JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction dates are finally up on the hills and here we have come up with every piece of information you might require for corrections in JEE Main 2019 application form.
The National Testing Agency (NTA), the chief authority for conducting JEE exam across the nation has announced that the JEE applicants can make corrections in their application forms from 11th March 2019 Onwards.
The correction window for JEE Main 2019 for the candidates has come up as an opportunity to correct any detail they wish to edit after the submission of their JEE Main 2019 Application Forms. For the same, the candidates should also know what entries can be modified and which category is restricted for any modification.
Now the students must be thinking of why it is important to correct even the simplest of details. The answer to the query is that correct data of students is very important for a hassle free counseling and seat allotment process. Also, the data provided in the JEE Main 2019 Application Form is reflected in admit card and all other important documents required in the admission formalities.
Furthermore, if a candidate has entered any sort of false information (even due to mistake), his/her candidature shall stand cancelled. Thus, it is extremely important for a candidate to enter the correct information in the JEE Main application form.
Now let us take you through the vital information that can make things crystal clear for you.
DOCUMENTS THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP READY FOR THE CORRECTIONS
- The login details (your application number and password) which you received during the registration process.
- Keep the correct data to be filled ready in order to avoid repeating the mistake.
- Keep your payment mode ready (credit/debit card or net banking details)
WHAT ALL YOU CAN EDIT IN THE JEE MAIN 2019 APPLICATION FORMS
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Choice of Paper (Paper 1/Paper 2/Both)
Note: Every other such detail you wish to check over can be edited except the exam centre preference.
JEE MAIN 2019 CORRECTION FEE
It is important to note that not all changes in the JEE Main 2019 Application Form require an additional correction fee. There are some fields which require the same such as:
- Change in Gender
- Change in the category section
- Change in the choice of paper
The exact amount of JEE Main correction fee for the above changes depends on the changes you make. The fee is, however, to be paid online.
HOW TO MAKE THE CORRECTIONS (Step by Step)
- Go to the official website jeemain.nic.in.
- Once the window is opened, enter your login details and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Go through your form carefully
- In the next step, choose the details that you need to edit.
- To be sure the last time, verify all the details that you edited.
- Pay the applicable amount of correction fee after making sure you have made the necessary changes.
- In the last step, SUBMIT your JEE Main 2019 application form.
- After the corrections, take a print out of JEE Main 2019 correction slip and keep it for records.