JEE Mains 2022 registration date has been extended by NTA (National Testing Agency) today. As per the recent notification released by NTA, the JEE Mains application form filling deadline has been extended, earlier the last date to apply for JEE Mains Entrance Exam Session 1 was March 31, 2022, which now has been shifted to April 5, 2022.
Aspiring JEE Candidates can apply online for JEE Main Session 1 registration online on the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in. As the JEE Mains date has been extended by 5 days, those who missed out on the registration still have the chance to apply. Also, the deadline has been extended only for Session 1 of JEE Mains. Apart from the registration window, the last date for paying JEE Mains fee has also been extended.
As per the notice, the application filing deadline is April 5, 2022, 9:50 p.m. whereas the window for paying JEE Mains 2022 Exam fee will remain open till April 5, 2022, 11:50 pm. Make sure you are done with the registration and fee-paying process before the deadline.
JEE Mains 2022 Entrance Exam: Important dates
|Name of the event||Date|
|JEE Main last date to apply (old)||March 31, 2022.|
|Last date to apply (New, after extension)||April 5, 2022 till 9:50 pm|
|Last date to pay fee||April 5, 2022 till 11:50 pm|
How to fill JEE Mains 2022 Application Form
- Go to the official website of JEE Mains at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on JEE Main 2022 registration link
- Enter your email/phone number and an application no. & password will be generated
- Once you receive the credentials, log in and fill out the application form
- Enter all the mandatory details, and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee using net banking/credit card/ debit card/ UPI.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a screenshot or print out of the confirmation page.
JEE Main 2022 Registration: Documents To Keep Handy
Below we have mentioned a list of Documents Required to fill JEE Main Application Form
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet. If you are appearing for CBSE Class 12 Board Exams this year, you can submit the mark sheet at the time of JEE Main Counselling.
- Category certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph, the signature of the candidate along with their parent’s signature in JPEG format
- Thumb impression (right thumb for girls, left thumb for boys)
- DOB (Date of Birth) or class 10 certificate
Specifications Of Documents for JEE Mains 2022 Registration Process
|Photo||10 to 200 kb|
|Signature||4 to 30 kb|
|Category Certificate||50 to 300 kb|
|PwD Certificate||50 to 300 kb|
JEE Main 2022 Counselling: List of Required Documents
|Personal||Academic||PwD/ Category Certificate|
|ID card with clear picture||Class 10 certificate||(ST, SC, OBC, or NCL certificate, if applicable)|
|Medical certificate||Class 12 Marksheet||Declaration of NCL or OBC, if it’s required|
|DOB proof||JEE Main 2022 Admit Card||PwD Certificate (if applicable)|
|Copy of payment receipt||Provisional seat allotment letter|
|3 passport size photos (the same you uploaded during registration)|
The dates for JEE Main Entrance Exam for 2022 have also been extended, now you don’t have to worry about your Class 12 Term 2 Board Exam date sheet clashing with JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates. You should utilize this time to boost your JEE Main 2022 Preparation, this is why we suggest you familiarize yourself with JEE Main 2022 Exam Pattern, JEE Main 2022 Syllabus, and attempt JEE Main 2022 Mock Tests to secure a seat in the best engineering colleges. We wish you all the best for your boards as well as the JEE Main Exam.