In a battle against thousands of competitors and time, applicants must thoroughly understand the NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus. The NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus includes a wide range of conceptual and theoretical concepts, each with numerical problems. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has increased the total number of questions in the medical entrance examination to 50, wherein students need to attempt 45 questions from the Physics section, making 180 marks from the total NEET 2022 marks.
The NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus will have a nearly equal weightage of questions from Classes 11 and 12. Therefore, applicants must focus equitably on the overall NCERT Classes 11 and 12 syllabus for NEET 2022 Physics examination to score well. Use NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics – PDFs Updated for 2021-22 Exam | AESL for better clarity of concepts. Students should comprehend every small concept necessary to solve the numerical questions while studying for the NEET 2022 Physics examination.
|Table of Contents|
|NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus: NCERT Class 12 Important Chapters|
|NEET 2022 Physics: NCERT Class 12 Important Chapters and their Subtopics|
|NEET 2022 Physics: NCERT Class 12 Important Chapter-wise distribution|
According to the revised NEET 2022 Exam Pattern, the NEET 2022 Physics paper will have 50 questions, split into two sections, Section A and section B. Wherein section A comprises 35 questions and section B with 15 questions, respectively. In section B, students will have the option to answer only 10 questions.
Check the NEET Exam Pattern 2022: Marking Scheme, Types of Questions, Total Questions | AESL here.
NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus: NCERT Class 12 Important Chapters
Chapter 1: Electric Charges and Fields
Chapter 2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
Chapter 3: Current Electricity
|3||Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
Chapter 4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
Chapter 5: Magnetism and Matter
|4||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
Chapter 6: Electromagnetic Induction
Chapter 7: Alternating Current
Chapter 8: Electromagnetic Waves
Chapter 9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Chapter 10: Wave Optics
|7||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Chapter 11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
|8||Atoms & Nuclei
Chapter 12: Atoms
Chapter 13: Nuclei
Chapter 14: Semiconductor Electronics
Students can check the complete Syllabus of Physics for NEET 2022 | AESL here.
Check: Must Read NEET Preparation Tips for Introverted Students
NEET 2022 Physics: NCERT Class 12 Important Chapters and their Subtopics
|Unit- 2: Current Electricity
|Unit- 3: Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
|Unit- 4: Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
|Unit- 5: Electromagnetic Waves
|Unit- 6: Optics
|Unit- 7: Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
|Unit- 8: Atoms & Nuclei
|Unit- 9: Electronic Devices
NEET 2022 Physics: NCERT Class 12 Important Chapter-wise distribution
|Most Important Chapters||Important Chapters||Less Important Chapters|
Watch: NEET Mock Test Paper Analysis by Aakash Byju’s
The NEET 2022 Physics examination syllabus is regarded as the most challenging of the three subjects. As a result, knowing the important Class 12 NCERT chapters will help students attain a stronghold on the NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus. Thus, before beginning the preparation, students need to familiarise themselves with the important NCERT Class 12 chapters.
To pass the NEET 2022 examination, students must first prepare the important chapters for the NEET 2022 Physics examination. Understand every topic and take notes from the study materials. Students need to have a basic understanding of the subject. Students can use the coaching classes to help themselves comprehend the chapters. Practise mock tests, previous year’s question papers, online test series, etc. Solving questions will help students gain clarity and manage their time for the examination effectively, thereby helping them achieve high grades.
Watch Short Tricks in Modern Physics |Physics | JEE/ NEET|
1. What NEET 2022 Physics study plan and preparation tips should students follow?
The previous year’s toppers have created a perfect study plan and preparation tips for students to pass NEET 2022 Physics in a single attempt.
- The first step in exam preparation is to review the NEET 2022 Physics syllabus and exam pattern. Students should also be knowledgeable of the NEET 2022 Physics section marking system.
- As per previous years’ papers, the most important chapters in NEET Physics Examinations were Electrostatistics, Optics, Mechanics, Electromagnetic Induction, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrodynamics, and Modern Physics. Thus, students must first precisely understand the basic concepts of these topics. After completing these, they can start with other chapters.
- Formulae are at the heart of physics. Understanding the formulas is the most important step in preparing for NEET 2022 Physics.
- NCERTs are regarded as the perfect NEET 2022 exam preparation. The NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus is based entirely on Class 11 and 12 NCERT textbooks that students can use to supplement their learning.
- Solving mock tests and previous year’s question papers will allow students to assess how well they have prepared for the exam. It will also assist them in recognising their areas of weakness. Use NEET 2022 Mock Tests/
2. Which reference book should I use for completing the NEET 2022 Physics important chapters?
The NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus is rooted in Class 11 and 12 NCERT curricula. Therefore, students must read the NCERT textbooks to complete their Physics important chapters. Students should also refer to other NEET 2022 Physics preparation books to achieve a competitive advantage in the examination. Some of the finest NEET 2022 Physics reference books are as follows:
- Physics Part 1 and 2 NCERT textbooks for Classes 11 and 12
- Cengage Physics NEET For Everyone
- Concepts of Physics
- Fundamentals of physics
- NCERT Exemplar Class 11 and 12
3. What are the important chapters for the NEET 2022 Physics exam?
Understanding the important topics to cover during NEET 2022 preparation will undoubtedly boost students’ competence and preparation. Students are advised to concentrate more on these important topics from the NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus to achieve good results easily.
- Electronic devices
- Oscillations and Waves
- Properties of bulk matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- The motion of the System Of Particles and Rigid Body
4. How can I finish the NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus on time?
The NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus has not changed. The primary concern of all NEET 2022 applicants now is how to finish their syllabus on time. By completing the NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus on time, applicants will have more time for revision. Thus students should divide their study time according to the difficulty level of the chapters to accomplish the NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus.
The NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus includes both numerical and theoretical-based problems. Practising questions is of utmost importance to comprehend these concepts well. Students can practice these questions by solving previous year’s question papers, mock tests, and sample papers. Students can solve NEET 2022 Mock Tests – | AESL for gaining knowledge on the questions. Students will be able to analyse the level of difficulty by practising the questions and learn effective time management skills for the examination.
5. How to effectively study for NEET 2022 Physics?
Studying for NEET 2022 Physics requires applicants to adopt a smart study strategy. The main aim of studying NEET 2022 Physics is to get the maximum marks possible from this section to increase the overall rank in the examination. Thus, students should study physics according to the chapter-wise weightage for the NEET 2022 examination to improve their scores. Starting from high-weightage chapters will boost students’ confidence and cover their syllabus within the timeframe, thereby giving students extra time for revision.
After completing high-weightage chapters, students should move on to low-weightage chapters as they are still included in the syllabus. As a result, students are expected not to skip less important chapters but rather to dedicate less time and energy to them than to the chapters with a higher grade.
Leave a Reply