Students, ready to take the plunge of hard work and hardship to lift the trophy for the top NEET 2022 examination scorer? If you said yes! Then this blog is entirely intended for you!
We all know NEET is one of the tests that require extensive study. The most effective technique to pass the NEET test is using top-rated reference books and solid preparation techniques. Because books are so important in NEET preparation, choose them judiciously. Preparing with the correct book will greatly improve your performance.
Also See: How to Download NEET Admit Card 2022
How to Download NTA NEET Admit Card 2022?
Various excellent NEET books are present in the market, both offline and online. But selecting the right NEET reference books is a crucial step. This article has compiled a subject-by-subject list of the best books for NEET 2022 preparation.
|TABLE OF CONTENTS|
|Toppers’ Best Books for NEET 2022|
|Best Books for NEET Physics|
|Best Books for NEET Chemistry|
|Best Books for NEET Biology|
|More Reasons to Select these Reference Books|
|Frequently Asked Questions on Best Books for NEET 2022|
Toppers’ Best Books for NEET 2022
NCERTs are always the most crucial texts for mastering foundational pillars. But are they enough? Let’s see what toppers think.
The first step in acing any test is to select the perfect books for study. This article has been developed specifically to give reputable sources for NEET 2022 preparation. To prepare for NEET 2022, various books are accessible on the internet. NCERT books, according to numerous toppers and experts, are crucial when it comes to beginning the preparation. However, reference books and notes play a vital part in these situations. The test includes questions from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
Here is a list of the best books for NEET 2022 preparations, as NEET test professionals and teachers have been recommended over the years. To make it easier for you to choose, the blog content is carefully edited, including significant features and special qualities of each book.
Best Books for NEET Physics
The theoretical side of physics is considerably simpler to understand. The numerical component is quite complicated, and the level of difficulty of Physics grows year after year. As a result, practicing as many numerical equations as possible is crucial. The list below for the best NEET books is in sync with the NCERT books, which implies that students can complete objective-type questions from the NEET books for the concepts discussed in the NCERT books.
Breaking News for NEET 2022
Changes to the NEET 2022 Syllabus: Considerations have been made that the NEET Physics Syllabus may be removed or reduced from the 2022 exam and other substantial changes to the exam format. Such changes, however, have yet to be confirmed.
1. Physics Concepts, Parts 1 and 2: HC Verma
- The book is divided into two sections. The first volume covers mechanics, waves, and optics, while the second covers thermodynamics, electromagnetics, and current physics.
- The book specialises in its vast content.
- Straightforward language is used in books, making it easy to understand.
- A good number of questions to practice with no room for mistakes.
- Fundamentals of Physics: Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- A calculus-based physics textbook.
- It has been frequently used in universities as part of undergraduate physics courses, and it is well recognised among high school students.
- Studying topics is more comfortable for students because they don’t have to go back over the material to grasp it.
- It is well accompanied by mathematical derivations of the equation, descriptions of laboratory tests, historical contexts, and so on, all of which are supplemented by solved problems.
- Objective Physics for the medical entrance examination (volumes 1 and 2): D.C. Pandey
- Objective Physics Volumes 1 & 2 have been designed as a self-study handbook.
- This book is perfect for NEET and a variety of many other regional and national medical qualifying examinations.
- The book features objective type questions with which students can accomplish the fundamentals of Physics.
- Physics MCQ: D Mukherjee
- The book is designed for students preparing for the NEET entrance examinations.
- It enables students to practice on a large number of multiple-choice questions.
- The book features a separate chapter on numerical issues.
- The book combines plenty of practice worksheets and answers to difficult questions.
Best Books for NEET Chemistry
It is customary for students to devote little attention to preparation for the Chemistry part. Ultimately leading to friction right before the examination, resulting in a low score in this section. The NEET Chemistry portion has an overall score of 25% in the NEET exam; it should not be underestimated.
To prepare for NEET Chemistry, students should study all three sections of the discipline, organic, inorganic, and physical. It would help if you started with the mole concepts portion of Physical Chemistry since it will serve as the groundwork for the future chapters and then move on to the atomic structure chapters.
- Physical Chemistry: OP Tandon
- Physical Chemistry is one of the best-selling books on the market.
- It is made simple and interesting for students studying for competitive examinations.
- The book has been developed to function as a basic textbook for Inorganic Chemistry, which plays a significant role in developing concepts from the ground up.
- Assures in-depth understanding of concepts.
- Oxford’s Organic Chemistry: Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves
- Since its debut, this book has inspired and motivated students and positioned itself as the students’ first choice organic chemistry textbook in just one edition.
- Its descriptive, mechanical, scientific proof approach is perfect for gaining a comprehensive grasp of the subject.
- The perfect book for NEET 2022 preparation.
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry: J D Lee
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry is perfect for students who wish to study Inorganic Chemistry in greater depth and fully understand the principles of each subject.
- It is not a collection of theoretical material; rather, the information offered in the book is backed by appropriate reasoning or experiments.
- MTG’s Objective NCERT at your fingertips: MTG Editorial Board
- It is a unique book that enables you to master NCERT at your speed.
- It includes chapter-by-chapter, student-friendly summaries for quick and simple revision of essential concepts.
- Covers topic-by-topic MCQs linked with the NCERT curriculum to help you track your progress.
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry of Classes 11 and 12: SP Jauhar
- The book has been thoroughly revised, modified, and created in compliance with the most current CBSE curriculum and requirements.
- To make the book more learner-friendly, the textual content has been presented logically and systematically that learners may readily understand.
- Each chapter of the book includes illustrated analysis, solved NCERT Textbook problems, solved NCERT Exemplar questions, and supplemental practice assignments.
Best books for NEET Biology
The NEET 2021 Biology curriculum added Zoology and Botany in their subject. As a response, the Biology curriculum should be prioritized. To get into a reputable state university, students should strive for a NEET Biology section to score more than 320. Students must design an appropriate preparation strategy for topics based on their significance and recurrence.
- Objective Biology (volumes 1 & 2): GR Bathla
- It is a full book for students in class 12 who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree in medicine.
- It adheres to the most recent syllabus issued by the NCERT.
- It contains a comprehensive collection of both answered and unanswered questions.
- A-Class Book for Botany: AC Dutta
- It is a famous botany textbook.
- It introduces students to Latin and Greek scientific and technical terms, making it easier for them to study the topic of terminology.
- It provides comprehensive botany courses at the pre-university, pre-medical, intermediate and upper secondary levels, with topics covered based on current research.
- Objective Biology (Volume 1, 2, and 3 along with Practice Papers): Dinesh Publications
- A substantial quantity of material is presented, which assists in the mastery of the subject in straightforward language.
- This book may be used to get in-depth information about biology and is ideal for the NEET 2022 test.
- Each facet of the topic is explored briefly.
- It includes several solved practice questions and previous year’s questions (with solutions).
More Reasons to Select these Reference Books
If you’re still not convinced, we’ll give you more reasons why these books are perfect for NEET 2022 preparation!! Continue reading…
- Excellent planning
These reference books provide a compiled summary of important topics from each chapter, allowing you to revise quickly. These notions are entirely based on NCERT textbooks and are grouped into three distinct categories known as
- High range: Concept that is frequently tested
- Medium range: This frequency has been tested on occasion.
- Low range: A notion that has been tested just a few times.
- 34000+ MCQs
These reference materials provide complete solutions to over 3,000 NEET MCQs and strategies, suggestions, and mnemonics. These MCQs have been designed to give you enough practice to answer any sort of MCQ in a real test. The huge picture collection helps you visualise and comprehend each concept. Another advantage of studying from these books is that they wrap a specific set of prior year MCQs.
- Revision Section for Excellence
Revision is an important element of our preparation since it helps students confirm their abilities. The thoughts can be kept in your memory for a long time if you revise them regularly. Reference books include a variety of revision assignments that allow students to revise their chapters completely. Leaving no concept-related questions unanswered before entering the examination hall.
- Mock Test
A Mock Test is a comprehensive test covering Physics, Chemistry, and Biology questions. These reference books cover a wide variety of Mock exams that can be used to practise for the NEET exam. This test will offer you a sense of the sorts of questions you’ll be given, as well as the exam format and scoring methodology. The mock test will show you where you stand in preparation and which chapters still need to be revised.
Frequently asked questions on best books for NEET 2022
Question 1: Which book is best for NEET 2022?
There are plenty of books available in the market. Selecting the best book can be time-consuming; therefore, we have separated some of the best books for NEET 2022 into this blog. These books are as per the NEET format and, most importantly, easy to understand.
Question 2: Using reference books, how should I prepare for the NEET 2022 exam?
Using the top books for NEET 2022 preparation might be the answer.
- Begin with Biology and one other course at the same time.
- NCERT should be read line by line.
- To grasp a topic in Biology, memorise diagrams.
- Solve as many physics problems as you can.
- For chemistry, memorise pictures and chemical formulae.
Question 3: Can I pass the NEET 2022 just by studying from reference books?
Yes, you can pass NEET 2022 if you begin studying now using the books suggested in this blog. These books will supplement your hard work and ensure you pass the examination with flying colours.
Question 4: Which book is good for the NEET physics exam in 2022?
- Concepts for Physics by HC Verma
- DC Pandey Physics for NEET
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Physics MCQ: D Mukherjee
The advantages of these reference books are mentioned above. These books will ensure your good grades in the NEET Exam.
Question 5: Is NCERT Biology sufficient for NEET 2022?
“No,” is the response to this question. Although NCERT books are sufficient to qualify for the test, students must consult the above-mentioned supplementary books to achieve a high score or rank.
Question 6: Studying with a good book, can I get 700+ in NEET 2022?
Tips for getting a 700+ on the medical entrance exam:
- Understand the exam pattern and marking scheme
- Understand the whole curriculum
- Consult the NCERT books
- Choose a reference book from the list above
- Solve previous year’s exam papers
- Take mock exams online
- Important topics should be reviewed
- Make a study plan that works
- Regular practice is essential
Leave a Reply