Monday, October 19, 2015
Actors and actresses have always been our favourites. We love to watch them, their style, their looks, the way they talk! Were you aware that some of these big stars also gave their education a lot of importance before they decided to join the film industry? Here is a list of some highly educated actors and actresses who have inspired us beyond words:
1) Amitabh Bachchan : The Big B of Bollywood took his education very seriously and had no plans of becoming an actor in his early life. He has a double major in Science and Arts. He has also been awarded honorary doctorate degrees from Queensland University in Australia.
2) Vidya Balan : She is a powerhouse of talent and is very well known for her great performances in many movies. But before she entered Bollywood, she worked very hard while studying and pursued graduation in Sociology from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. She also holds a Master’s degree from University of Mumbai.
3) John Abraham : He has given many hits in the film industry and is very popular for his versatile roles! There is a lot of knowledge behind his great looks. He has studied Economics at the Bombay Scottish School and has got an MBA degree from the Educational Trust.
4) Preity Zinta : She is beauty with a lot of brains and is one of the highly educated actresses in Bollywood! Preity did Bachelors in English Honours and is also a graduate in Psychology. That’s not it! She also holds a Master’s degree in Criminal Psychology.
5) R. Mahadevan :Madhavan is an actor, writer, film producer and a television host but these are just a few of his many talents! He is a graduate in Electronics and has won the ‘Maharashtra Best Cadet’ title. He has also received training with the Royal Army, Navy and Air Force and won the Indian Championship for Public Speaking and was selected to represent India at the Young Businessmen Conference in Tokyo, Japan in 1992.
6) Soha Ali Khan : Soha is yet another highly educated actress. She has blown all of us away with her performance in Rang De Basanti and she never fails to surprise us. She has studied Modern History at Balliol College, Oxford and has a master’s degree in International Relations from the prestigious London School of Economics and Political Science.
7) Parineeti Chopra : Parineeti Chopra always wanted to be an investment banker and moved to London when she was 17 to get a triple honors degree in Business, Finance and Economics from the Manchester Business School. She later changed her mind in 2011 and is now one of the most popular actresses in the film industry.
8) Riteish Deshmukh : He is extremely popular for his comic timing in movies and keeps making us laugh with his brilliant performances in movies. Riteish also has an architectural degree and practiced architecture overseas and even in India. Now he owns ‘Evolutions’, which is an India-based architectural and interior designing firm!
Now that you know about all of these celebrities who gave their education a lot of importance and decided to work hard and study well, let’s take inspiration from them and work hard in our lives to follow our passion!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.