INI CET 2022 is just around the corner with just 10 days left in hand. Having a plan that keeps you on track and your spirits high just 10 days before the exam is an important aspect. Faculties at Aakash have curated a 10 Day plan for students appearing for INI CET 2022, keeping in mind the most essential valuable lessons.
Here are the 10 most important points that you should keep in mind before appearing for your INI CET 2022 exam.
- Previous Years’ Questions– It is very important to revise previous years’ papers since the topics get repeated! Yes, the questions may not be repeated for sure, but the topics do get repeated. All you need to do is, focus on the analysis of the papers and the “Topics that get repeated”. This is your key to acing the exam.
- Solve at least 2 Years’ papers– To be confident enough to score well in your exams you need to solve, examine and re-examine at least papers of 2 years which means 4 papers at the least (since the exam is held twice a year). If you are not short of time, ideally the students are suggested to solve the last 5 years’ papers.
Aakash PG PLUS application has it all covered for you. One does not need to worry about the solutions, their explanations & analysis because we’ve got it covered for you. You simply need to download the application, Go to the “Test Series” section and find the paper you wish to practice.
- Watch Recap Videos for Quick Revision– The topics that you find repeated are strict to be revised and worked on. Even if you feel underconfident in such topics you need not worry because we’re prepared for that too. Aakash PG PLUS Application has “Quick Recap Videos” that can help you to revise faster and score better.
- Make sure to check out these Important Topics– There are certain topics that one must always take care of. Faculties/ Doctors at Aakash PG Plus suggest studying these topics for your INI CET Exam 2022. Covid Guidelines, IPC Sections, biochemistry cycles, scoring & classifications, Trauma, Harrison’s Tables, and Tumor markers. (List given below)
- Keep Your Calm/Trust yourself– The most important suggestion that revolves around your study and revision is to keep your calm amidst this chaos of completing topics, stressed environment & comparisons that students tend to make with their friends. Our counselors suggest giving a 100% focus on your mental health which will help you forfeit your fears.
That is all the effort you need to make in the last few days of your exam. Keep your mind calm and focused with a single goal in mind to perform ‘your’ best. The Aakash PG Plus team wishes you lots of good luck in your future endeavors and the upcoming INI CET Exam in 2022.
Leave a Reply