OJEE Counselling 2022: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2022 counselling registration deadline is scheduled to end on 20 September 2022. The registration for the same started on 13 September for admissions to UG courses. All the interested candidates who want to take admission can apply for OJEE UG counselling. For that, candidates must visit the official website – ojee.nic.in.
OJEE 2022 Counselling is being conducted for admissions to B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, B. CAT, and Integrated M.Sc courses. Based on registration, the OJEE round 1 seat allotment result will be released on 1 October 2022. However, there is no official confirmation as of now.
OJEE 2022 Counselling: Steps to Apply Online
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination – ojee.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Plan, B.CAT, and other registrations for OJEE 2022’
- Log in using your registration credentials
- Start filling out the OJEE counselling form by giving all details, uploading the documents, and paying the fees
- Post completing the above-mentioned steps, the OJEE Counselling 2022 registrations will be completed
- Take its printout for future reference
The OJEE 2022 Counselling for Under Graduate courses will be conducted in several rounds. The number of rounds will depend on the number of seats available. Candidates should know that at the end of Round 1 registrations, a mock seat allotment result will be displayed. However, this will not be the final result. This will just give students an idea about the admission process.
Leave a Reply