JEE Advanced 2022 AAT Result: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has announced the JEE Advanced 2022 AAT result at jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates can check the JEE Advanced AAT result 2022 by logging in to the result portal using their registration number, date of birth, and mobile number. Candidates who appeared for JEE Advanced AAT exam can check their scorecard online mode.
JEE Advanced AAT Result 2022: Important Dates
|JEE Advanced AAT date 2022||14 September 2022|
|Declaration of AAT 2022 result||17 September 2022|
How to Check JEE Advanced AAT 2022 Result?
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to check JEE Advanced 2022 AAT Result:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2022.
- Click on the “Result link”.
- Login by entering your registration number, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- AAT 2022 results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print for future reference.
Visual Story on JEE Advanced AAT Result 2022
Details mentioned in JEE Advanced AAT Result 2022
The following details are mentioned in the JEE Advanced AAT 2022 result-
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Scores of the candidate
- Qualifying Status
Frequently Asked Questions about JEE Advanced AAT Result 2022
1. What is meant by AAT in JEE Advanced?
The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is the aptitude test for those candidates who want to take admission in the B. Arch program offered by IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee only. The students who had qualified for JEE Main and JEE Advanced, will only get a chance to give this aptitude test for admission.
2. Where can I check JEE Advanced AAT Result 2022?
Students can check their JEE Advanced 2022 AAT result on the official website at jeeadv.ac.in.
3. Is qualifying for the exam enough for admission through JEE Advanced AAT?
No, candidates need to comply with the cutoff marks as well to take admission.
4. Who is the conducting body of JEE Advanced AAT 2022?
IIT Bombay is responsible for conducting the JEE Advanced AAT 2022.