Preparing for an exam is never easy; however, it can make things go much smoother if you have the right tools. This includes having good study notes. It is important to have good study notes to hit the ground running and get the most out of your study time. The National Eligibility Entrance Test NEET is around the corner, and it’s time to fasten your belts and start preparing for the exam. One of the most tricky subjects is Physics, where students are always doubtful of their performance.
This blog will look at the important sources for getting the best NCERT physics notes for your NEET 2022 preparation.
Before looking for the best sources to get notes, one must properly know the syllabus. The NEET physics syllabus in the contains chapters from both the classes, 11th, and 12th.
Here’s the comprehensive list of chapters that will be coming in the NEET Exam from the Physics subject:
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of the System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and wave
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Aakash Institute provides chapter-wise solutions to all the questions in NCERT class 11th physics and 12th physics book.
Steps to find NCERT solutions
- Go to the official website of Aakash Institute and scroll to the bottom to look for NCERT Solutions. The institute provides NCERT solutions for all classes from 6th to 12th.
- Select your class, which will open up the blog section for that particular topic.
- Now select your subject, and it will display all NCERT solutions of the book arranged in a structured manner.
- Choose the chapter for which you want solutions, and this will open up another tab with a quick summary of the chapter and free downloadable PDFs as learning sources.
How to use these notes?
As soon as the tab for a specific chapter is opened, you can see a summary with a downloadable PDF attached below.
Go through the summary, and after that, download the free PDF and start preparing for the chapter. Some tips that you should follow while using these learning sources:
- Separate Register: Keep a separate register for every subject so that your notes are well-structured and it’s easy to find the learning material whenever you need it.
- Index: Maintain a proper index page. Organising things always helps in enhanced learning.
- NCERT Book: Make sure that you keep your NCERT book handy for any reference you may need while making notes.
- Run-Through: For a better learning experience, carefully go through the chapter and underline important points beforehand.
- Make your notes: While reading from the PDF, make sure you make your notes simultaneously in your register. Just reading isn’t enough.
- Highlighter: Using a highlighter always helps! Whenever you find something important, mark it with a highlighter. Try using different coloured pens and highlighters. This will make your notes organised and more creative. After all, who wants to read boring notes?
- Diagrams: Make diagrams wherever necessary. Use a pencil for making neat diagrams.
And last but not least! Practice! The more you practice things, the better your learning becomes. Try to write answers in your language because this will help you memorise things better. Do not just read and copy in your register. Try creating your answers always!
Schedule that you can follow for your NEET exam preparation
Lakhs of students all over India appear for the NEET Exam every year, but the number of seats available is just a few hundred. Therefore, the question is how to get into the top hundred list?
Here’s a NEET study plan that you can follow to ace your exam:
Go through the Syllabus: The first step is always to check the syllabus and exam pattern for any exam. The exam consists of four separate sections for four subjects:
All subjects are of equal importance.
1. Equal time allocation: One must devote equal time to all the subjects.
2. Analysis: Do analyse your strong and weak areas and prepare a list according to priority in all those areas. Try polishing your strong concepts and revising your weak topics to maintain a balance between both.
3. Timetable: Prepare a proper timetable to schedule your day with exact timings. Make sure to include all subjects every day.
4. Mock Tests: Mock tests are always helpful for enhanced practice. These tests give a real-time exam feel and are always beneficial for a good score. These tests help analyse a student’s weak and strong areas and areas where extra work is needed.
5. Make your notes: Apart from the well-detailed notes Aakash Institute provides, make sure that you make your notes in separate registers for every subject.
6. Previous Year Question Papers: It’s always beneficial to check the previous year’s exam papers. This helps get an idea of the exam pattern and frame your exam strategy accordingly.
Exam preparation is always an exhausting yet fulfilling task because when you get your amazing score after years of rigorous preparation, that feeling of achievement cannot be underestimated!
Follow these tips if you want to excel in your NEET 2022 exam! Register for the exam and start your preparation NOW with Aakash Institute!
We hope you enjoyed this blog post on where to find study notes and tips for exam preparation. Preparing for your exam can be a stressful time, but at the same time, you need to have the right information. This post contains a lot of information that you can use to prepare for your exam, so we hope you find it informative and helpful.