NEET exam includes three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Among all the three sections, aspirants always complain about the challenges of Physics questions. Almost every student gets frightened by Physics and its problems. It is obvious, after all, that the NEET Physics syllabus contains a lot of formulae, theories, concepts, and numerical portions.
Even the numerical problems of Physics sometimes blank out the brilliant students too. But, to get an All India Rank (AIR) in the NEET 2022 exam, it is crucial to also score excellently in the Physics section.
Physics explains the basic laws of the universe. It introduces you to the important concepts critical for the advanced study of Biology, Chemistry, and all other branches of science. There are a lot of concepts and equations to know and memorise in Physics.
Why is Physics Important for NEET 2022 Exam?
Most of the time, NEET aspirants do not focus on the Physics section because of its difficulty and complicated concepts. However, scoring well only in the Chemistry and Biology sections of NEET-UG 2022 will not help you get the desired outcome. Although with an excellent score in Biology and Chemistry, you can crack NEET 2022, you can be one of the NEET-UG 2022 toppers with an additional score in Physics. Therefore, studying Physics for NEET-UG 2022 is obligatory to become a top-rank bearer in the medical entrance test.
Best Tips to Solve Physics Problems Easily in NEET 2022 Exam
While preparing for Physics, it is necessary to know some tips that can help you learn and understand the topics and concepts with ease. As a result, you will be able to solve Physics problems easily and quickly.
Here are some best tips that provide you with a helping hand for NEET 2022 Physics problems preparations.
Watch: How to Score 180/180 in NEET Physics 2023 Exam | Complete 1 Year Preparation Strategy for NEET
Every day preparation is necessary for success
- Make a timetable covering all three subjects: biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Regular studies, revision, and practice are the keys to beating Physics for NEET.
- Focus on your full concentration without any obstructions.
- Complete all your homework, assignments, and test or school exam preparations on time.
Prepare the topics before the class
- Take a glance at the chapter, topic, or terms that you will study in the class. It will help you to acknowledge better in the class.
Never neglect classes and class notes
- Pay complete attentiveness to what the teacher is upskilling in the Physics class.
- Do not hesitate to ask your questions and doubts.
- Make class notes for NEET preparations. It will help them later understand the terms, concepts, or topics.
Also See: NEET Study Plan
Give a quick revision to your notes after the class
- Have a good look at the concepts you have learned in the class.
- If required, edit your class notes to make them more comprehensive.
- Solve exercise questions and problems solved by the teacher or asked to solve in the class.
Solving NCERT problems and coaching modules are keys
- Solve the examples and exercises from the Physics NCERT textbook, NCERT Exemplar, and your coaching modules without looking at the solutions.
- After solving the questions, check the solutions. If there is a better way to solve the problem, then memorise it.
Follow the best NEET study material to acknowledge the concepts well
- Follow the NEET-UG 2022 study material. It helps you understand the concepts. And let you interpret the equations that are needed to use in solving the problems.
- According to the NEET exam pattern, the Aakash Institute study material has the complete set of the required theory papers and question sets.
Get help from the teacher whenever you find trouble with Physics
- Get help from your peers, school teachers, subject experts, or coaching teachers whenever you have doubts.
- You must first try the problems yourself and make some serious efforts. And if still, you are not able to solve them, then go and ask for help.
Avoid cramming and learn basic Mathematics to command over Physics
- Avoid overloading in Physics. The biggest mistake aspirants commit while preparing for Physics is to just come up with some random facts and appear with them for the test.
- You need to understand basic Mathematics like finding some basic algebraic identities and ratios, performing various mathematical operations on the number, converting a number into its exponential form, integral calculus, etc. It will help you with the Physics problems during NEET 2022 exam.
Learn how to apply concepts in resolving problems
- Mastering the concepts is not sufficient in Physics.
- If you want to get an excellent outcome in Physics in the NEET 2022 exam, you have to learn how to greet the problems and apply concepts to solving the Physics problems.
Check our visual story on Must Read NEET Preparation Tips for Introverted Students
Make a habit of solving problems regularly
- Physics is inconsistent with other subjects as it is highly based on problem-solving skills.
- Start with some simple riddles and problems. Then move on to more difficult ones.
- Memorise all the fundamental formulae.
- Solving more and more problems will help you understand the concepts.
- The more problems you solve, the more you will become friendly with strategies for picking the correct formula in Physics.
Watch: Aakash BYJU’S All India NEET Mock Test Paper Analysis
To get a good score in the physics section of the NEET exam, it is not wrong to say that more and more practice is only the correct path. Although its syllabus is vast and time is short, you will never be able to crack the NEET 2022 exam without practising. So, stop dilly-dallying and get back to work.
You can also follow some effective learning methods like tricks and tips, flashcards, visual notes, mnemonics, etc., to get the upper hand with your preparations for the NEET exams. And, if you are not sure of any answer during the NEET 2022 exam, do not try to attempt it. There are no negative marks for unattempted questions in the exam.
Hopefully, the information given in this article will help you. And in any case, for more help, you can always find Aakash Institute near you. Additionally, below are some frequently asked questions related to Physics for the NEET 2022 exam.