NEET is a prestigious, all-India competitive entrance exam that lets a candidate get admission to the reputed medical colleges in the country. Apart from this, the exam aims to analyze a candidate’s potential and accordingly place them into different medical colleges across the country through an extensive NEET counselling process.
The NEET exam can be given by students who have passed out of their schools and aspire toward a medical career. Students who already have a graduation degree in the medical field or a doctor can also apply for postgraduate medical courses through the NEET entrance exam.
However, an aspiring candidate should know how and where to check the registration for NEET 2022 exam dates. It is the first step that a candidate should enquire about after they decide to pursue a career in medicine. They can plan their preparation and schedule their revision time accordingly by keeping track of exact registration dates. Moreover, the interested candidate can lose their chance of admission if they fail to register for the NEET 2022 examination.
|Table of contents|
|1. What are the things to take care while applying for NEET 2022 registration?|
|2. Where to check and find NEET 2022 registration date and application form?|
|3. NEET 2022 eligibility criteria to check before registration|
|4. Important documents to take care of before applying for NEET 2022 registration|
|5. How to check the registration date for NEET 2022?|
|6. Where to check the registration form date for NEET 2022?|
|7. What is the step-by-step process to fill out the NEET 2022 registration form?|
|8. What are the steps to fill out the NEET 2022 application form?|
What are the things to take care of while applying for NEET 2022 registration?
The NEET exam is conducted in different regional languages to make it easier for the candidate to study and pass. Even though there are certain specifications related to the NEET 2022 exam pattern, one can enquire about them separately on the page that deals with NEET 2022 syllabus and NEET 2022 preparation tips.
Now, as NEET aspirants, there are certain things that you need to know before you decide to register for the NEET 2022 examination. Following are some points that a candidate should know before filling out a registration form.
- The National Testing Agency is responsible for rolling out the eligibility criteria for all NEET aspirants.
- It is highly advised that an aspiring candidate should follow every detail and the eligibility criteria needed for registering for NEET 2022.
- There is no restriction on the maximum age limit for NEET 2022.
- The NTA sets specific parameters for the candidates applying for NEET 2022.
- The eligibility criteria for NEET 2022 specify the particular conditions and guidelines required to appear in the NEET exam.
- Information like age, nationality, academic information and other personal related information is required for the registration form.
Where to check and find NEET 2022 registration date and application form?
For this, one can start by regularly getting updates from the official website of the NEET examination. It ensures that the candidate has updated knowledge about the upcoming registration and application dates.
The relevant answers regarding the registration date and the arrival of the application form are updated on the official website only. Apart from this, a candidate should only rely on the official information and not some other websites or sources.
According to the relevant sources for NEET 2022 examination, the registration and application dates are expected to roll out in April. Additionally, the tentative date for the commencement of the NEET exam is expected to be conducted during the first week of July.
Candidates aspiring to give this exam should be familiar with the eligibility criteria required to sit for a medical exam.
NEET 2022 Eligibility criteria to check before registration
Aspirants are highly advised to go and match through the eligibility criteria before filling out their registration forms. The eligibility criteria include the conditions for a candidate regarding the NEET 2022 eligibility.
Following are the points that explain the eligibility parameters for NEET 2022.
- The person applying for NEET 2022 can be a citizen of India, a person of Indian origin, an overseas citizen of India, a non-resident Indian, or a foreign national.
- Candidates must have a passing certificate of 10 + 2 or any other equivalent examination, including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, from a recognised board.
- The aspiring candidate should be at least 17 years of age.
- A candidate should only fill in relevant and true information in the registration and application form. Any discrepancy will lead to the rejection or termination of the registration form.
Important documents to take care of before applying for NEET 2022 registration
Following are the important documents to collect before entering your details in the registration form.
- Scanned photograph
Both passport and postcard size
The photograph should be a recent one, not older than three months.
The name of the aspirant and date should be mentioned below the photograph.
- Scanned signature of the candidate
The signature should be taken on a white background with a black ink pen.
- Scanned impression of thumb
The left-hand thumb impression should be taken on a white background with black ink.
How to check the registration date for the NEET 2022?
The reliable source for the NEET 2022 registration date is their official website. A candidate can simply visit the NEET 2022 website and look for the section they want to get information about.
Where to check the registration form date for NEET 2022?
An aspiring candidate should only follow the guidelines and NEET 2022 notification updated by the official websites only. Any individual is more likely to receive tampered with or misleading information from third-party websites.
A candidate should only refer to the official websites referring to the registration dates, application form, and syllabus for NEET 2022 examination. These are the authentic sources that lead to confirmed information.
What is the step-by-step process to fill out the NEET 2022 registration form?
After enquiring how and where to check the NEET 2022 form and date for the exam, an aspirant should know the stepwise process to fill it. The stepwise process to complete the registration and application process for NEET 2022 is given below.
- Start by visiting the official web page of NEET 2022.
- Click on the NEET 2022 registration tab.
- Go through the instructions carefully and then confirm the checkbox given at the bottom of the page carefully.
- Now, click on the option to proceed with the online application of NEET (UG) 2022.
- After the registration form is opened, enter the following details, including the Candidate’s name, Mother’s name, Father’s name, category, date of birth, nationality, and other personal related information.
- Check all the details before proceeding to the next step.
- Upload the relevant documents if needed.
- Now, preview your registration form and check all the details.
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Finally, create a password and answer a security question.
- Click on OTP verification.
- The verification for the OTP will be sent to the registered email ID or mobile number.
- Submit the registration form after entering the correct OTP code.
After filling out the registration form for NEET 2022, a candidate must follow up with the proceeding step, i.e., the NEET 2022 application form.
What are the steps to fill out the NEET 2022 application form?
The step-by-step procedure for filling the NEET 2022 application form is listed below.
- Visit the official website of NEET and log in using the username and password.
- The first step implies a candidate to click on the ‘Apply Online’ button. Here, the registered details of a candidate will appear.
A drop-down menu is to be filled, which will contain the details of the candidate regarding their date of birth, category, nationality, and other personal information.
- The next step allows a candidate to select the medium of their NEET question paper.
- Next, the candidate has to choose 4 Indian cities for the conduction of the exam according to their preference.
- The next step is to enter academic details for classes 11th and 12th.
- The candidate is also supposed to enter the year of passing class 12th, year of passing, roll number of the board exam, and other details.
- Fill in the current and permanent address.
- Mention the occupation and income details of the family.
- Enter the security code.
- Before submitting the application form, a candidate should check and go through all the information to check if they are correct.
- Review the final application form and then click on submit.
- The option to upload scanned images will come where the candidate has to upload that scanned photograph, thumb impression, and signature in their respective file formats.
- After uploading the relevant documents, the web page concerning the payment of the application form appears.
- The candidate should select the payment method and pay for the application fee.
- After making the payment, the candidate should print the confirmation page of the NEET 2022 application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The NEET 2022 exam is an important exam that leads to admission to the medical colleges in the country. It is why one should take care of the registration dates and the application forms. For an aspiring candidate, it is important to know the registration dates and application dates beforehand. Any insincerity in the process can lead to unwanted results. It suggests that if a candidate aspires to undertake the NEET 2022 examination, they should regularly check and be up to date about the different notifications regarding the NEET 2022 examination.
1. How much is the application fee for the NEET 2022 examination?
The application fee differs for a candidate depending on their social background. The official authorities propose this application fee concerning the NEET examination. The application fee for NEET 2022 based on the different social categories of a candidate are as follows-
General category- 1,500 INR
General EWS and OBC- 1,400 INR
SC, ST, PwD- 800 INR
2. Can a student with physical disabilities apply for the NEET 2022 exam?
The National Testing Agency allows any student who is Indian or of Indian origin to apply for the NEET 2022 examination. This rule also implies that the individuals who are physically handicapped all have physical disabilities. This concludes that a student with a physical disability can fill out the application form and appear in the NEET 2022 examination without any inconvenience. This is done by keeping in mind the competition and the educational value for different types of students.
3. How to get the most authentic information regarding the registration dates for NEET 2022?
The reliable source knows the NEET 2022 registration date is their official website. A candidate can simply visit the NEET 2022 website and look for the section they want to get information about. The National Testing Agency has authority over the registration process of NEET. It is known that the registration process for NEET is divided into 2 phases.
4. Can students who failed their class 12th exams apply for NEET 2022?
It is an important eligibility criterion for NEET 2022 examination that only the candidate who has passed their class 12th with qualifying marks can appear in the NEET exam. Apart from this, if any discrepancy is noticed in their application form, their form is rejected, and they are not provided with the NEET 2022 admit card at the time of the exam. This simplifies that only the students who have successfully qualified for their class 12 examination can appear for the NEET exam.
5. Which agency declares the date for NEET 2022 registration?
The National Testing Agency is responsible for declaring the registration and application dates for NEET 2022. This agency also regulates the rules and eligibility criteria pertaining to admission to medical colleges through NEET. The national testing agency also regularly updates information regarding the scheduling of registration dates and exam dates with reference to the NEET 2022 exam.
6. Can students of any educational background apply for the NEET 2022 exam?
It is crucial to know that an aspiring candidate should have Chemistry, Physics, and Biology as their main subjects while qualifying for the class 12th or any other equivalent exam. In case the candidate does not have the above-mentioned subjects, they are not likely to sit in the NEET 2022 examination. The student should also have passed the above three subjects. They can take NEET mock tests 2022 for better understanding and follow NEET 2022 preparation tips for better results.