The Central Board of Secondary Education has conducted the CBSE Class 12 Biology Term 2 Exam today, 30 May 2022. The biology exam followed a gap of 10 days after the class 12 physics paper. Thus, students got adequate time to revise the biology syllabus. The exam started at 10:30 am and concluded at 12:30 pm in an offline mode (pen and paper mode). As per discussion with the students, overall the biology paper was direct and easy. It is important to note that CBSE Class 12 Biology is considered one of the crucial subjects for students who are planning to appear in the NEET-UG 2022.
Highlights of the Class 12 Biology Term 2 Exam
- The question paper carried a total of 35 marks. Students were also provided with 15 minutes of reading to go through the paper. All questions are compulsory. The 12th Biology paper had a total of 13 questions divided into 3 sections: A, B, and C.
- Section–A: 6 questions with 2 marks each.
- Section–B: 6 questions with 3 marks each.
- Section–C: 1 case-based question with 5 marks.
Class 12 Biology Term 2 Exam Analysis
After the question paper analysis, students, teachers, and subject matter experts shared their feedback.
- As per CBSE students who appeared for the biology exam today, the difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate.
- There were some tricky questions, and nothing was out of the syllabus. Many questions were directly from the NCERT textbooks.
- The students did not have an overall choice in the exam, though there were some internal choices.
- Some questions were lengthy but scoring as the paper was subjective.
- The students found the exam to be a bit easier than term 1 and were satisfied, but few found it an average paper.
- The students found the exam to be easier than the previous term.
- Teachers found the paper a good one with uniform distribution of questions. The CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Biology paper featured questions from the NCERT syllabus with a balance.
- According to teachers, it was average to easy difficulty level and contained questions from the NCERT textbook. Some questions seemed tricky, but nothing was out of the syllabus.
Download CBSE Class 12 Biology Term 2 Answer Key
- Go to the official website of CBSE (academic) – cbseacademic.nic.in
- Now, go to the question paper tab on the homepage
- Search CBSE Class 12 Biology question paper and answer key on the homepage
- You will see the biology answer key available in pdf format
- Finally, you can download it
Overall, the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Biology exam was easy to moderate in terms of difficulty level. Most students were happy and satisfied with their performance in the class 12th biology question paper and said it was as expected.
The biology exam was the last major board paper for CBSE Class 12 medical aspirants, and now they can prepare for the upcoming NEET-UG 2022 entrance with rigorous dedication. The answer key for the Class 12 Biology Exam Term 2 would be released soon. To get biology and NEET updates, stay tuned with Aakash Byju’s. Be a part of interactive learning and NEET preparation.
Leave a Reply