CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Business Studies Examination 2022 is to be held today. The examination for the CBSE Class 12 Business Studies paper will start at 10.30 am today and conclude at 12.30 pm. The CBSE Class 12 Business Studies question papers will be distributed at 10:15 am so that students can read the paper thoroughly.
Our academic experts will share a detailed analysis along with the best attempts. Keep checking this blog for the latest updates on CBSE 12th Business Studies Exam 2022.
The CBSE Term 2 Exams 2022 for classes 10 & 12 began on April 26, 2022. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has directed all the students to strictly adhere to the Covid-19 safety protocols. Students who have thoroughly read each chapter of their NCERT Class 12 Business Studies textbook and practiced several sample papers are sure to score well in the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Business Studies Exam.
CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Business Studies Exam Pattern
|Units||Term 2 – Subjective Question Paper||Marks|
|Theory- 40 Marks DURATION:-2 Hrs.|
|Part A||Principles and Functions of Management||20|
|Part B||Business Finance and Marketing|
|PROJECT WORK (PART – 2)||10|
CBSE 12th Term 2 Exam 2022: Last-Minute Expert Tips
- Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- Check the venue and time of the exam to make sure that you have not confused the day/time/venue.
- Head to the exam with plenty of time. A lot of unexpected events can happen on your way.
- Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste.
- Students must watch out for their speed of writing.
- Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order, as long as you label them correctly.
- Don’t spend more time than you planned on a particular section/question or you might run out of time to answer other questions and gain those extra marks!
- Stay calm, you have prepared well and have nothing to fear.
- Once the paper is complete, make sure to revise & check if you have missed attempting any question
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper for Term 2 Exam 2022 with Solutions
Leave a Reply