Thursday, September 03, 2015
With a great amount of pressure to study and score good marks, we end up getting confused when it comes to learning and memorizing formulas. Here are a few simple tricks that will help you learn formulas faster!
1. Develop interest in the subject: It is very important to have an interest in the concept you are studying. Lack of interest towards it will leave you disinterested and not push you to work hard. It’s always easier to learn something that interests you.
2. Use visual memory: When you connect concepts to a visual memory, it becomes easier to remember them. Attaching a visual to each concept that you want to remember makes it easier to recollect it later. Try doing this with your formulas, it will surely work! Remember, memory is predominantly visual.
3. Know the meaning: It is very important to know the meaning of each and everything to be able to memorize them. When we know the entire reason or process behind a certain formula, it’s easier for us to remember it as it makes more sense then.
4. Practice, practice and practice: Practice makes you perfect! When you practice using the formulas you want to learn, your brain understands the application of the formula and remembers it. Try solving and practicing problems using the formula and you will see results! Repetition leads to memorization.
5. Write down the formula you want to memorize: Writing the formulas again and again will help you remember them for longer. Our brain has a tendency to remember what we write repeatedly. Therefore, writing down tough formulas will make it easier for you to recall them.
6. Stay healthy: The healthier you are, the easier it is for you to learn. Exercise and get the oxygen flowing. When you are healthy, your brain will be able to focus better and be more productive.
7. Stick it on your wall: When you have a lot of formulas to memorize, the best thing to do is to write them on a sheet and stick it on the wall. This way you will keep seeing the formula and it’ll slowly seep in your brain.
8. Sleep on it: Before bedtime, think about the formula that you want to learn. When you think of something and go to sleep, your brain has better chances of remembering it.
9. Keep your distractions away: While studying and learning, make sure you are not distracted. Give undivided attention to everything you want to learn and you will be able to learn faster!
Now that you have these smart tricks to learn better, start using them and make this learning process more fun and efficient! Keep your brain relaxed and you will be able to concentrate better and increase your productivity!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.