Monday, August 24, 2015
We all love watching movies, don’t we? Especially when we can relate to them! Inspiring and fun movies really help us get through our hectic schedules. Read on to see if you have missed any such amazing movie!
1. 3 Idiots – This film was a combination of several emotions including happy, sad, funny and inspiring, all at once. While it showed everything that is wrong with the Indian educational system, it also taught us how we must believe in ourselves and our capabilities and that as long as we choose the career that we enjoy, we will always succeed!
2. Rang De Basanti – This mind blowing flick kept us engrossed till the very last moment, so much so that we could not look away from the screen for even a second. This film taught us so much about how the future of this country is in our hands & how each one of us should do everything in our control to change the corrupt system!
3. Wake up Sid! – This movie shows us what it is like to be independent and successful in the field of our choice. It also highlights on how one can turn their passion into a successful career as you’ll never get bored of doing something that you’re passionate about!
4. Taare Zameen par – We have all watched this movie time and again and appreciated Mr. Aamir Khan for all the inspiring messages he tries to convey through his movies. This movie changed a lot of mind-sets in our country and taught us a great lesson to help people and never underestimate their capabilities.
5. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag – Farhan Akhtar did a phenomenal job in this movie where he portrayed the story of the Olympic champion, Mr. Milkha Singh, also known as ‘The Flying Sikh’! This movie was such an inspiration mainly because of the never give up attitude, the hard work and the perseverance shown by Milkha!
6. Chak De, India! – With this movie, Shah Rukh Khan took us by surprise when he did something different from his regular rom-coms! In a country where women are not given enough exposure to sports, this film really changed the way people think. It showed the power of women and the importance of team spirit while shedding light on our national game of Hockey!
7. Lakshya – As the name suggests, ‘Lakshya’ showed the importance of setting goals in our lives and working towards achieving them. While some of us are quite clueless by the end of high school, this movie highlights the story of one such person and how he joins the Indian army and ultimately finds his goal in life.
8. Iqbal – ‘Iqbal’ is a story of a young deaf and mute boy from a remote Indian village who is obsessed with cricket. While his father wanted him to become a farmer, this boy decided to fight against all obstacles & difficulties to bag a place for himself in the Indian National Cricket team.
Thanks to the Indian cinema that gives us a taste of true inspiration and patriotism through its movies, which has re-defined the way we look at movies. Do you agree?
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.