he National Council of Educational Research and Training, or NCERT, is one of the chief organizations promoting education in India today. The curriculum and syllabus followed by CBSE is based on the guidelines issued by the council. Apart from implementing the National Curriculum Framework, and promoting educational development in the country, NCERT is known for the books published by it, which are prescribed in schools nationwide.
How to prepare for NCERT based Syllabus?
NCERT textbooks are considered to have a lot of research and thoughts put in by the faculty members at the council. Also, the books are designed in a way to make subjects easier to understand, with a lot of thought put into from the perspective of the learning abilities of students. NCERT books act and are always recommended by education experts as the main source of information for exam preparation, be it any class. Since these NCERT books are created for students of all classes, the content is perfect for refining learning and understanding of the concepts. NCERT books are mostly recommended for classes 6th – 12th.
NCERT books are however of utmost importance for students of class 10th and Class 12th who sit for their CBSE Board and Competitive exams. For other classes, the books constitute the syllabus for school examinations.
NCERT Solutions- The Key to Exam Preparation?
Coming to exam preparation, it is equally important for students for all classes to prepare for their school, Board and Competitive exams. There are times when the students lack behind in understanding the concepts included in the textbooks of various subjects. In that case, they look out for options that can help them go through the concepts talked about in the NCERT books as the examinations are based on NCERT books. Sticking to the NCERT books is always a key suggestion given by education experts to students who get confused regarding the source of exam preparation.
In such times, what comes in handy to students is a handbook of NCERT Solutions.
What is NCERT Solutions?
NCERT Solutions act as the perfect guide for students looking out for thorough exam preparation. NCERT solutions are most important for the students as they explain every concept and logic in a detailed format in an easy language. NCERT Solutions are crucial for a better understanding of the concepts included in the NCERT books. NCERT Solutions are provided online for the ease of students of classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 in both English and Hindi Medium.
Which is the best Online NCERT Solution Guide?
One of the best Online NCERT Solutions are provided by Aakash free of cost for the benefit of students. Aakash NCERT Solutions are created in such a way that going through the solutions will help students in understanding how to write detailed answers. The NCERT Solutions are presented in such a way that students first learn to check the marks allocated to a question and then answer it accordingly.
Why prefer Aakash NCERT Solutions?
- Aakash NCERT Solutions have great sets of answers/solutions for the questions provided at the end of chapters in NCERT Textbooks. Once students are done studying the chapter, they can practice intensely with Aakash NCERT Solutions and test their progress.
- Aakash NCERT Solutions are provided for Classes 6th-12th. Students can get hold of Online NCERT Solutions for Class 6, Online NCERT Solutions for Class 7, Online NCERT Solutions for Class 8, Online NCERT Solutions for Class 9, Online NCERT Solutions for Class 10, Online NCERT Solutions for Class 11 and Online NCERT Solutions for Class 12.
Highlights of Aakash NCERT Solutions 2020-21
- The subject matter is prepared by senior faculty members allowing students to have solutions and experience served on one platter.
- Aakash NCERT Solutions are refined at various stages.
- Aakash NCERT Solutions provide easy and precise NCERT solutions.
- The language is easy and steps are explained clearly.
- Chapter wise and Topic-wise solutions for students’ in-depth understanding.
- Nothing in the syllabus is left.
To get access to Online NCERT Solutions by Aakash, Click on the respective Links;
Aakash NCERT Solutions for Class 12
Aakash NCERT Solutions for Class 11
Aakash NCERT Solutions for Class 10
Aakash NCERT Solutions for Class 9
Aakash NCERT Solutions for Class 8
Aakash NCERT Solutions for Class 7
Aakash NCERT Solutions for Class 6