ICSE Class 10 Maths Examination 2022 was held today. The examination for the ICSE Class 10 maths paper started at 11:00 am today and concludes at 12.30 pm. The ICSE Class 10 Maths question papers were distributed 10 minutes before so that students can read the paper thoroughly.
Our academic experts will share a detailed analysis along with the best attempts. Keep checking this blog for the latest updates on ICSE 10th Maths Exam 2022.
ICSE Semester 2 Mathematics 2022 Exam Details
|Exam Day & Date||Monday, May 2, 2022|
|Question Paper Distribution time||10:50 am|
|Exam Starting time||11:00 am|
|Concluding time||12:30 pm|
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper, Answers & Solutions PDF: Download Now
ICSE Class 10 Maths Exam Paper Analysis: Overview
As per the student’s statements, ICSE Semester 2 Mathematics exam was moderate. Students said that the paper was lengthy and time taking. The paper was divided into different sections:
|Section A||Compulsory Short answer type questions of 40 marks|
|Section B||40 marks for 4 questions out of 7 questions|
Test Code! T22 511 S2
- As per most of the students, the difficulty level of the ICSE Class-10 mathematics paper was from Easy to moderate.
- After a detailed analysis breakup of the ICSE Mathematics Exam:
- The average score expected by the students overall is 30 to 32 in the maths exam.
The paper pattern was somewhat similar to the sample papers issued by ICSE.
A student of Class 10 Greacy Agarwal states that the overall difficulty level of the Maths exam was moderate to lengthy and there was nothing out of the syllabus. I am overall satisfied with the attempt.
Section -A –
- This section is 90% Easy and 10% Moderate.
- All questions were prescribed in the ICSE Textbook.
- The number of easy questions in this section was 9 and most of the questions were covered from chapters like mensuration, coordinate Geometry, and mean, median, mode, and Quartiles.
- There were no confusing or lengthy questions in this section.
Section -B –
- This section is 80% easy to 20% moderate
- All questions were prescribed in the ICSE textbook
- The number of easy questions in this section was 16 and the number of moderate questions was 4. This section covers most questions from Trigonometric Identities, Mean, Median, Mode and Quartiles, Circles, and Coordinate Geometry.
- There are no confusing questions in this paper. There were only three lengthy questions.
Want to know your expected CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Chemistry exam marks? Keep checking this blog for the latest updates on CBSE 12th Chemistry Exam 2022.