Since JEE Main 2022 is just around the corner, aspirants must gear up for the test. By obtaining a good JEE Main 2022 score, aspirants can secure seats in one of the most prestigious engineering colleges/institutions in India, namely IIT, NIT, IIIT, GFTIs, and others. Preparing for JEE Main 2022 requires unyielding dedication, in-depth knowledge of the syllabus, and the best exam-taking strategy.
The JEE Main 2022 Preparation Plan includes an overall strategy to crack the exam and that includes paying equal attention to all three subjects.
One out of the subjects in JEE Main Syllabus 2022 in Maths. The subject is considered the most difficult one in comparison to the other two subjects, but if planned properly, it is not difficult to score good marks in it. If you are aspiring for JEE Main 2022 and finding it difficult to prepare for Maths, here are some tips you can incorporate into your study plan to make it easier to understand.
When it comes to the recommended JEE Main Maths 2022 reference books, quality practice tests, previous year’s JEE Master Papers, and JEE Main mock tests, this article addresses students’ questions in addition to other similar questions they think of, such as how to prepare for JEE Main 2022?
How to Prepare for JEE Main 2022 Maths?
The right approach accompanied by a preparation plan is all required to ace JEE Main 2022. The key steps to prepare in the right direction are given below to study effectively for the exam:
- JEE Main 2022 syllabus should be on the tips of JEE aspirants
- Understand the JEE Main 2022 exam pattern very carefully
- Analyze JEE Main previous year question papers
- Do Refer best books for JEE Main 2022 preparation but make sure to keep NCERT the focus
- Make a detailed timetable with dedicated time for each subject
- Revision is the key. Make it a habit to revise what you learned previously before taking up the next topic
- Solve as many JEE Main 2022 mock test papers as possible for a better hands-on practice
Watch: Maths Sure Shot Topics for JEE Main 2022
JEE Main 2022 Maths Syllabus – Important Topics with weightage
While it is extremely important to study the complete JEE Main 2022 syllabus, it is also a wise strategy to focus more on the important topics for JEE Main 2022. Also, a JEE Main 2022 aspirant must focus on the weightage of a chapter while preparing. A detailed analysis by experts points toward the importance of the Maths important topics for JEE Main 2022. The important topics along with their respective weightage are provided below:
JEE Main 2022 Mathematics – Important Topics with Weightage
It is observed that JEE Main Mathematics papers conducted in different sessions over various phases of past years have topic coverage to the full, hardly missing any chapters. However, we can safely make the following observations.
Topic/ Chapter wise Weightage
- Sets, Relations and Functions 2
- Quadratic Equations 1
- Complex Numbers 1
- Sequence and Series 1
- Permutations and Combinations 1
- Binomial Theorem 1
- Matrices and Determinants 2
- Mathematical Reasoning 1
- Statistics 1
- Straight Line 1
- Circle 1
- Parabola 1
- Ellipse 1
- Hyperbola 1
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability 2
- Applications of Derivatives 3
- Indefinite Integration 1
- Definite Integration and its Application 2
- Differential Equation 1
- Trigonometry 2
- Vectors 1
3-D Geometry 2