Most of the students fear Chemistry because of the vast syllabus & tricky questions. If you concentrate and plan well, you can overcome the fear and perform well in the exam. It is all about concentrating, following a plan and practicing!
Here are a few preparation tips for CBSE 12th Chemistry:
Also See: CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper
Also See: CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Important Topics
- Note down important topics for reasoning such as the ‘P block elements, d & f block elements
- Practice the Adsorption isotherm, Raoult’s Law, Packing fraction, Molar mass determination thoroughly. These are the topics which carry maximum questions.
- Solve at least 5 numericals every day from Physical Chemistry, Organic & Inorganic Chemistry. Make notes of preparing from sample papers and previous years board exam papers.
- Prepare for the conceptual questions on Numericals as that gives you a better understanding of the concepts and can strengthen your knowledge and give you a better grip on the subject.
- Important chapters for class 12th CBSE board exams like Organic Chemistry should be completely thorough as they carry more marks. Polymers, Bio-molecules and Chemistry in everyday are simple chapters and should be prepared initially. Give a lot of importance to Surface Chemistry as it is one of the most important part of the exam.
- Clarify your doubts from experts well in advance and make sure your concepts are clear.
- Be thorough with the NCERT books.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.