Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP counselling) 2022 registrations have begun for Round 5. Candidates who wish to apply for the counselling process to seek admission in polytechnic institutes in Uttar Pradesh can submit their applications on the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
As per the notification released by JEECUP, the last date to apply for the 5th round of counselling for UP Polytechnic is on 30 September 2022. The seat allotment result will be announced on 1 October 2022.
JEECUP Counselling 2022 – How to Apply?
Candidates can refer to the process given below to know how to apply for JEECUP Counselling.
- Visit the official website for JEECUP – jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link provided for ‘Registration and Choice Filling of Round 5 of JEECUP Counselling 2022’
- Enter your UPJEE 2022 roll number or application number, date of birth and other credentials asked for
- Fill in the form and upload all the required documents
- Pay the counselling fees, if any, and submit the form
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
JEECUP Counselling 2022 – Important Dates for Round 5
|Registrations begin||28 September 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 September 2022|
|Round 5 Seat Allotment Result||1 October 2022|
|Document verification at Help Centres||1 to 3 October 2022 till 5 PM|
|Fee deposition||1 to 3 October 2022|
Candidates who qualified in the UPJEE 2022 exam, non-qualified candidates, and candidates from other states can submit their applications to apply for JEECUP Counselling. In case candidates are unable to get a seat allotment in Round 5, they will be eligible to apply for the next round.
JEECUP Counselling is conducted for all those students who wish to apply for admission into the various government and private polytechnic institutions in the state of Uttar Pradesh. A total of 8 rounds of JEECUP counselling will be conducted.
Leave a Reply