Due to covid-19, the entire nation came to a stop and had to undergo a complete lockdown. In fact, even today it’s a complete lockdown even today, but now it seems that the situation is being treated and things will be fine soon.
Many students were concerned about the date sheet, but now students don’t have to wait anymore. The most awaited day has finally arrived for the students who will appear for the board exam. Finally, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the revised date sheet for the pending exams for Classes 10 and 12.
Revision in the exam Datesheet
It was seen that the date sheet was announced earlier but the central board of secondary education refused to give its final decision because of the pandemic situation. Earlier the board exam was supposed to conducted from July 1 to July 15 but now they have finally announced their decision after revising the date sheet.
HRD Minister thanked students for their discipline during the Pandemic
In addition to this, HRD minster Ramesh Pokhriyal also gave the students his warm wishes for their upcoming board exams via voice message. He also told them to keep themselves safe during the exams, make sure their hands are sanitised and stay away from crowded areas.
Students to prepare without any pressure
The HRD minister also instructed the students to study for their exams without any difficulty and worry and to make good use of their time. Addressing students, he said, “you have an ample amount of time. Without any pressure, prepare for the exam while enjoying yourself. I will also like to request parents and teachers not to put pressure on students. Both parents and teachers have joined students in their preparation. We have to keep ourselves safe too in this difficult time.” He stated further that this is a global pandemic which has caught not only the nation but the entire world unaware. I commend the dedication of teachers, parents, and students during this difficult time ”
Exams to be held amid Precautions
In addition, going on to the board exams which will be held only for 29 major subjects including six exams for class 10 students for North-East Delhi and 12 subjects for students of class 12 to be conducted across the country. Not just this, the Central Board exam said safety is more important, so all students are asked to wear masks and carry their own hand sanitizers to the exam hall. Also, parents have also been asked to update regarding the health of their ward.
Here is the revised datasheet for Class 12
|Day, Date & Time||Subject Name||Jurisdiction|
|Monday, 13th July, 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||SOCIOLOGY||ALL INDIA|
|Tuesday, 14th July, 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||POLITICAL SCIENCE||NORTH EAST DELHI|
|Wednesday, 15th July, 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||MATHEMATICS||NORTH EAST DELHI|
|ECONOMICS||NORTH EAST DELHI|
|HISTORY||NORTH EAST DELHI|
|BIOLOGY||NORTH EAST DELHI|
Important Instructions to be followed strictly by the candidates while appearing in the examinations:
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle
- All the candidates need to cover their nose and mouth with mask/cloth
- All candidates need to follow the Physical distance norms
- Parents will guide their wards about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of Covid-19
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick
- All instructions issued while appearing in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date sheet and Admit Card
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10:00 – 10:15 AM.
- Question Paper will be distributed at 10:15 AM
- From 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM, candidates shall read the question paper
- At 10:30 AM candidates will start writing the answers
Lastly, the evaluation process of the board exams which was to begin before the lockdown has finally started, and will be completed within the next 50 days. The results are expected to be announced by August-end, however, the official date has still not been announced.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.