The National Testing Agency will be closing the registrations for the April session of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 soon. Students who are planning to appear in the JEE Mains 2022 are required to fill and submit the online JEE Main application form before the deadline which is March 31. The application needs to be submitted at the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. The JEE Main 2022 exam will take place between April 21 and May 4 before the JEE Mains last date for registration. The tests will be held in shifts. Once the Application Form has been submitted, there is no option for changes. In this article, we will help you understand the complete registration process and the various list of documents required for the same.
JEE Mains 2022: Check Important Dates
- Registration has been started on March 1, 2022
- The deadline to register will end on March 31, 2022 (5pm)
- The fee payment facility will be available till March 31, 2022 (11:30 pm)
- The application correction window will not be activated by NTA
- The exams will be conducted on April 21, 24, 25, 29, and May 1, 4, 2022
JEE Main 2022: Highlights
|Particulars||JEE Main 2022 Application form Details|
|JEE Main Full-Form||Joint Entrance Exam Main|
|Mode of Availability||Online Only|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|JEE Main 2022 Official website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|JEE Mains 2022 Exam Date||Session 1 – April 21, 24, 25, 29, and May 1, 4, 2022
Session 2 – May 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2022
|JEE 2022 Application Fee||Rs. 650 for Male candidates of Unreserved/OBC category
Rs. 325 for Female candidates of Unreserved/OBC category
Rs. 325 for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates
JEE Main 2022 Registration: Who Can Apply?
Students appearing for the JEE Main 2022 must ensure their eligibility before filling in the JEE Main 2022 application form. Students who do not meet the JEE Main 2022 eligibility criteria will not be considered for admission. Thus, it is important for every aspirant to first read all the instructions carefully before filling in the JEE Main Application form 2022.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2020 or 2021 or are appearing in 2022 are also eligible to fill in the JEE Main 2022 form
- Candidates who passed class 12 before 2020 are not eligible to appear in JEE Mains 2022
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in Class 12 along with anyone subject from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject
- There is no requirement for a minimum percentage of marks in class 12 for appearing in JEE Mains. However, for admission in IITs and NITs, candidates need to have a minimum of 75 percent of marks in Class 12
- There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main 2022
Steps to Apply for JEE Main 2022 Application Form
- Visit the NTA JEE Main 2022 official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Complete JEE registration 2022 using your details like name, mobile number and email address
- Fill in the detailed JEE Main 2022 registration form with personal details and educational details
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- Payment of JEE Application form fees
- Download JEE Main 2022 confirmation page for future reference
JEE Main Application Form 2022: Documents Required
Here is a list of documents required for JEE Mains 2022:
- Scanned images of photographs and signature
- Category certificates (if from the reserved category)
- Debit card/ Internet banking details for payment of JEE Main Registration fee 2022
- Photo identity proof such as Aadhaar, Bank Passbook, ration card copies etc
|Photograph||10 KB to 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||4 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPEG/JPG|
How to Check Status of JEE Main Application Form 2022?
Students receive messages on their registered email address and mobile number on the successful submission of JEE 2022 application form. However, if students want to check the application status, they can login to their candidate portal using the application number and password. The application status, as well as the status of the application fee payment, will be displayed on the screen.
JEE Main 2022 Registration form: Important Points to Remember
- Candidates are advised to fill the JEE Main form 2022 before the last date (31 March) to avoid the last minute rush.
- Read all the instructions carefully available in the brochure before filling the JEE Mains 2022 application form.
- It is advised to fill all the details in the JEE registration form correctly. NTA will reject the application form if any misleading details will be found.
- After submitting the JEE Main application form, candidates should download the confirmation page and keep it safe till the completion of admission process.
- Candidates should ensure that all the scanned images are in the prescribed format.
JEE Main 2022 Registration to close on 31st March. Here’s How to Apply?
JEE Main 2022: How to Prepare for Chemistry Section?
JEE Main 2022: Exam pattern & highlights
How Many Attempts Are There For JEE Main?
Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Mains 2022 Registration Form
1. What are the documents required for JEE Main Application Form 2022?
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their photo and signature while filling the JEE Main 2022 application form.
2. Who can fill out the JEE Main 2022 form?
Students who have passed class 12 in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 with PCM/B were eligible to fill JEE Main registration form.
3. What are the eligibility criteria for an EWS candidate to apply for JEE Main 2022?
There are no special criteria in terms of eligibility and what applies to general candidates will also apply to EWS candidates too.
4. In case a transaction fails while paying the JEE Main application fee, what needs to be done?
In such a case, candidates must pay the fee again. The failed transaction amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
5. Is the Aadhaar Card essential for all candidates of India?
No. NTA has now allowed candidates to register for JEE Main 2022 using Aadhaar Card number, Passport Number, ration card number, bank account, any other valid Govt. identity number provided.
Leave a Reply