The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE Term 2 Board Exams 2022 for Class 10 & 12 will begin today – April 26, 2022. Nearly 30 lakh students across the country and abroad would be appearing for the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Examinations. Unlike Term 1, Term 2 examinations are subjective examinations. The paper would be for a duration of 2 hours. Read the article further to know the last-minute instructions, general guidelines, dress code, admit card, and more.
Apart from the general guidelines, students are also required to follow COVID- 19 protocols. Masks have been made mandatory in Delhi and parts of UP and Haryana. The COVID guidelines are as per the region and state.
Also See: CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Board Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
CBSE Term 2: Last Minute Guidelines
- CBSE Term 2 Examinations would be conducted from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. The examinations would be for 1.5 or 2 hours, depending on the allotted time and pattern of the examination.
- Students are required to reach the allotted examination centres 20 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Entry to examination centre would close at 10 am, no student under any circumstances would be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10 am.
- Students need to carry their CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Card as issued by the board and shared by their respective schools. Entry is not allowed without the admit card.
- Remember to check that the CBSE Admit Card is duly signed by the school principal, the student, and the parent – unsigned admit cards are not acceptable.
- Students are required to wear their school uniform to the examination centre.
- Students must be seated by 10:00 am and the answer sheets and question papers would be distributed at 10:10 am; all students would get 20 minutes of reading time to go through the question paper and fill the information on the answer sheet carefully.
- COVID protocols are in place and no more than 18 students are allowed to be seated in a classroom.
- Students are advised to wear face masks.
- Thermal scanning and frisking would be done at the entry points.
- Students who suffer from diabetes or a medical condition are also allowed to carry a snack, as per the board rules.
- Extra time and scribe facility would be given to children with special needs (CWSN), as per the information shared by the board.
- CWSN candidates are advised to carry the necessary medical certificates to the examination centre.
- The examination would begin at 10:30 am sharp and no student would be allowed to leave the premises till the same ends.
- Once the examination ends, students would be required to submit the answer sheets.
- Students who are infected or have a family member who is infected are advised to be honest and inform the school authorities regarding the same so they can make all the necessary arrangements.
We wish all the students the best of luck with their examinations. Keep calm and stay focussed.
CBSE Class 10 Term 2 exam 2022 begins today
What is the dress code for CBSE Class 10 and 12 Term 2 board exams 2022?
Leave a Reply