The NTA (National Testing Agency) governs the JEE Main 2022 examination in two sessions. The first session will take place from 20 – 29 June, and the second session will commence from 21 – 30 July. With such a limited time, students are urged to prepare as soon as possible. Preparing for an exam such as JEE Main 2022 necessitates commitment, determination, and an effective timetable. The JEE Main 2022 is one of the most challenging engineering entrance examinations in India, and to pass it, students must develop a systematically planned and efficient study strategy.
A proper JEE Main 2022 preparation plan should contain a strategic vision for passing the exam and an effective study schedule. This article will answer students’ questions about the JEE Main 2022 Maths preparation plan, how to build a timetable for JEE Main 2022 Maths, and other comparable concerns.
Students can also check the JEE Main 2022 Maths Syllabus here.
Also See: JEE Main 2022 SyllabuS
JEE Main 2022 Maths: Need for Preparation of effective Timetable
Most students begin their JEE 2022 preparation from Class 11 itself, but it is never too late if the student is committed and determined to pass the examination. Experts advise JEE Main 2022 students to begin studying for the examination as soon as feasible. Preparing alongside the Class 12 Maths board exams is an excellent practice for effective preparation of the students. It gives the students an advantage over their competition, and they will comprehend the topics effectively when they are learned in school.
However, many applicants pass the exam after only a few months of study. As a result, it also depends on the student’s skill, persistence, and the quality of their study schedule.
When developing the JEE 2022 Maths study schedule, the first question that comes to mind for a student is which chapter is carrying more weight and how long to study or how much to learn? Thus, before students begin their preparation, it is preferred that they grasp and build a clear understanding of the important JEE 2022 Maths concepts. Once students understand how to study and create an effective timetable, they can determine how many chapters can be covered in a particular time frame.
Watch: JEE Main 2022 July Attempt: Top 500 JEE Main Physics Questions | Complete Physics Syllabus
How to Prepare JEE Main 2022 Maths Timetable for Good Results?
A study timetable can be beneficial. It is recommended that students create a JEE 2022 timetable with a given time frame for all chapters, giving special attention to the JEE 2022 Mathematics syllabus. Along with an effective timetable, Students must also assign additional hours for revision. Students must review what they have learned. The greatest practice to review would be that students must revise what they had learned that day before heading to sleep.
If you are a JEE applicant, you must understand the importance of time. Students know that even 24 hours a day for JEE 2022 Maths preparation is insufficient. Especially with only a few days till the JEE 2022 examination and a never-ending syllabus to cover, previous year’s question papers to solve and revisions to complete.
Thus, creating a timetable for JEE 2022 Maths is essential for making the best use of your 24 hours to study for the exam. So, create a study plan to improve your JEE 2022 Maths scores.
Students must be insightful when preparing an effective timetable for IIT JEE 2022 Maths examination. They must use their 24 hours wisely, with proper rest or gaps between studies. Students must keep the following points in mind when establishing an optimal timetable for JEE 2022 Maths examination.
- Set objectives
- Learn about the JEE 2022 Mathematics examination pattern.
- Determine what works best for you.
- Schedule your everyday activities.
- Avoid using social media during learning sessions.
- Maintain the right balance between the chapters.
- Devote extra time to all important and higher weightage Maths chapters.
- Allocate time to each chapter and unit.
- Take out additional hours for everyday revision.
- Spend enough time to rest.
Check our Visual story on NCERT Syllabus for JEE Mains 2022 Maths
JEE Main 2022 Maths Effective Time Table for Good Results
The JEE Main 2022 is one of India’s most challenging engineering entrance exams. It is because lakhs of students take the JEE exam each year. To pass this most complex examination, students must determine how they will study, which chapters carry higher weightage, and how much time will be assigned to each topic. The table below is an excellent example for all JEE 2022 applicants to create an effective timetable for the JEE 2022 Maths examination.
|Get up and prepare to study.
|6:30 AM – 7:30 AM
|Exercise to stay fit and active.
|7:30 AM – 10:00 AM
|Start learning with new Maths chapters
|10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
|Have breakfast and read some current affairs
|11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
|Revise previously prepared chapters and learn new ones.
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
|Have a healthy lunch and take a quick nap (if needed)
|3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
|Examine previous years’ question papers.
|6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
|Take an interval, take a small walk, or catch up with friends.
|6:45 PM – 8:45 PM
|Study new Maths unit (Try to complete one topic)
|8:45 PM – 9:30 PM
|Have dinner and spend a good time with family.
|9:30 PM – 11:30 PM
|Revise all the topics prepared within the day and make plans for the next day.
|Take sufficient sleep and relax the mind (students can listen to soft music).
Students must remember that this is not the optimum timetable for every JEE 2022 a. Some students often find late-night studies more beneficial than morning study; thus, going with this timetable may or may not be suitable for every student. However, after reading this, students have an accurate plan for structuring their JEE Main 2022 study timetable. Students can adjust the timings to their comfort zone.
JEE Main 2022 Maths Timetable Syllabus-Wise
|Name of the Chapter
|Number of Days
|Sets, Relations and Functions
|Matrices and Determinants
|Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations
|Sequences and Series
|Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
|Permutations and Combinations
|Three Dimensional Geometry
|Statistics and Probability
|Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
Tips for JEE Main 2022 Maths Preparation
- While preparing for JEE 2022 Maths examinations, the most important thing students must do is comprehend the subject concepts and practise as many numerical problems as possible.
- After students have grasped the fundamentals, they must try as many previous year’s question papers, mock tests and sample papers to obtain a deeper comprehension of the subject.
- Prepare the notes of all the important formulas and write them down in a separate workbook. By preparing the list, students can quickly revise all the formulas within a limited time frame and answer all the numerical questions easily in the examinations. The formula lists will provide a thorough comprehension of the subject.
- Maintain precision while solving questions as rapidly as possible to solve problems.
IIT JEE 2022 scores are important because they place students in top engineering institutes in India. However, to taste such achievement, a solid study strategy is required. Thus it is preferable to create a JEE 2022 Maths study strategy and timetable to aid students in their preparations. It is just as important to practise the timeline as it is to create it. But only creating the timetable is insufficient; students must gradually incorporate it into their daily routine.
But students must keep in mind that each individual is unique, as are their needs and requirements. The same is true for the optimal time to study; some students find studying late at night more productive than morning study. Students must use these tips effectively to organise their JEE Main 2022 Maths schedule for the best results.
1. Which chapters in the JEE Main 2022 Maths timetable should I start with?
The JEE Main 2022 Maths syllabus consists of approximately 25 chapters. These are some of the more important chapters and subjects that students should include in their schedules. Cover these first, then move on to less important chapters/topics.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices And Determinants
- Conic Sections
- Straight Lines
After finishing the most significant and weighted chapters, students can concentrate on the following chapters:
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Limits and Continuity
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Series and Differential Equations
2. Why is creating a timetable for JEE 2022 Maths preparation important?
It is critical to create an efficient timetable for JEE 2022 Maths preparation. Without one, students may either squander their day while deciding what to study and how long they need to study, or they might find themselves squandering time on unnecessary things and activities. The benefit of having the JEE 2022 Maths timetable is that when they finish one of their tasks, they already know what’s coming up in their schedule. By starting each day in the same manner, students can drive towards their studies consistently without wasting time and effort. Students must maintain a balance in chapters while creating the timetable for the JEE 2022 Maths examination; they must effectively utilise their time to score high marks in their examination.
3. What things should be considered while preparing a timetable for the JEE 2022 Maths examination?
Students must remember the following key JEE Main 2022 preparation tips and strategies when creating a study timetable for the Maths examination.
- Firstly students must go through each JEE 2022 Maths chapter and unit as rapidly as possible to verify that they comprehend everything in their notes. Then they must check their NCERT textbooks if they are unclear about a certain topic.
- Students must make a reasonable strategy and allocate time to each chapter based on the JEE 2022 Maths weightage. Spend additional time on high-weightage chapters. Students must always remember that JEE 2022 Maths is a complex subject. Thus they must thoroughly study for the same. At the very same time, students must avoid overburdening themselves.
- Practise and understand all the important Maths formulas, derivations and equations.
- Students must practise answering questions which they believe are important for examination purposes.
- Make time for JEE Main 2022 revision, practice, and mock examinations separately. They must solve as many JEE Main 2022 sample papers as they can. Students must always note that they have to transform their learnings into marks which they can only achieve by mastering the art of applying skills, formulas, etc.
4. How to Create the JEE 2022 Maths Time table for best results?
To create an effective JEE Main 2022 Maths timetable, students must determine their most productive learning hours. They can identify this by studying for several days at various hours of the day, including morning, afternoon, and night. Then create a schedule based on the most productive hours. Do not completely trust the counsel of others, even if it comes from a topper. Ideally, students’ school and coaching schedules are predetermined, so they must create a timetable mostly for self-study and vacations.
5. How can I stick to my JEE Main 2022 Maths timetable?
The JEE 2022 Maths timetable can be sometimes difficult to follow, especially during the early phases. Thus, students should not set a strict timetable at the outset that will be impossible for them to follow. To stick with a timetable, students must develop an interest in the subject, determine optimal study hours, and create a final timetable. It’s okay to take a vacation from a strict study schedule from time to time, but don’t overthink it.
Remember that the JEE 2022 exam will be held in the morning and afternoon, so students must try to maximise their efficiency and attentiveness during those times.