Wednesday, April 20, 2016
AIPMT is one of the toughest undergraduate medical entrance exams and hence it requires proper preparation and strategies. One must have a strong revision plan to cover important topics and questions.
We have listed out some quick last minute preparation tips which can help you excel at your preparation and do well in AIPMT 2016.
- Be thorough with the basics: NCERT should be your first priority while preparing for AIPMT. You must have clear concepts and should master the basics. NCERT and concepts lay a strong foundation for the other topics and difficult questions.
- Manage your time: Managing time well will bring success to you in AIPMT. An AIPMT aspirant should know how to divide time between subjects and topics to have enough time for revision.
- Mock & practice tests: Solving mock tests helps in self-evaluation and also teaches you to smartly manage your time during the exam. They give you a proper view of how things will go on the day of the exam.
- Make visual notes: Visual notes are easier for our brain to recall. For AIPMT, make charts, diagrams and formulae in a visually stimulating way to make sure you remember the topics and questions.
- Note the reappearing questions: While solving mock tests, you will start to notice questions & concepts which are reappearing. Make a note of these and devote time to these questions. You can recollect concepts and frame your own questions for better results.
- Avoid studying with new material: During the last few weeks before the exam, you should stick to the books that you have already been referring to. Some students make the mistake of referring to a new author and book in the last few weeks before the exam. Every author has a different way of writing and explaining the concepts. Referring to new authors can cause confusion.
With these few tips, we hope that you can prepare in a better and more efficient way to get the best results. Stay calm and relaxed during this time of your preparation.
BEST OF LUCK!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.