Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2022) exam will begin today i.e. 4 July 2022. Candidates can now download their AP EAMCET hall ticket from the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET 2022 exam will end on 8 July 2022 for the Engineering students and for Agriculture and Pharmacy students, it will be held on 11 and 12 July 2022. The exam is to be held in two shifts – from 9 am to 12 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Here is a step-by-step process to download the AP EAMCET Hall Tickets online.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022: How to Download Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘Download AP EAPCET hall tickets’
- Enter your Application Number and other details as required
- Your AP EAMCET 2022 hall ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Save and download
- Take a printout for future references
To make it easy for candidates, here’s a complete list of what’s allowed and what’s not for the AP EAMCET exam hall.
AP EAMCET Exam Day Guidelines: What’s Allowed and What’s Not
- Students should reach the exam hall at least one hour or 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam. Once the gates are closed no student will be allowed entry inside the exam hall.
- Without the AP EAMCET admit card, candidates might not be allowed to enter and give the exam. Hence, all candidates should make sure to carry their hall ticket without fail.
- Students may also note that carrying electronic devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth, etc., must be avoided as they are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Everyone is encouraged to follow COVID-19 safety protocols and miss out on maintaining social distancing. Also, please avoid overcrowding at the exam center.
- Students must carry their hand sanitizers and wear face masks to avoid any kind of infection.
Once the exam is over, the AP EAPCET preliminary Answer Key 2022 is expected to be released within 15 days. Keep checking this blog or the official website for regular updates.
We wish you luck!
Leave a Reply