NEET exam includes three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Among all the three sections, aspirants always complain about the challenges of Physics questions. Almost every student gets frightened by Physics and its problems. It is obvious, after all, that the NEET Physics syllabus contains a lot of formulae, theories, concepts, and numerical portions.
Even the numerical problems of Physics sometimes blank out the brilliant students too. But, to get an All India Rank (AIR) in the NEET 2022 exam, it is crucial to also score excellently in the Physics section.
This article aims to help aspirants with their fear of the Physics problems in the NEET 2022 exam.
|Table of Contents|
|Why is Physics Important for NEET 2022 Exam?|
|Best Tips to Solve Physics Problems Easily in NEET 2022 Exam|
Physics explains the basic laws of the universe. It introduces you to the important concepts critical for the advanced study of Biology, Chemistry, and all other branches of science. There are a lot of concepts and equations to know and memorise in Physics.
Why is Physics Important for NEET 2022 Exam?
Most of the time, NEET aspirants do not focus on the Physics section because of its difficulty and complicated concepts. However, scoring well only in the Chemistry and Biology sections of NEET-UG 2022 will not help you get the desired outcome. Although with an excellent score in Biology and Chemistry, you can crack NEET 2022, you can be one of the NEET-UG 2022 toppers with an additional score in Physics. Therefore, studying Physics for NEET-UG 2022 is obligatory to become a top-rank bearer in the medical entrance test.
Best Tips to Solve Physics Problems Easily in NEET 2022 Exam
While preparing for Physics, it is necessary to know some tips that can help you learn and understand the topics and concepts with ease. As a result, you will be able to solve Physics problems easily and quickly.
Here are some best tips that provide you with a helping hand for NEET 2022 Physics problems preparations.
Watch: How to Score 180/180 in NEET Physics 2023 Exam | Complete 1 Year Preparation Strategy for NEET
Every day preparation is necessary for success
- Make a timetable covering all three subjects: biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Regular studies, revision, and practice are the keys to beating Physics for NEET.
- Focus on your full concentration without any obstructions.
- Complete all your homework, assignments, and test or school exam preparations on time.
Prepare the topics before the class
- Take a glance at the chapter, topic, or terms that you will study in the class. It will help you to acknowledge better in the class.
Never neglect classes and class notes
- Pay complete attentiveness to what the teacher is upskilling in the Physics class.
- Do not hesitate to ask your questions and doubts.
- Make class notes for NEET preparations. It will help them later understand the terms, concepts, or topics.
Also See: NEET Study Plan
Give a quick revision to your notes after the class
- Have a good look at the concepts you have learned in the class.
- If required, edit your class notes to make them more comprehensive.
- Solve exercise questions and problems solved by the teacher or asked to solve in the class.
Solving NCERT problems and coaching modules are keys
- Solve the examples and exercises from the Physics NCERT textbook, NCERT Exemplar, and your coaching modules without looking at the solutions.
- After solving the questions, check the solutions. If there is a better way to solve the problem, then memorise it.
Follow the best NEET study material to acknowledge the concepts well
- Follow the NEET-UG 2022 study material. It helps you understand the concepts. And let you interpret the equations that are needed to use in solving the problems.
- According to the NEET exam pattern, the Aakash Institute study material has the complete set of the required theory papers and question sets.
Get help from the teacher whenever you find trouble with Physics
- Get help from your peers, school teachers, subject experts, or coaching teachers whenever you have doubts.
- You must first try the problems yourself and make some serious efforts. And if still, you are not able to solve them, then go and ask for help.
Avoid cramming and learn basic Mathematics to command over Physics
- Avoid overloading in Physics. The biggest mistake aspirants commit while preparing for Physics is to just come up with some random facts and appear with them for the test.
- You need to understand basic Mathematics like finding some basic algebraic identities and ratios, performing various mathematical operations on the number, converting a number into its exponential form, integral calculus, etc. It will help you with the Physics problems during NEET 2022 exam.
Learn how to apply concepts in resolving problems
- Mastering the concepts is not sufficient in Physics.
- If you want to get an excellent outcome in Physics in the NEET 2022 exam, you have to learn how to greet the problems and apply concepts to solving the Physics problems.
Check our visual story on Must Read NEET Preparation Tips for Introverted Students
Make a habit of solving problems regularly
- Physics is inconsistent with other subjects as it is highly based on problem-solving skills.
- Start with some simple riddles and problems. Then move on to more difficult ones.
- Memorise all the fundamental formulae.
- Solving more and more problems will help you understand the concepts.
- The more problems you solve, the more you will become friendly with strategies for picking the correct formula in Physics.
Watch: Aakash BYJU’S All India NEET Mock Test Paper Analysis
To get a good score in the physics section of the NEET exam, it is not wrong to say that more and more practice is only the correct path. Although its syllabus is vast and time is short, you will never be able to crack the NEET 2022 exam without practising. So, stop dilly-dallying and get back to work.
You can also follow some effective learning methods like tricks and tips, flashcards, visual notes, mnemonics, etc., to get the upper hand with your preparations for the NEET exams. And, if you are not sure of any answer during the NEET 2022 exam, do not try to attempt it. There are no negative marks for unattempted questions in the exam.
Hopefully, the information given in this article will help you. And in any case, for more help, you can always find Aakash Institute near you. Additionally, below are some frequently asked questions related to Physics for the NEET 2022 exam.
1. What are the best books for preparing for Physics for the NEET 2022 exam?
It is necessary to wisely select the study resources of Physics to prepare for the NEET 2022 exam. NCERT books are the best and must follow studying material for the NEET 2022 Physics preparations. Additionally, you can refer to some reference books or coaching study materials for better information and knowledge of Physics concepts and practice physics problems.
Also See: Best Books for NEET Preparation
Here is a list of the best books for the preparation of Physics for the NEET 2022 exam:
- NCERT Physics for Class-11 and Class-12.
- NCERT Exemplar for Class-11 and Class-12.
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma (Part 1 & 2) and solution.
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker.
- Objective Physics by D.C. Pandey.
- Problems in General Physics by I.E.Irodov.
2. What method should I use to memorise the Physics formulae?
To memorise the Physics formula, you need to follow the given below steps:
- Develop an interest in learning the formulae and concepts of Physics. Otherwise, it will be harder for you to memorise them properly.
- Experts advised that the candidates should prepare concepts and practice the formulae daily as much as possible. The more you read, the more you will be able to remember them correctly.
- It would be best if you practised formulae by writing them every day. It helps you with long-lasting and speedy memorisation.
- Try to connect concepts and formulae by using your visual memory. It is the fastest way of memorising Physics concepts.
- Before you go to bed, you should contemplate the Physics formulas.
3. What tips should I use to polish my problem-solving techniques in Physics?
Some tips to polish your problem-solving techniques are as follows:
- Read your question paper meticulously and try to understand the key concepts behind each question.
- After understanding the key concept, note down all the given data.
- Answer the questions without looking for the options.
- Go through the complicated calculative questions in the last. It helps you in saving some time.
- If you have some free time, in the end, check your answers in a reverse manner.
- Sometimes you can use smart options to answer the questions quickly, like checking the units of the options after reading the question. Maybe there will be only one option that contains the asked units.
- Solve previous years’ papers and mock papers to improve your problem-solving skills.
4. How can I learn Physics for the NEET 2022 exam?
For many candidates, cracking the Physics section in the NEET exam may be intimidating. It is because of the vast syllabus and many theoretical and quantitative numerical difficulties. Then a common question arises among the aspirants ‘how to learn Physics for the NEET exam?’
To start the preparations for Physics for the NEET 2022 exam, you need to remember the following tips:
- Make yourself free from the misconception that preparing for Physics is a difficult task.
- Practice is a must-follow and to-do step that brings you close to the finishing line and helps you improve your problem-solving skills.
- Have a clear account of the Physics syllabus, exam pattern, important topics and questions, and marking scheme of every chapter in the NEET exam.
This way, you have a clear understanding of Physics and can learn it easier for the NEET 2022 exam.
5. What strategies should I follow to prepare for Physics for any medical entrance exam?
To gain command over Physics, to crack any medical entrance exam, you need to follow the given below strategies:
- Prepare a chart and mention all the important concepts of the Physics NEET syllabus.
- After knowing about the syllabus, segregate the important topics and their weightage. It helps you to get prepared for the challenges you will be going to face.
- Select the study material wisely. NCERT solutions are the best choice to work from fundamentals.
- Now, clear all your Physics concepts and move to numerical problems and MCQs.
- One of the best strategies to learn Physics is to write down the crucial formulas and paste them into your study area.
- Prepare a study schedule to work in a systematic way. It helps you in learning time management skills.
- Practice more and more to understand and retain the information you received. Solve question papers to boost your confidence.
6. What is the fastest way to solve Physics MCQs in the NEET 2022 exam?
Among the challenges that students face in Physics are MCQs. Tests are designed to measure your knowledge and improve your skills. And MCQs are an efficient and effective way to improve your reasoning and recalling abilities.
Here are some techniques that can help you solve the Physics MCQs in the fastest way possible:
- MCQs contain three components, i.e., a question, a correct answer, and three incorrect options. You have to understand all these three components to solve them shortly.
- Do not jump to a conclusion just after reading the question. Firstly, read the questions carefully and mark those you are 100% sure of. And, to the remaining questions, you either need to focus more on memorising their concepts or use guesswork by catching the common words that indicate the answer.
- Try to answer the questions without checking their options.
- It would be best if you eliminated some options smartly. There are always a few misfits with other options, and you need to remove them.
- After reading the questions carefully, underline the most relevant part of the questions.