The application process for JEE Main 2022 will be closed today, April 25. All those candidates who want to apply for the same can register themselves online on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in till 9:50 pm today. The JEE Main 2022 session 1 will be held on April 21, April 24, April 25, April 29, May 1, and May 4.
The tests will be held in shifts. Once you have filled in the JEE Main 2022 application form, there is no preparation for any updates. This article will help you understand the complete steps and the list of documents required for the JEE Main 2022 exam.
The Joint Entrance Examination 2022 will be held in 11 languages which are Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
The question paper will have two sections for each subject. Section A will consist of 20 mandatory MCQs and section B will have 10 numerical questions from which students must attempt any five. There is no negative marking for both Section A and Section B.
As per the notice, the application filing deadline is April 25, 2022, at 9:50 p.m. whereas the window for paying JEE Mains 2022 Exam fee will remain open till April 25, 2022, at 11:50 pm.
JEE Main 2022: List of Documents Required for Registration
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet (If you are appearing for CBSE Class 12 Board Exams this year, you can submit the mark sheet at the time of JEE Main Counselling)
- Valid Photo ID proof
JEE Main 2022: Steps for Registration Process
- Visit JEE Main 2022 official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Complete JEE application 2022 using your details like name, mobile number, and email address
- Fill in the detailed JEE Main 2022 registration form with personal details and educational details
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- Payment of JEE Application form fees
- Download JEE Main 2022 confirmation page for future reference
1. Is JEE Main 2022 Exam postponed?
Yes, the authorities have announced the JEE Main new dates for the April session i.e. April 21, 24, 25, 29, and May 1, 4, 2022.
2. Who can fill out the JEE Main 2022 form?
Students who have passed class 12 in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 with PCM/B are eligible to fill JEE Main registration form.
3. Is thumb impression compulsory while filling JEE (Main) 2022 Application?
There is no need to upload a thumb impression in the online Application Form of JEE (Main) 2022.
4. If a candidate did not apply for Session 1, can he/she apply for Session 2?
If a candidate has missed filling in the Session 1 application form, they can surely fill up the Application form for Session 2.
5. How can I select the date and time of the JEE (Main) 2022 Exam?
The exam slot is allotted by the computer randomly. Hence the candidate cannot choose the same on their own.