The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted Class 12 Chemistry Term 2 Exam 2022 today. The exam began at 10.30 am and concluded at 12.30 pm.
After the exam, students were seen coming happily out the CBSE 2022 exam centres. Most of the students stated that the exam was easy and asked from the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT textbook.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Question Paper, Answers & Solutions PDF: Download Now
CBSE 12th Exams 2022: Detailed Exam Analysis
- The exam was easy to moderate in terms of difficulty level.
- The exam was lengthy but easy.
- The paper consisted of 3 Sections, A, B and C. While Section A and B were easy and straight, Section C was little tricky. It also included Case Study question.
- Most of the students are confident to score 30+ in Chemistry Class 12 Term 2 Exam.
- Section A consisted of 3 questions carrying 2 marks each. This section was ‘very easy.’
- Section B consisted of 8 questions carrying 3 marks each. This section was ‘moderate.’
- Section C consisted of 1 case-study based question carrying 5 marks. This section was ‘easy but tricky’.
As per the experts, many questions in the Chemistry Class 12 2022 exam were asked from the CBSE pre-board examination. Some questions were asked from the important topics in the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus provided earlier.