The Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, is all set to conduct the Pre-University Certificate (PUC) second-year exam from today, April 22, 2022. The Karnataka PUC Class 12 board exam 2022 will be held between 10:15 am and 1:30 pm and students will get some extra reading time as well. All those students appearing for the exam need to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre. The Karnataka 2nd PUC exam hall tickets can be collected from the schools.
The entire PU examination process will be held under the surveillance of the police and there will be CCTV cameras for round-the-clock monitoring. The government has also installed squads to check exam malpractices. Additional personnel will also be posted in those Karnataka PUC 2nd year exam centres where large-scale malpractices were reported in the previous years.
Also See: Karnataka 2nd Puc Exam Syllabus 2022
After the entire hijab controversy, the dress code has been fixed for Karnataka 2nd PUC exams with the former not being allowed. Along with this, PUC students are also expected to follow COVID-19 safety protocols.
Here is a quick guide on some last-minute instructions that will be helpful for students.
- All students are advised to reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the paper.
- All aspirants must carry the PUC hall tickets. Without the admit card, students will not be allowed to write the papers.
- It is very important for all PUC students to follow the dress code as prescribed by PUE and their respective institutions.
- Students are advised to continue wearing masks and maintaining social distancing. COVID-19 safety protocols are important for everyone’s safety.
- Students will be required to carry all the stationery including pen, rulers of their own.
- Any electronic devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth gadgets, etc., are not allowed inside the exam hall. Anyone found with them will be penalized.
We wish you luck!