CBSE Class 10 Maths Term 1 Exam 2021-22 will be held tomorrow all across the country. This will be an MCQ-based Exam that will have questions of different formats. Students need to revise all important concepts thoroughly as questions can be asked from any key concept of Class 10 Maths. In this article, we will discuss important tips and resources to prepare for the CBSE Class 10 Maths Exam that will definitely help you score the desired marks in the paper.
- The question paper contains three parts A, B, and C.
- Section A consists of 20 questions of 1 mark each. Attempt any 16 questions.
- Section B consists of 20 questions of 1 mark each. Attempt any 16 questions.
- Section C consists of 10 questions based on two Case Studies. Attempt any 8 questions.
Here are some tips to utilize remaining time for CBSE Board preparation:
1. Make a proper Revision Schedule:
Making a practical revision plan for each subject can be highly helpful in achieving great results. Also, don’t forget to include daily activities rather than keeping it all about study. This will keep you interested. Always try and focus on understanding the concepts rather than mugging them up.
2. Pay Attention to Important Topics:
In your study timetable give more attention to important topics. Focusing on the important topics during the last few days is what all is needed.
3. Online Practice:
During the time of Cobvid-19, the online practice was the most effective way to take the Board exam preparation to the next level. Online mock tests, sample papers, previous years’ papers will help you understand the CBSE board exam pattern well. Solve maximum online practice papers to assess your level of preparation. Clearing Topic-wise doubts will boost your confidence.
4. Keep Yourself Calm:
During this period students are advised to be extra cautious of their health. You should follow the government guidelines. Take care of the hygiene around you, eat a healthy diet, and follow a proper routine. This will help you calm your mind and keep you focused on your studies.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- First of all, analyze the rationalized syllabus carefully and also the pattern of the paper
- Solve NCERT and Exemplar problems
- The practice of objective type MCQ’s is important
- Case-Study type questions must also be practiced
- Case Study Type questions are from topics like Polynomials, Areas related to Circles, Coordinate Geometry.
- Questions based on lengthy calculations should not be attempted at the beginning.
- Sample paper for both basic and standard should be solved properly within the stipulated time.
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Areas Related to Circles
We hope this article helps you in your last-minute CBSE Board exam Maths Preparation. We are sure following these preparation tips in the remaining time will help you make your preparation foolproof.