very year lakhs of students apply for various Medical and Engineering competitive exams. Most of these students have a big dream and in order to fulfill the same, they go out to all extends. But the sad part is that the future doctors and engineers do not have enough platforms to showcase their dreams and convert them into reality.
What is instant Online Scholarship Exam?
Providing aspiring students with a platform to avail up to 90% Scholarship (to enroll for Medical/Engineering and Foundation program) Aakash introduces instant Admission Cum Scholarship Test (iACST) for the convenience and comfort of thousands of students who are talented but are not able to make the best use of their talent.
As a precautionary measure against the coronavirus outbreak, in addition to the ACST Exam, iACST will allow students to take the exam on the spot and provide them with details of scholarship earned immediately. With iACST students can take instant admission and prepare under the expert guidance of Aakash.
Just like ANTHE, this scholarship exam is also offered for admission to candidates who endeavor to become the future doctors and engineers. iACST for the year 2021 is being organized for Classes VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Studying students. ACST is conducted on various dates and a student can appear only two times in iACST for seeking admission in a particular course.
Read below the details to help you understand better:
Take the Online Test and get Instant Scholarship on:
NEET, JEE & Foundation Classroom & Hybrid Courses
Eligibility: Class 7th – 12th Studying Students for admission in courses starting in 2021 (Next Session)
Timings: Any time between 10 AM and 6 PM on the selected exam day
Duration: Online Exam Duration: 60 mins.
Registration Fee: ₹200/-
Benefits: *Up to 90% Scholarship on Tuition Fee & Classroom Service Fee**
iACST Compatible Courses
Aakash Medical Courses for Class 11th and 12th Studying
- Two Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for NEET (For Class 10th Studying Students moving to Class 11th)
- One Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for NEET (For Class 11th Studying Students moving to Class 12th)
- Regular Classroom/Hybrid Course for NEET (For Class 12th Studying/Appearing Students)
Aakash Engineering Courses for Class 11th and 12th Studying
- Two Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for JEE – Main & Advanced (For Class 10th Studying Students moving to Class 11th)
- One Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for JEE – Main & Advanced (For Class 11th Studying Students moving to Class 12th)
- Power Step Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for JEE – Main & Advanced (For Class 12th Studying/Appearing Students)
Aakash Foundation Courses for Class 8th, Class 9th & Class 10th
- One Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for Olympiads & Class 8th (For Class 7th Studying Students moving to Class 8th)
- Three Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class 8th to 10th (For Class 7th Studying Students moving to Class 8th)
- One Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for Olympiads & Class 9th (For Class 8th Studying Students moving to Class 9th)
- Two Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class 9th & 10th (For Class 8th Studying Students moving to Class 9th)
- One Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class 10th (For Class 9th Studying Students moving to Class 10th)
- Three Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for NEET/JEE (For Class 9th Studying Students moving to Class 10th)
- Four Year Integrated Classroom/Hybrid Course for NEET/JEE (For Class 8th Studying Students moving to Class 9th)
Special Courses for NEET 2021: To know more click here
- Ranker’s Course for NEET 2021
- NEET Score Booster Course for Physics & Chemistry with Test Series + iTUTOR
- NEET Score Booster Course for Physics with Test Series + Itutor
Step by step guide to fill the iACST Application form:
- Click on the provided student form on the page. Click Here
- ENTER MOBILE No. or PSID to receive OTP verification code on your mobile no.
- Get OTP
- Enter Student Name
- Enter Father/Guardian Name
- Enter E-Mail ID and Date of Birth
- Choose your Class and Stream
- Fill in the Exam Mode & Time
- Choose your State and Nearest/Preferred Centre
- Select Exam Date Click to pay the Exam Fee
- Apply discount coupon (if any)
- Choose Payment Gateway out of the options given and proceed for payment.
- Finally, the candidates have to make the payment of the fee through the following method:
Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
Preparation Tips to Crack iACST
Students appearing for iACST can easily find the syllabus above. Finding out what to study is one thing and how you study is another. Thus, you need the right guidance and preparation strategy to crack the online exam with good marks. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you better prepare for the exam:
- Believe in yourself
More than anything else, you have to believe in yourself. There is nothing that you wish but cannot achieve. Believe that you can be the topper of iACST exam and start your iACST Preparation with confidence and determination
- Go through iACST Exam Pattern
It is very important to know what you are preparing for and how many questions will be asked from each section. The total number of questions and marks for the iACST Exam varies streamwise.
- Check iACST Syllabus
The syllabus for iACST Exam for each class is available online. As the syllabus varies for each class, the students are advised to check iACST Syllabus on our website.
- Make a Study Plan
Making a proper study plan and following it will help you stay focused and help you complete your syllabus before time.
- Analyze your Preparation Level
While following the study plan and revising the chapters, it is a must to analyze the level of your preparation. After completing a topic, practice MCQs of that particular topic.
- Choose the Right Study Material
NCERT Books from the base of your subjects and topics. Once you revise NCERT, you can refer some additional books to understand concepts and clear your doubts. You can also refer to Aakash study material to enhance your preparation.
- Solve Problems
If you find any topic difficult to understand make sure not to skip that. Try to search for notes of that chapter or ask your teachers and friends. You need a basic understanding of each topic to solve the tricky questions.
ALL THE BEST!
BE INSTANT 😊
Author: Manjusha Rana
The author’s passion for writing can be traced back to her pre-professional days. Whether as a member of the college editorial team or an avid speaker in the debating society, Manjusha has always been keen in expressing her ideas through her write-ups or her unique way of story-telling. The reason? She has always been that influential types while believing that penning down your thoughts can make a big difference.
Since then there was no looking back. In her professional span of 5 years, Manjusha has been associated with fashion, lifestyle and educational genre. Her writing style is free and flowing with thoughts blurting out in their free will in a modest fashion.