The majority of the applicants preparing for the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET) place little emphasis on the Chemistry section, which ultimately results in a panic situation right before the NEET 2022 exam. As a consequence, students will score low in the NEET Chemistry section. The most significant thing that students must remember is that the NEET 2022 Chemistry section has a total weightage of 25% in the NEET 2022 examination. So if students do not devote sufficient time to this section, their combined average NEET 2022 score may be less than what is required to get admission to their dream medical college.
Coming to the NEET 2022 Entrance Exam NEET 2022 Exam: Application Form, Admit Card, Important Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria & Preparation Tips, the stress on students to perform is always at its peak. And it’s very much common because the NEET 2022 Entrance Exam is India’s most “renowned and challenging medical entrance examination for undergraduate medical courses.”
NEET 2022 Chemistry
The NEET 2022 NEET Exam Pattern 2022: Marking Scheme, Types of Questions, Total Questions | AESL question structure has been changed. The NEET 2022 will ask 45 questions on the Chemistry subject out of the 180 questions. According to the new exam pattern, the NEET 2022 Chemistry subject is split into two sections. Section A with 35 questions, and Section B with 15 questions, from which students must attempt 10 of them. Students having sound knowledge of the NEET 2022 Chemistry subject can easily achieve 100 to 120 marks in the NEET 2022 Entrance Exam. However, scoring higher than this level on NEET Chemistry can be complicated but not impossible! To score above this level, one must have an extensive understanding of the subject. As a result, students must devote ample time to the NEET 2022 Chemistry section.
|Do You Know?
NEET, the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, also known as NEET-UG and was previously known as AIPMT. It NEET 2022 Exam: Application Form, Admit Card, Important Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria & Preparation Tips is a pre-medical entrance examination through which qualified learners can acquire admission to one of the elite universities.
NCERT “Bible book”: for NEET 2022 Chemistry Preparation
Do students often ask how to study the NCERT Chemistry For NEET 2022 Exam? Let us understand it thoroughly.
Without a doubt, NCERT is a Bible book for the NEET 2022 preparation, particularly for Chemistry. Chemistry NCERT NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry – PDFs Updated for 2021-22 Exam | AESL is densely packed with important information, particularly Inorganic Chemistry, and often necessitates memorization. It may be tricky initially, but don’t worry; it will get easier!
The majority of the questions in the Chemistry section of the NEET Exam are copied straight from the NCERT NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry – PDFs Updated for 2021-22 Exam | AESL. As a result, students must prepare for this specific subject from NCERT. Students who work hard will almost certainly achieve a score of 320 or higher. Here are some helpful hints for studying NCERT Chemistry for the NEET 2022 Exam:
Organic, Inorganic, and Physical Chemistry are the three branches of chemistry. Each of them necessitates a unique approach.
- Students must imagine that they are reading from the viewpoint of an invigilator. Take time to read word by word information mentioned in each topic. Concentrate on chapters that carry the higher weightage, but don’t overlook easy-scoring chapters. Maintain a healthy mix of the two.
- Remember to read the scientific data at the start of each chapter. These scientific columns are important from an exam point of view. Try not to skip any topic and information in the book!
- There are certain topics and chapters that students may find difficult to understand or easily forget. The best solution is to create tables, flowcharts as needed. It will undoubtedly aid in quick and effective learning.
- Reading is the most vital aspect of this section. Students must first read NCERT NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry – PDFs Updated for 2021-22 Exam | AESL before attempting the back exercises. If students have difficulty remembering the Chemical reactions, they can use abbreviations wherever they are having difficulty remembering. In this manner, they will undoubtedly remember it for a longer duration.
- NCERT is a bit chaotic. Students may find it difficult to understand specific topics; therefore, they could supplement it with a good reference book. However, students must ensure that they are only studying topics covered in the NCERT.
- Practice is the key to success. Yes! Students must solve an adequate amount of questions unless they are assertive in the chapter. Also, practicing the solved examples provided in between theory sections can better understand the concepts.
- Now that all the medical entrance exams (NEET, AIIMS, and JIPMER) have been combined, trickier questions are expected in the Organic Chemistry section. As a result, it is advised to practise all types of questions found in NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry – PDFs Updated for 2021-22 Exam | AESL to understand all sorts of questions comprehensively.
- Comprehending the NCERT reactions before attempting to complete the back exercises should be the priority .
- Organic Chemistry chapters contain in-depth information. Reading these chapters must multiple times help in grasping data easily.
- For an outline and quick revision of the chapters, students must read the “pointers” section at the end of all the chapters in NCERT.
|Expert Advice for Students
According to Aakash Choudhary, Director of Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), “Chemistry is often considered the most difficult subject by students.” On the other hand, if students grasp the fundamentals, it can become one of the simplest subjects. To achieve this, students must thoroughly revise each chapter and topic carefully from the NCERT NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry – PDFs Updated for 2021-22 Exam | AESL to strengthen their concepts.
Mistakes to Avoid When Studying for the NEET 2022 Chemistry Exam
Things have been discussed on how students should prepare for the Chemistry subject using the NCERT textbooks NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry – PDFs Updated for 2021-22 Exam | AESL. But now, students need to focus on common mistakes that they need to avoid when studying for the NEET 2022 Chemistry Exam.
- When studying Chemistry, a complex subject by itself, students should avoid all types of distractions from their study place. These things can easily hamper the student’s concentration level and affect their learning ability.
- Studying from multiple reference books will only confuse students; therefore, it’s advisable to use only one study material at a time. Using the NCERT textbooks for the NEET 2022 Chemistry preparation is probably sufficient.
- Practice as many questions as possible! To ensure a good command of the NEET 2022 Chemistry subject, students should practice all types of questions, theoretical and practical, to achieve the desired results.
To achieve the desired result in the NEET 2022, Chemistry Exam applicants should prepare an impactful study plan and study from the NCERT textbooks NEET Chemistry Syllabus – Everything you Need to Know. Learning effectively from the NCERT textbooks will also help students prepare for their class 12 board exams. The NEET 2022 Exam syllabus Physics, Chemistry, Biology NEET Syllabus is based on NCERT textbooks. Therefore, most questions are asked from NCERT textbooks in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. During the NEET 2022 Exam preparation, students must unquestionably read NCERT textbooks regularly. Learning from the NCERT textbooks lays a solid foundation for the concepts. Aside from that, students do not need to read any other reference books. Students can opt for other reference books only after completing the NCERT textbooks.