expected out of an AIPMT aspirants.
One must have a solid strategy to be able to solve the Physics section in the right amount of time without getting hassled. Make sure that the important derivations and formulas are on your fingertips.
Here are some preparation tips for Physics which will help you ace the subject in AIPMT 2016.
- – The theoretical questions which are related to Modern Physics are simple and involve less calculations, hence students should focus on these. These questions are scoring and can boost your score.
- – Most of the questions in Heat and Thermodynamics are of P-Y graph or principles of thermodynamics and are hence easy to solve.
- – Solve direct formula based questions of any topic.
- – Try attempting the lengthy questions through approximation or as per options.
- – NCERT books for both XI & XII must be on your fingertips
- – It is a must for aspirants to solve at least one mock test paper every day to test their preparation.
- – Solving previous year’s question papers is extremely helpful as you get an understanding of the type and the difficulty level of questions you will be facing in the exams.
- – You get familiar with the exam pattern and it improves your speed & accuracy.
- – In most of the questions, more than one concept is involved. Solving practice papers and mock tests will get you prepared for questions of this level.
We hope that these tips help improve your preparation for the Physics section of the AIPMT 2016 paper. Download FREE sample papers from Aakash now to better your preparation!
Aakash Education Services Limited is now on Telegram. To get all the latest information, tips & tricks, answer solutions for the latest ongoing exams. Subscribe to Aakash on Telegram.
Subscribe to ourYoutube channel.
Great Tips ! thanks for sharing these helpful tips with us. i really liked this tips. very important tips for those who are preparing for aipmt exam. this is exactly i needed to read today. When some one searches for his required thing,therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here. simply want to say this post is as very useful.