Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) 2022 counselling is under its way. Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE) Chennai has released the TNEA 2022 counselling provisional result for round 2. Students can check their results on the official website – tneaonline.org.
All those candidates who registered and applied for the TNEA counselling round 2 can now check their result for the same and proceed with the confirmation of the seat.
TNEA 2022 Counselling – How to Check?
Given below is the complete step-by-step guide on how to check TNEA 2022 Counselling:
- Visit the official website for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions – tneaonline.org
- On the homepage, click on the link to ‘Login’
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and other credentials asked for
- On the dashboard, view your provisional seat allotment result
- Download and take a printout for future references
The tentative allotment has been released for all applicable second-round candidates. Candidates must confirm their seats by 30 September 2022 by 5 PM. If candidates fail to confirm their seats, their allotment would be cancelled. TNEA Counselling 2022 will be conducted in four rounds. Round 2 will conclude on 13 October 2022 after candidates confirm their acceptance of the seats. Round 3 will begin on 13 October 2022 as well.
Leave a Reply