JEECUP counselling 2022 is underway. The council is conducting multiple rounds of counselling this year. The JEECUP Round 5 Registrations’ the last date is today. All those candidates who are yet to fill in the forms can apply on jeecup.admissions.nic.in
The Round 4 Seat Allotment was released on 27 September 2022 and the document verification, and fee deposition process was started long back and today is the last day to complete the process.
The round 5 counselling registrations started on 28 September 2022 and the last date to apply is 30 September 2022. Candidates who are qualified/not qualified, other state candidates, and not admitted candidates up to 3rd round can register for the Round 5 counselling. The JEECUP 2022 round 5 seat allotment would be released on 1 October 2022. Only those candidates who have successfully registered and paid the fee will be allotted seats in the respected colleges.
JEECUP Counselling 2022: List of Documents Required
All those candidates who were allotted seats in round 4 need to carry a list of documents for verifications. Here is the list of documents required:
- Candidates have to carry a valid proof id – Aadhar Card
- Class 10 and Class 12 certificates
- JEECUP 2022 Admit Card
- JEECUP 2022 Rank Card
- JEECUP Counseling Allotment Letter
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate and reservation certificate if applicable
- Two photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Photocopies of the documents mentioned above
JEECUP Counseling 2022 Schedule
Here is the complete schedule for JEECUP Counselling:
|4th Round Document Verification at the district Help Centres||28 to 30 September|
|4th Round Fee Deposition||28 to 30 September 5 pm|
|5th Round New Registration||28 to 30 September|
|5th Round Choice Filling and Locking by||28 to 30 September|
|5th Round Seat Allotment||1 October|
JEECUP Counseling 2022 Round 5: How to Apply?
Here are the complete steps to apply for JEECUP 2022 counselling:
- Visit the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Then click on the registration link below
- Enter the registration details
- Fill in the form, pay the fees and submit
- Download the form and keep a printout
For the latest updates, keep checking the official website or this blog.